WrongKeyo360 - Antag Jobbanned Appeal

BYOND Key: WrongKeyo360
Total Ban Length: Indefinite
Banning staff member's Key: Unknown
Reason of Ban: Consitstently bad antag play. Straight up ganked another miner after a petty argument. Appeal on the forums when you feel you understand what you did wrong.
Reason for Appeal:

It has been almost a year after I got this Antag ban, I've been playing mostly security and helping and roleplaying with the playerbase and understanding that being an antag is more than just being able to robust players in a game, it takes roleplaying skill, wits and especially a sick sense of humor. My time not playing antag made me realize what it actually meant to play it and the consequences of bad antag play. If I am to recieve a lift from my ban I will make sure to play the role to the community's standard and make sure I bring engagement to the round.

I've learned what I did wrong and what I could have done better, and want to make sure that the antag check at the beginning of every round actually gets filled out, thank you for the opportunity.

The big problem here is that your behavior has not improved very much since the ban from what I can see. Multiple bans and more notes to boot regarding security play (which typically speaks to how your antag play would be) and iirc you have only been back playing the game for a few days. Sorry, but I am not confident in lifting this ban until you show a substantial amount of time with improved behavior. Appeal Denied.