AccointNaim becomes a synthetic overlord (AI application)

BYOND key: AccointNaim
Discord name/id: Someone Random#5544
Borg / AI names: None, currently.
Have you read the Aurora wiki page about the AI?: Yeah. I also read up on the Synthetics page.

Why do you wish to be on the whitelist?:

AI seems really interesting roleplay wise, and I don't see many of them. I'd love to explore the unique-ness of them, of being connected to the entire ship, having eyes everywhere, and being (rightfully) feared by the crew. The concept of AI like this in fiction really interests me, and I want to carry that over to Aurora in a way that IPCs cant, by being an omnipresent cube bound by laws.

Have you received any administrative actions? And how serious were they?

I have three recent warnings, and four three year old warnings. I'll only post the three recent ones to save space, unless its required for all of them to be shown.

11 months ago: "Don't say provocatory messages in dsay when you log off."

5 months ago: "Using a ttv valve at the second level of security, causing a lot of damage and killing people with no real proper escalation."

4 months ago: "Improperly escalating a kill as a traitor. There was proper buildup for a fight that could've ended lethally, however just pulling out a revolver and shooting them until they were downed wasn't enough escalation for it."

Do you understand your whitelist is not permanent, and may be stripped following continuous administrative action? I do, and if it gets that far then I probably deserve it.

• 2 weeks later...