Nature of Incident:
[ ] - Workplace Hazard
[ ] - Accident/Injury
[ ] - Destruction of Property
[ ] - Neglect of Duty
[X] - Harassment
[X] - Assault
[ ] - Misconduct
[ ] - Other _____ (Place an x in the box that applies. If other, replace line and specify.)

Overview of the Incident:

There was an ongoing discussion about an Idris-employed Diona janitor repeating the Idris Day Jingle™️ to a member of the crew, Keala Nalika, that I walked up to and started to eavesdrop on. The second janitor on-shift, Jurgi Harlansson, overheard the hangar technician's complaints about the Idris jingle and barged into the conversation, stripping off his gear in preparation for a fight before headbutting Keala in the middle of the corridor. Darwin Collins cheered him on, incited him, and clapped throughout, before fleeing immediately when security was called and the chief of engineering, Frederick Zhao, arrived on the scene.

Despite security being immediately called I am led to believe that no assault charge was applied despite a member of the crew being deliberately and intentionally headbutted in full view of several crewmembers and that the security staff that handled the situation swept the issue under the rug. I feel unsafe in the knowledge that violent incidents like these are not taken seriously even when immediately reported by several crewmembers, and that violent and deliberate assault is perpetrated in the halls before being downplayed by security.

Submitted Evidence:

Just verbal evidence from multiple eyewitnesses, unless security did actually log the incident.

Would you like to be personally interviewed? 
[X] - Yes
[ ] - No

Did you report it to a Head of Staff or a superior? If so, who? If not, why?

I reported the assault to security immediately. I also made chief of engineering Frederick Zhao aware of the incident but security appeared to be handling it so neither he nor I took it any further.

Actions taken:

None beyond a verbal warning that I am aware of.

Additional Notes:

None.

TO: Kusari-821, Engineer, SCCV Horizon

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the HR Division to review.

If necessary, you will be contacted by an HR Assistant when an investigation begins.

--------------------

DTG: 30-03:02-TAU CETI STANDARD-012-2464

SIGN: AMS

TO: Kusari-821, Engineer, SCCV Horizon

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report, and assigned to HRA Lucrezia Inzaghi (niennab).

You may be contacted by the HR Assistant for an interview, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions.

--------------------

DTG: 31-08:18-TAU CETI STANDARD-12-2464

SIGN: AMS

• 2 weeks later...

TO: Kusari-821, Engineer, SCCV Horizon

--------------------

BODY:

The investigation of this incident has concluded, and appropriate action has been taken for affected individuals. 

This matter will now be considered resolved.

--------------------

DTG: 09-20:45-TAU CETI STANDARD-01-2465

SIGN: L. Inzaghi