Player Complaint: Callum99877 and Draculabot

BYOND Key: A Vision of Sound.

Player Byond Key: Callum99877 & DraculaBot.

Staff involved: An admin simply told me what their Ckeys were.

Reason for complaint: This will mostly be for Rebecca McGrath's side. This all started with me telling the Chief Engineer, Rebecca McGrath, to stop going around and trying to have sexual intercourse with everyone she met, while she was in a lesbian relationship with a Doctor named Lackie Green, I believe. She then said, and I quote, "Attimus, go fuck yourself, you albino shithead!" over general comms, and continued to berate me over and over again, even while I thought nothing of it, other than her ranting about how literally insane and crazy she is. It's at the point where I met McGrath in the hallways, and told her, "Yep." That was all. She then ran after me and struck me multiple times, punching me over and over again with harmful intent, until I was brought to the floor, where she continued to wail on me. The Head of Security, Ezra Scott, then shot her multiple times with a taser as she was /still/ beating on me, and put her in cuffs. It's at that point where the Captain, Elena Raschnikova and posse stroll up to me just getting up, watching the HoS arrest her. I'm then shot at wordlessly by the Captain with her energy weapon set on stun. I'm put into cuffs and stunned with a stun baton. Once I get up and am able to speak, I request an explanation to why the hell that just happened. The Captain said, "Oh, the HoS was about to stun you anyway, he ordered your demotion. " ...For what. Never once have I been informed that I would A:), either be put under arrest or demoted, nor B:), have any knowledge of any crime I have committed, other than telling a woman to stop eyefucking every god damn person she met, and the HoS' idiocy earlier in the round when a quarantine was in effect, but that's for Ezra's side. Regardless, I'm brought to the HoP's office, stripped of my PDA which had my ID in it, and was brought back to the Brig. Whereupon, a meteor storm strides through, and fucks up said Brig. Let me make it known that the HoS tried to pull the whole, "You're not in a cell so your timer isn't going down while this is happening" charade by pretending to not notice, and he probably wouldn't have even regarded me if another Security member spoke up about this. Rebecca and I are forced into the Communal area, while I have not even been stripped or been told of my charges despite me asking multiple times and only getting a, "Insulting a head of staff is a big slap on the wrist, baaaad Attimus." Once I told off Ezra for being quite the prat, I was uncuffed and, the entire while, I'm being shouted negative things at by Rebecca McGrath, such as, "I want to go back into my cell, I don't want to hear this shithead." and "Get me away from this fucking albino." While everyone in the room just watched me and didn't so much as regard her about insulting me. She continued to insult me even as I was let out of the Brig, until I snapped and ranted against her.

For Callum99877's side and a bit more detail on why he's also under scrutiny: Earlier into the same round as this one, there was a virus leak. People were getting infected, and Ezra Scott, the HoS as previously mentioned, was one of them. Everyone's whisked to Medbay, right, all good, and I and another officer grab a hardsuit to get inside Medbay and help watch over everyone, because there was literally no one else to do it. Ezra was also infected, and we did not know any symptoms, so who knows, what if everyone starts going crazy and tries to break out, with Ezra being one of them? We arrive in Medbay, and I ask to be let in as Ezra walks by. He literally says, "No." And was just about to walk away, before he came back as I tried to get his attention. I ask him, (not literally, this is just the jist) "Why are you not letting us in, you're infected, and we need someone who /isn't/ infected to watch over the quarantine, in case things get out of hand." He then goes on about how he doesn't want any officers in here who aren't infected. That's...Literally all he said, and he ran away. I then say again over Security comms, that we should have someone who isn't able to be infected inside of the Medbay. He then responds with something along the lines of, "No, go out and get the rest of the infected, I'll watch over them." and I continue to say, "There aren't any more infected that we know of, you are sick as well, and we can't have you going insane, especially since you have access and that amount of deadly tools at your disposal." (That was also not literal, but that was the jist that was clear enough for everyone to understand what I was saying.) And he continues to refuse. I then say that he must be legitimately retarded, and then just put the hardsuit back. Let me also be clear that Ezra Scott has, in multiple instances, attempted to put me out of a round as often as he could by demoting me for the slightest reason, despite being the only legitimate Officer that can organize everyone. Attimus is a more fit HoS than Ezra is, and I'm not even whitelisted.

All in all, I think whoever has approved these two's applications for Heads of Staff is quite ridiculous. Rebecca McGrath does nothing but run around and try to get into multiple relationships just to cheat on them with other people, Ezra Scott is a notable HoS who spends all, if not most of his time in the bar getting drunk should there not be a Nuke Ops blowing shit up at the moment, and the same goes for Rebecca. They're enormously incompetent, and I believe the only reason no one has made a complaint against them so far was because they were either not in the mood and it was too much effort, or they're "In a relationship or deep friendship with them." And quite frankly, I'm sick of it. They do not deserve to be Heads of Staff, not in the slightest, because they can't even do their regular jobs to a satisfactory standard when they're getting drunk,(Eg. Ezra and Rebecca) Building private dance floors, (Eg. Rebecca) Or just acting like general shitlers who like to flaunt about the, "I'M A HEAD OF STAFF, YOU CAN'T DO THAT." routine and just immediately do what they said, not to do. It's a complete mockery of how Heads of Staff should behave and I would like to request that their whitelist be removed. Keep in mind that everything I have just told you is only one large instance of the bullshit that they constantly spew out, and they do countless smaller things that proves that they are both incompetent and do not deserve a Head of Staff position, that would add up to another large instance like this one. Thank you for reading.

Approximate Date/Time: The date is 6/26/15.

While I understand your frustration, the overall tone of your complaint takes a bit of credibility away from it (you sound like you might be looking for confrontation with these characters/players, especially as the aggression here transpires in your OOC post).

Anyway.

I won't speak for Callum/Ezra Scott, but the actions you described from Rebecca McGrath here don't really sound fitting of a CE at all. I know McGrath to be a confrontational character, but even when a conflict is instigated by another party, it's imo inadmissible for a head to insult the person who insulted them right back (with the same degree of maturity) and get involved in a fistfight.

I'll be handling this complaint as it's a head of staff issue. Originally, Aqy and I accepted Draculabot reapplication because they seemed to have learned their lesson on head of staff play. I won't be commenting on that issue any further until they respond to the thread. Also, the title for your thread will be modified.

This entire complaint is ridiculous.

The 'dance floor' situation was during a slow shift, when I wasn't even head or had head whitelist. Rebecca is not in a relationship with Lachina Green. Your character insulted mine- Repeatedly - taking a condescending attitude ICly which drove her to anger, and I don't spend the majority of my shifts getting into the bar and getting drunk, and furthermore, Rebecca isn't pursuing relationships. She's a flirt. That's a facet of her personality. You have serious, serious problems with this complaint and it shows, as it's filled with assumptions and insults.

I'm going to ignore this complaint, whilst striving to improve my IC behavior. My other character- Marco Farerra, doesn't have issues like Rebecca does, and I strive to be the best head of Security I can be as that character, as I can separate IC and OOC, unlike some.

Where i agree with Dracula i will also state that we had the IPC officer in there also and there was no need for more security. I told them to patrol and report any sick people. All i see from your character is refusing orders and insulting people.

I kept the minimum amount of crew present to avoid it spreading. We dont need more security present then there were infected. There were two security personnel present me and Ser Knyght (if thats how its spelt, jboy?) and there was no need for more.

Your complaint is 99% lies. Ezra has only "got drunk" at the bar once, after getting an arm cut off a few months ago, and i believe your just looking for excuses to make a complaint. And if im honest i believe its your IC behavior that is the issue. I will say that Dracula overreacted and shouldnt have. But your character never follows orders and is rude to every head. Would NanoTrasen continue to employ that?

Oh, I'm lying, am I? Making excuses for this complaint? I'm also apparently rude to every Head of Staff, and never follow orders, hmm?

Let me make something clear about my "IC behaviour." Attimus Vin'Drahl is someone who treats other people based on how he's treated. While in some older cases that may not be true, this is the jist of the "New' Attimus with white horns.

On the subject of "Being rude to every Head", this is an outright lie. Raymond Galloway is a perfect example of this. Was I edgy towards him before we respected one another? Yes, I was. That's because I assumed he was just another HoP-typical asshole that gives himself all-access secretly and deigns himself to be God of the Station. (Not saying that that was my first impression of him, that's just what I was used to on my previous station.) But once I saw past that and how he treated Attimus in response to how he was acting when he was frustrated, I saw that clearly and I immediately gave him my respect, because he is a legitimately good Head of Staff that I have absolutely no problem with, as multiple people can attest to this fact. Ezra Scott and Rebecca McGrath however, are nothing like him.

On the subject of never following orders. Attimus follows orders to the dot, if he feels like they actually mean something and will serve a legitimate purpose, and only if they are from someone who he actually knows for a fact, should be giving them to him. When Attimus spots a HoS that would rather hang out at the Bar or that little area to the right of the Holodeck, he starts doubting the potential good from that HoS, and views him as a liability. And ho ho ho, let me tell you, Ezra Scott. Is a liability. I don't think I've ever seen legitimate HoS work that is either respectable nor correct once in every single shift that I've been forced to serve under him.

Any "lying" that I have committed is non-intentional and is due to a lack of misinformation on my part. Do not presume to say that I am lying, when in fact, I just did not know a certain part of what your characters have said or done.

But you? Oh no, it's perfectly with Corporate Regulations to let a Captain gun down the Officer right in front of you, obviously not doing anything as he was just assaulted, it's perfectly fine not to read him off his charges even though he's being arrested and demoted for something that he knows nothing about, and ohhhh my goood, is it ever fine to accuse me of disobeying orders when in fact, your orders are complete idiocy and don't serve a legitimate purpose in the slightest. I'd like for you to name a few examples of me "Disobeying" orders so that I may further explain my line of thinking on the matter.

Your bringing up things that have nothing to do with this just so you can argue where everyone can see it. If you want a discussion then you can do this in a private chat, you dont even know alot of what happened so why not ask.

If your just here to slander i wont be replying. You have the "im always right" attitude.

Hi. I play Lockie Green.

I'd just like to note that, as far as I'm aware, your summary of McGrath's behavior has a few mistakes. She isn't in a relationship with Lockie. Lockie's straight, though she is extremely affectionate to.... most people, so I see how you could make that mistake. McGrath is a flirt, as explained already, and is in an open relationship with someone off-station. She also seems, from my experience, to be a pretty stable individual. When I played as my engineering character, McGrath was rather competent in her position as an engineer, and didn't seem to have her romance get in the way of doing her job.

I haven't worked under her while she was a head of engineering, but she seemed quite responsible. When Lockie was being a bit too attached to her and went to engineering to say hello right after she arrived, she didn't let Lockie distract her from her work and had Lockie leave engineering. She doesn't seem to let friendships get in the way of doing her job. She hasn't given Lockie special treatment as a head of staff and seems to have acted quite responsibly. Far moreso than my character anyway.

Just my two cents. I certainly hope this complaint can be resolved in a civil manner. :)

Issues are;

1. The actions displayed by McGrath towards the player who made this complaint, including the repeated insults and assault.

2. The incompetence displayed by Scott in proper Security procedure/treatment of other players.

3. The apparent grudging from Scott towards the player in seeming repeated attempts to put the player out of the round in different ways.

4. Whitelisted heads of staff not being held to a higher standard by fellow heads of staff and crewmembers ICly, and on the forums OOCly.

5. Instant dismissal of the complaint by one of those involved as 'ridiculous'.

If I may say, let's deal with the complaint and not level insults at the person making the complaint. There's the issues there, all lined up neatly.

Well, alright. I admit the gunning down was stupid and I'm really trying to fix that type of behavior in myself. Elena also apologized for overeacting and offered to serve an applicable sentence.

However, the reason he's treated semi-poorly by Elena is because she generally dislikes Unathi and Attimus is a typical Unathi by all standards. Edgesecurity lizard. A type of person who thinks they are always right and think they can just detain anyone, at any time, without making a call up to their superiors. You cannot pull 'ohh, you don't know my character' because I have suffecent experience with mine to support that viewpoint. Considering how short he's been on the station, he has been involved in disproportionally large number of incidents, which removes a good deal of his credibility.

Let me elaborate. That incident with the Warden he's been involved in a relationship with, for example. It never actually came to him that officers /should not/ handle issues and people they are personally involved with. He told the Warden to return to the brig, which she responded by telling him to go fuck himself. Then, he decided to detain them for 'Insulting an Officer'. No, it was not a professional 'Neglect of Duty' + cuffs, it was pretty much deciding to take revange on their lover for screwing them over. He mixed personal issues with his work, which is something a Security Officer will get fired for. No question ever came up to command whether the acting head of staff wants them detained or not, they did it purelly on their own volition, because they wanted to.

Now, to compare it to Rebecca. I don't know what exactly happened, so, unless someone can pull logs, I think it's right to assume that Rebecca was insulted first, considering his long past of throwing insults and antagonizing the crew. She kept insulting him back over the comms. Juvenile behavior on both sides. In the end, Rebecca did overeact by assulting him, which got her a cell.

So, here we have an issue of two of the worst sterotypes (imo) kicking each other on the station. One, is the typicial militant engineer, who doesn't take shit from anyone and decides to take the law in their own hands, assault someone instead of report them to security. The other, is the typicial edgecurity officer who thinks they ARE the law, by doing whatever they think should be done, not what they should be doing. Both are equally shit and need to have their behavior curbed down.

Because, as Inverted Rectum puts it: This is why we can't have nice things.

"However, the reason he's treated semi-poorly by Elena is because she generally dislikes Unathi and Attimus is a typical Unathi by all standards. Edgesecurity lizard. A type of person who thinks they are always right and think they can just detain anyone, at any time, without making a call up to their superiors."

Let me stop you right there. Attimus does not think that he is "Always right", he does not think he can "Detain anyone, at any time," and he most certainly does not do it of his own volition and doesn't report it to anyone. The Warden that round was acting like a child and was doing what she was doing just to make Attimus angry, just to make him lose his temper, and was doing it just because she wanted to. I personally can't stand these types of people OOC'ly, and that's what got me a bit angry because she was intentionally trying to upset me and just wasn't thinking. You may ask any member of Security, that Attimus does his job well. He's efficient, he reports everything and he doesn't tolerate any shit whatsoever. Is that reason enough to claim that he's always right and detains anyone at any time? He may be edgy. He just might be a complete dickhead that no one likes, but that's all of your faults for taking this lax "Shitcurity" mindset that all Security members are friendly, they'll do their job in an incorrect way, and hell, we can get away with whatever we want, Security can't actually do their jobs and uphold the law, pfft, that's crazy! No, you're seeing what a Security Officer is supposed to do. Uphold the law on the station. When a Warden refuses a direct order by insulting a Security Officer and then runs off out of the Brig, then that's a crime. The last thing I'm trying to sound like is edgy right now, but that's just the way I talk, and I apologize if I'm coming off as angry, I'm really not trying to and I'm quite calm right now.

"You cannot pull 'ohh, you don't know my character' because I have suffecent experience with mine to support that viewpoint. Considering how short he's been on the station, he has been involved in disproportionally large number of incidents, which removes a good deal of his credibility."

Again, these incidents are people being way too lax with their mindset of Security not actually upholding the law to its full standards. Attimus does not tolerate shit, no matter how much is thrown at him.

"Let me elaborate. That incident with the Warden he's been involved in a relationship with, for example. It never actually came to him that officers /should not/ handle issues and people they are personally involved with. He told the Warden to return to the brig, which she responded by telling him to go fuck himself. Then, he decided to detain them for 'Insulting an Officer'. No, it was not a professional 'Neglect of Duty' + cuffs, it was pretty much deciding to take revange on their lover for screwing them over. He mixed personal issues with his work, which is something a Security Officer will get fired for. No question ever came up to command whether the acting head of staff wants them detained or not, they did it purelly on their own volition, because they wanted to."

Was Attimus angry that she cheated on him? Of course. Did getting told to go fuck himself when he gave her an order piss him off? Duh. However. Claiming that Attimus is unprofessional is a complete lie, or a large deal of misinformation on your part. Again, I'm not trying to sound edgy, I'm just speaking how it is. Attimus Vin'Drahl himself is nothing but professional. He upholds everything to its highest standards, and is disappointed when said standards aren't met. However, completely throwing those standards out the window just to neglect your job and to spite the person who's mad at you by getting mad yourself, is not the way to go about things at all. You're telling me that a Warden can just take a temper tantrum and leave because she felt like being a child, and get away with it?

"Now, to compare it to Rebecca. I don't know what exactly happened, so, unless someone can pull logs, I think it's right to assume that Rebecca was insulted first, considering his long past of throwing insults and antagonizing the crew. She kept insulting him back over the comms. Juvenile behavior on both sides. In the end, Rebecca did overeact by assulting him, which got her a cell."

I've explicitly stated that I told Rebecca to stop trying to fuck everyone she met, and that she was in a relationship. Now, I did not know she wasn't in a relationship at that time, and that was my own fault, I'd heard from multiple sources that Lachina and her were in fact, dating, and I apologize for that because that was a lack of information on my part. However, throwing insults and "antagonizing the crew" is not what Attimus does, other than to SSLs for being blatantly obvious that they're only here to ERP, which of course, just ruins the server in most cases. I'm not saying anything definitive here other than defending myself, so please do not lynch me.

"So, here we have an issue of two of the worst sterotypes (imo) kicking each other on the station. One, is the typicial militant engineer, who doesn't take shit from anyone and decides to take the law in their own hands, assault someone instead of report them to security. The other, is the typicial edgecurity officer who thinks they ARE the law, by doing whatever they think should be done, not what they should be doing. Both are equally shit and need to have their behavior curbed down."

Typical edgecurity officer. Maybe. Attimus, as most people can attest to, is edgy as shit and doesn't tolerate a whole lot of idiocy when people are supposed to be doing their jobs. You know, the entire reason everyone's on the station in the first place. But claiming that he is the law is going too far. He doesn't believe that in the slightest. Being a player that regularly plays the Captain role, I'm disappointed to say the least that you're encouraging lax behavior from the crew, and giving Attimus a hard time, especially since you've literally just admitted that Elena does not like Unathi. And if you aren't encouraging lax behavior, then I apologize, because it truly is what you're giving off, if you think that Attimus is all of these things. Please do not start ranting at me and piling up a lynch mob, this is just my personal opinion, and I re-iterate, I am not trying to sound edgy, this is just the cold, hard truth.

As I've stated multiple times, the reason that Attimus is so edgy is because he doesn't want to be friendly. He's an Officer. He does what he needs to do to make the station as clean and efficient as possible. How is that going to happen if Wardens are taking temper tantrums just to spite him. How is that going to happen if two women, who are on the job, are openly (not literally) flirting on the job. How is that supposed to happen if he's constantly being told that he's an awful officer who can't do his job correctly, because of one incident where misinformation is literally one of the only factors in it. I'm just saying, you need to be more considerate. Claiming that "Oh, Elena doesn't like Unathi" isn't the entire truth as to why she feels the way she does about Attimus, because Elena herself has been spotted by Attimus, on multiple occasions, wasting away in the Bar just talking to people and occasionally speaking through her headset. I don't know if Attimus telling you to do your job as a Captain while you were in the bar is what got you so pissed off at me in the first place, and I don't really care. But throwing my character in the dirt and claiming he's shitty stereotype is something I'm not gonna tolerate just because you have a grudge against him.

This complaint is about two people who have failed to meet the appropriate standards for a Head of Staff role. Nothing more, nothing less. Please try to keep it clear of shit by mocking me and claiming my character is awful, and I will show you the same courtesy.

he does not think he can "Detain anyone, at any time,"

Now let me stop you right there son, Attimus is the only character I've ever seen in my 11 months of playing this game ever use (and heavily abuse) the insulting an officer charge. It's a stupid law and Attimus(or you oocly,idk) don't know the definition of it. Saying you're stupid or shut up doesn't classify as reason to detain for said law.

The rest of your argument has lost it's value almost completely, to me at least.

Attimus is the only character I've ever seen in my 11 months of playing this game ever use (and heavily abuse) the insulting an officer charge.

I think we forget a certain someone here :^)

From my perspective, it seems like there were issues on both sides here, but the primary fault seems to lie with the heads of staff players who didn't let the issue go. Heads of staff should really be held to a higher level of accountability in matters like this.

The rest of your argument has lost it's value almost completely, to me at least.

That's fine, because you are not involved with this complaint, nor is your opinion currently required for this thread. I am not saying your opinion does not matter, you just are simply shitposting on a thread that has nothing to do with you. I would write up another essay detailing on why said opinion is not the entire truth, but I will wait for the others to respond first.

That's fine, because you are not involved with this complaint, nor is your opinion currently required for this thread. I am not saying your opinion does not matter, you just are simply shitposting on a thread that has nothing to do with you. I would write up another essay detailing on why said opinion is not the entire truth, but I will wait for the others to respond first.

I had pointed it out as I hoped others would follow suit. And yes, while head of staff whitelisted players should be held to a higher standard, you do need to be whitelisted to play Unathi as well. Making a player report agaisnt a character who has a hairtrigger temper, the same as your whitelisted character, who has quite the reputation ICly and OOCly, seems kind of silly to me.

I'd like to quote a silly little book real quick. "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?" I don't know if you are religious or not, but the message applies. Attimus has a lot of problems to be worked out. IIRC, on a different server, he raped someone, as well as a plethera of complaints and incident reports about him, icly and oocly.

I don't think pointing out how others play their characters when Attimus has just as many flaws and personality traits as the other two. While yes, Dracula may have been a little off base with his methods, that may just how that character dealt with a character such as Attimus.

The complaint about these other two players seems invalid to me. Sort of the pot calling the kettle black.

I think we forget a certain someone here :^)

I've only heard of others doing so, Attimus is the only character I've seen first hand doing so.

Also

I would write up another essay...

The longer it is =/= The more right you are

Oh boy, here we go :^)

So you're the one who was going behind my back to talk to Majora then, eh? Well isn't that just spiriting. Glad to see that you're one of those people. Let me be clear, Attimus Vin'Drahl has never sexually assaulted anyone. That is, people who haven't asked for it. Because guess what, the character Attimus Vin'Drahl draws a lot of people who like to be dominated out and to flock to him. A 7'5 tall muscle-bound lizardman draws ERPers who like to be dominated, who would guess that? :^)

The sexual assault you're referring to happened close to a year ago, and it was with another character of mine, known as Joseph Quinn. And let me make it abundantly clear that that ERP was asked for by the receiving party. He didn't force himself on her just because he wanted her, he didn't just go after her of his own free will, I'd never ever do something like that, that's wrong, and it's inhumane. However, if someone's going to come up to me and ask to ERP and they prove that they're a good roleplayer and they have a scene they want, then it isn't categorized as sexual assault, due to me being asked to do it. And if you think I'm being lewd by saying all of this, don't even go there, because you're the one who brought it up, bud.

Glad to see that people are just going to continue spreading false-informative rumours about me from previous servers, that's always an ego boost, thanks, I needed that. Despite popular belief, Attimus isn't a rage-conducting berserker anymore, as you can see by the Genetics Personality Experiment thread I've posted some while back, which turned his horns white and his eyes blue. Attimus never once lost his temper when he was interacting with Rebecca, despite your inept view on things. He was actually amused by her reactions, and could have easily continued on, but he chose not to further antagonize her because he was a changed Unathi. Rebecca McGrath is the only one in this confrontation that lost their temper. That is, until I was subject to Ezra's HoS work, which by no small means, was either legitimate nor appropriate for the situation at hand.

I really don't care what your opinion is at this point, as you've just demonstrated that you're a toxic, sneaking-around-in-the-dark type of individual that seems content to spread rumours about me and further slander my name, and I'm going to ask that you do not post on this thread again. This complaint is about Callum and DraculaBot, not Vision and Nanotoxin. Please take your horrible behaviour somewhere else, because I truly do not appreciate it, nor will I condone it. I will ask the administrators and forum moderators to remove any irrelevant messages from now on, and this will include a further post from Nanotoxin.

Oh boy, here we go :^)

So you're the one who was going behind my back to talk to Majora then, eh? Well isn't that just spiriting. Glad to see that you're one of those people. Let me be clear, Attimus Vin'Drahl has never sexually assaulted anyone. That is, people who haven't asked for it. Because guess what, the character Attimus Vin'Drahl draws a lot of people who like to be dominated out and to flock to him. A 7'5 tall muscle-bound lizardman draws ERPers who like to be dominated, who would guess that? :^)

The sexual assault you're referring to happened close to a year ago, and it was with another character of mine, known as Joseph Quinn. And let me make it abundantly clear that that ERP was asked for by the receiving party. He didn't force himself on her just because he wanted her, he didn't just go after her of his own free will, I'd never ever do something like that, that's wrong, and it's inhumane. However, if someone's going to come up to me and ask to ERP and they prove that they're a good roleplayer and they have a scene they want, then it isn't categorized as sexual assault, due to me being asked to do it. And if you think I'm being lewd by saying all of this, don't even go there, because you're the one who brought it up, bud.

Glad to see that people are just going to continue spreading false-informative rumours about me from previous servers, that's always an ego boost, thanks, I needed that. Despite popular belief, Attimus isn't a rage-conducting berserker anymore, as you can see by the Genetics Personality Experiment thread I've posted some while back, which turned his horns white and his eyes blue. Attimus never once lost his temper when he was interacting with Rebecca, despite your inept view on things. He was actually amused by her reactions, and could have easily continued on, but he chose not to further antagonize her because he was a changed Unathi. Rebecca McGrath is the only one in this confrontation that lost their temper. That is, until I was subject to Ezra's HoS work, which by no small means, was either legitimate nor appropriate for the situation at hand.

I really don't care what your opinion is at this point, as you've just demonstrated that you're a toxic, sneaking-around-in-the-dark type of individual that seems content to spread rumours about me and further slander my name, and I'm going to ask that you do not post on this thread again. This complaint is about Callum and DraculaBot, not Vision and Nanotoxin. Please take your horrible behaviour somewhere else, because I truly do not appreciate it, nor will I condone it. I will ask the administrators and forum moderators to remove any irrelevant messages from now on, and this will include a further post from Nanotoxin.

I am very aware that the complaint is about Dracula and Callum. I was merely pointing out it's redundancy at the fact that you behave in a manner similar to theirs, and are also whitelisted. I .. also have nothing to say about these accusations and name calling, lol, but matters like this you could've asked instead of shooting it out without any proof or talking to me. I've given my two cents and my opinion on the complaint. Good luck there pal.

Wait, so.

You're claiming what Rebbeca Mcgrath is doing is something that should be punished by the admins - right here, in this thread in the subforum where people who want people to be punished by the admins post in. But, you do the same thing?

I mean, going by your own train of thought shouldn't you be banned for pursuing ERP too?