Discord Ban - Scheveningen

BYOND Key: Scheveningen (Scheveningen#0666)
Total Ban Length: Indefinite, or otherwise until appealed?
Banning staff member's Key: MattAtlas (mattatlas#0230)
Reason of (Discord) Ban: More politics talk about black nationalism that doesn't fit the relay. More than enough warnings about it.
Reason for Appeal: I recognize I posted incredibly dumb ironypoisoned shit that should never escaped my brain as a riff or a way to humor myself. Even if I attested that what I posted was intended to be funny at the time would not absolve that the content that was posted by me was very inappropriate and completely out of the scope of what should ever be discussed or posted in any of the accessible Aurora channels. None of the easily viewable content posted by me, should have been posted, period. I recognize that this offense was probably also most likely an escalation of other offenses involving my previous unhinged posting behavior to either get me to stop or to solve the problem more permanently down the line. I have had more time to normalize my brain and inhibit my wacky posting habits, as I more properly understand how stupid I was behaving in prior months, and recognize being able to participate in the wider community in a more normal manner is much more valuable than succumbing to the impulse of sharing my online brainworms to anyone that has the misfortune to suffer my questionable takes. I would like to post again in the Aurora discords with the assurance I will not be incredibly annoying to people.

• 2 weeks later...