Dekser AI whitelist 2 electric boogaloo

BYOND key: Dekser
Discord name/id: Dekser#5511
Borg / AI names: S.M.I - Android
Have you read the Aurora wiki page about the AI?: Yup
Why do you wish to be on the whitelist?: I played AI a lot before it was whitelisted, and before I was banned. Details on my synthban are here. I find AI to be a very interesting role on the ship, sharing an OOC goal with Antags and Command staff, to make the round interesting and fun. Not only being there to be a challenge to antagonists, but also a tool to make their gimmicks last. I am particularly fond of the idea of playing AI on extended, monitoring the ship like a machine overlord and ensuring everything is going efficiently. I've seen some interesting AI personalities arise since the whitelist, and I'm excited myself to potentially try some unique ideas of my own. 

Have you received any administrative actions? And how serious were they?: I have a handful of warnings from 2020 which I've discussed before as a shitter era on Aurora that I regret, I've had one warning and one server ban in 2021 and nothing in 2022 (that I can see). I have been on best girl behavior this year.

Do you understand your whitelist is not permanent, and may be stripped following continuous administrative action?: Affirmative.

Edited by DekserBecauseILostMyAccoun
  • Shadow locked this topic