[Denied]caucasianhamburger's IPC application

BYOND Key: caucasianhamburger

Character Name:Konrad Johnson

Species you are applying to play: IPC

Have you read our lore section's page on this species?:Yes

Why do you wish to play this specific race: i have always loved the idea of robots that are sapient or can emulate sapience to a degree. however playing as robots in videogames have few examples where the robots arent just humans with servos are few and far between. The robots here are quite cool in the sense that while they are considered by some to be sapient, they are generally still owned, which could be an interesting moral dillema. I also think that the designs are the coolest ones of all of the races.

Identify what makes role-playing this species different than role-playing a Human: Well one major difference is the fact that they are owned while most humans are not. This essentially curbs the free will which they debatably have and has the potential to open up some interesting RP scenarios. The other probably larger feature is that they are synthetic, which clearly means that they are better than all of the other races and thus should rule the galaxy.

Character Name:Alfred McCoddington (Bishop Accessory model IPC)

Please provide a short backstory for this character Alfred was a butler android who was owned by a rich family on Biesel. After a catastrophic accident where his owner was killed, it was discovered that he failed to name an heir and his spouse was killed in the same accident. after being stuck in bureaucratic hell for a year or five Alfred was finally sold to NanoTrasen where he now presides over his new domain, the floor.

What do you like about this character? I find the shift from probably living as lavishly as a an IPC probably could to mopdroid interesting and think that it could open up some RP opportunities with the dissonance of his job from his personality

How would you rate your role-playing ability?: 8/10 probably room for improvement but this is about as good as i think i can do right now

Edited by The lancer

Hi, thank you for applying.

This application will be denied as it is lacking what we expect from an applicant, primarily in the length of your responses. I suggest you look back over some previously accepted applications and work on expanding your backstory and rest of the application in general. You can apply again in 3 days. 

• The lancer changed the title to [Denied]caucasianhamburger's IPC application
  • The lancer locked this topic