[ACCEPTED] Quinn Scott - 26/6/2465 Appeal

Appealing Personnel: Quinn Scott

Specific Incident: Incident Report: 10/03/2465

Action taken as a result: Indefinite suspension from position as Zeng-Hu Pharmaceuticals surgeon, reassignment to Nanotrasen custodial officer for the duration of suspension

Action contested: Indefinite suspension from position as Zeng-Hu Pharmaceuticals surgeon

Reasoning for contest: I have been suspended for over three months, and during that time I have done a lot of self reflecting. I've realized that my actions were reckless, childish, and destructive to my coworkers, and I can confidently say that I will never do something like this again. I have learned to manage my emotions more healthily, and if I was put in a similar situation again I'd either talk with a department head or make an incident report rather than assault my coworker and harass her. I've ended up apologizing to Ms. Nazeri, and we are now on much better terms. I don't think there's much else to be said about the incident, so I sincerely hope that you allow me to put this incident in the past now that I've learned from it, and allow me to support the crew in the medical bay once more. 

Edited by William Murdoch

TO: Quinn Scott, Janitor, SCCV Horizon

SUBJECT: RE: 26/06/2465 - Appeal

--------------------

BODY:

Thank you for your submission. Your appeal for contested action against your employee profile has been reviewed. After careful consideration, Human Resources has approved a one month probationary period in service to the SCCV Horizon as Surgeon. Any disciplinary actions or offenses accrued during this time will result in permanent, escalated action taken against your employee profile. The expectations of Medical personnel are held to a higher standard in part of their responsibility owed to their fellow crewmen. This probationary period will be instated through 27-07-2465.

--------------------

DTG: 26-7:31-TAU CETI STANDARD-06-2465

SIGN: Maria L.

• CatsinHD changed the title to [ACCEPTED] Quinn Scott - 26/6/2465 Appeal
  • CatsinHD locked this topic