Fix for AI loadout hologram selection.

CoffeeToffee

The AI has a hologram that copies their loadout preview. This however will always be a robot head with a strait jacket. All we ask is that you allow AI to select loadout equipment, as it wont transfer physically anyway. This would just be to have a custom holo sprite without needing to submit any actual sprite to be added to the DMI. As far as what theyre allowed to use, I think they could be able to use any clothing available besides head of staff gear.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I've actually learned how this works.

So, you're right it copies the loadout preview. However, it copies the currently selected loadout preview, which can be changed at any point, by going to the preferences tab and using the character setup screen.

Basically, you ready as the AI, it has that weird cardboard box thing anyway. You can have your loadout ready or whatever, and when you spawn in, go to your character setup and change the character's job from AI to Assistant. Don't save it, just close the window. That's what's currently loaded, and Assistant has the normal loadout preview basically.

It'd be much better of course, if you can just do this from the start with the AI as it is, honestly. I don't see a need for the cardboard box outfit on the AI's preview.

• Gem locked this topic