Legal Drinking Age on Aurora

In America, I hear it is 21. In Britain it's 18. etc

I've seen players apply their own regional drinking age into the game, and I've noticed a bit of inconsistency. What's the drinking age for:

Aurora Station/Odin

And optionally:

Tau Ceti/Mendell etc

Sol - Earth Countries/Mars/Luna, etc

I've been doing 21 personally for various reasons. We've got some lore people talking here already. Roll some dice and whatever comes up is the drinking age. Or just pick a number. Please. I like my dice idea though.

... they've had at least 3 more years to mature. Supposedly.

I'm 21 and I've had about four and a half years or so to mature since 18.

Guest Menown
I've been doing 21 personally for various reasons. We've got some lore people talking here already. Roll some dice and whatever comes up is the drinking age.

inb4 2

Guest Marlon Phoenix

This has been a nagging question for ages, and as loremaster I'm going to bring my sensual Loremaster hammer down on the decision to quell this civil war amongst our ranks. Let blood be shed no more.

Compromise and go with 19 for alcohol. There's no reliable way to check someone's age as the bartender, so bringing the hammer down hard on them will see this age cast back into the realm of vague ambiguity from whence it came.

This has been a nagging question for ages, and as loremaster I'm going to bring my sensual Loremaster hammer down on the decision to quell this civil war amongst our ranks. Let blood be shed no more.

Compromise and go with 19 for alcohol. There's no reliable way to check someone's age as the bartender, so bringing the hammer down hard on them will see this age cast back into the realm of vague ambiguity from whence it came.

yussssss Ontario Drinking age wins

Finally we can stop the nonstop wars over the legal drinking age. Truly a golden age is upon us.

I still think we should have rolled dice.

Right click ID, 'Read' , shows age.

Aka, Bartenders can card patrons.