[Accepted] Dekser synth ban appeal

BYOND Key: Dekser
Total Ban Length: Over a year
Banning staff member's Key: witchbells
Reason of Ban: validhunting as an AI. has received bans and warnings about this behavior in the past.
Reason for Appeal: I'll keep this one more brief than the other two. To summarize: I was banned late 2020 - early 2021, my last warning on the server was mid-2020 and my last and only serverban was in early april(?) this year. To add more detail to the ban itself, I was banned for constructing a mech and doing Security work as an AI. About a week later I ban appealed it and was lucky enough to receive an unban. Less than 24 hours later I was banned again for validhunting. It was really embarrassing and I want to forget about it, seeing that "banned" text over synthetics is a constant cringe reminder of my shitter days on Aurora. Recently I think I've been getting better, my serverban was a wakeup call and all of my notes since have been very minor excluding the great monkey genocide of 2463... I have also waited the requested 3 months between my last appeal and I think I'm ready to try again at Synthetics.

Edited by Faris
  • Faris changed the title to [Accepted] Dekser synth ban appeal
  • Faris locked this topic