Sneakyranger Wiki Maintainer

Ckey/BYOND Username: SneakyRanger
Position Being Applied For: (Wiki Maintainer, Lore Developer, Deputy Lore developer): Wiki Maintainer
Have you read the Lore Team Rules and Regulations wiki page? Yes, though it seems far more relevant for a lore position than a wiki maintenance one outside of a few areas.
Past Experiences/Knowledge: I very briefly maintained the wiki for CMSS13 several years ago in a position of grammar corrections and flow improvements.
Examples of Past Work:
https://wiki.aurorastation.org/index.php?title=Special:Contributions/Sneakyranger
Additional Comments:
I was hesitant about making a wiki maintainer application for a variety of reasons, and I'd prefer to list the most pressing one here to be completely clear on what I'm offering:
I have no idea how long my activity will keep up and make no promises in that regard. While I am the kind of person more inclined to a steady workflow rather than bouts of hyperactivity with long slumps, I cannot guarantee that I will be on board for the long haul - though I must add that it isn't impossible, either.
The reason I did end up going ahead and submitting an application is equally relevant, in my opinion. Firstly, a discussion with Chada about how guaranteed activity isn't really necessary for the position if one is willing to resign assuaged my primary concern. Secondly, it occurred to me that as I do desire to continue making wiki edits for the moment, it would be far more convenient for everyone involved if I simply had maintainer access rather than spreading the work across both myself as the editor and someone else as the reviewer; this is especially the case given that most of my edits so far have been highly numerous small ones.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Firstly, my apologies for not getting to this application sooner. I had said I would give it a look earlier (exactly one month ago, in fact. good grief) and somehow didn't. My bad.

Secondly, as mentioned by Chada, there's not exactly a set time you're expected to contribute to the wiki for: if you joined the team to make one edit and leave then I'd think that would be weird but it's not really any skin off of my back, and that's not what you're applying for anyway, so all good there. And I can jive with the part about just being given the ability to contribute to the wiki without needing a maintainer's permission, heck that's why I signed up the first and second time, even.

Anyways, I have no problems with this application and look forward to seeing you on the team. This has my approval.