Janitor ideas

So, here's what Janitors are going to want:
1) A push broom to clean up dozens of shell casings and brush them into the trash
2) The ability to empty trashbags into the trash without losing the bag
3) More trashbags
4) Ammonia or space cleaner dispenser
Apart from that... doing great.

Edited by Infernalistgamer

You can already pick up bullet casings en masse with the trash bag, and you don't lose the bag when you click the disposal chute. If you're on harm intent I think it puts the trash bag into disposals. There's at least three trash bags that you can round up from the closet as well. I think the dispenser would be a good idea though as we had that on the Aurora! It was stuck to the wall and all you had to do was click with the space cleaner or beaker you'd want to fill up. I don't think it was in the closet though, you had to go to Science to get it.

regarding point 1 to 3, goolies already said what i wanted to say. if more trashbags are needed, adding a box full of them to the custodian's closet's would work.
point 4 is being added in a soon-to-be-merged PR. we didn't actually have a wall-mounted cleaner dispenser before, afaik.

I do find the 1st idea fine, always loved using push brooms as a janitor in servers who have them instead of scooping everything with the trash bag. Janitors are meant to be janitors, not inmates sentenced to community duties, so I find it more logical for them to broom everything to one place then scooping it up.

Regarding the rest, its been said before. Trashbag emptying is a thing in almost every server that has a janitor role, and with one I usually have enough. But as stated before, it never comes bad to have more 'just in case'. 

• Gem locked this topic