Incident Report - 07/09/2466

Reporting Personnel: Ksshzue Hiza
Job Title of Reporting Personnel: Security Officer
Game ID: cvA-c4Zd

Personnel Involved:

Uskiro Kisisril - Machinist (Offender)
Zilrq Kir'hular - Security Officer (Witness)
Gracia Hiza - Physician (Witness)

Time of Incident: Approx. 21:40.

Real Time: 23:40 GMT+2
Location of Incident: Medical Bay

Nature of Incident:
[ ] - Workplace Hazard
[ ] - Accident/Injury
[ ] - Destruction of Property
[ ] - Neglect of Duty
[ ] - Harassment
[ ] - Assault
[X] - Misconduct
[ ] - Other _____ (Place an x in the box that applies. If other, replace line and specify.)

Overview of the Incident:

This one is pretty cut and dry, so I'll keep it short. The machinist created a medical robot with a voice modulator programmed to shout 'Fuck Hephaestus!' at random. Myself, Zilrq, and Gracia were there to hear it. We then went to the machinist to confront him and inform him that it'd be an i105 Hooliganism charge, made worse by the fact that we were having military visitors from Biesel on the ship at that very moment.

We were able to confirm that the machinist had made the robot, but they denied that it counted as hooliganism, as it was a voice circuit shouting it at random. Unfortunately I didn't have the foresight to record this confession, but Zilrq, a fellow officer, will be able to corroborate the facts if it comes into question.

We would've had them arrested, but the end of the shift was nearing. I decided to report it here instead of botching a rushed arrest. I'd rather not have individuals like these working in the machinist's bay where myself or my fellow crew might rely on them to keep us alive.

Submitted Evidence: None, sorry.

Would you like to be personally interviewed?: 
[ ] - Yes
[X] - No

Did you report it to a Head of Staff or a superior? If so, who? If not, why?: No, didn't have enough time at the end of a shift.
Actions taken: Zil and I informed the machinist about our intentions, but were unable to fulfill them as the shift had ended.

• Like 1

TO: Ksshzue Hiza, Security Officer, SCCV Horizon

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the HR Division to review.

If necessary, you will be contacted by a HR Assistant when an investigation begins.

--------------------

DTG: 07-21:15-TAU CETI STANDARD-09-2466

SIGN: AMS

• 3 weeks later...

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report - 07/09/2466

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report, and assigned to HR Assistant Khaldun Neman (Connorjg1).

You may be contacted by the HR Assistant for an interview, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions.

--------------------

DTG: 24-15:02-TAU CETI STANDARD-09-2466

SIGN: AMS

• 3 weeks later...

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

The investigation of this incident has concluded, and appropriate action has been taken for affected individuals. 

This matter will now be considered resolved.

--------------------

DTG: 08-18:12-TAU CETI STANDARD-10-2466

SIGN: AMS

Edited by Connorjg1