NSS Aurora *Buy and Sell*

This group is for employees of the NSS Aurora to buy and sell items.

Please follow these rules when posting:

Allowed posts:

- Buy/Sell related

- Lost and found

- Charities/fundraisers

- Real estate listings

Not allowed:

- Troll posts

- Racism/sexism

- Posts that have nothing to do with NSS Aurora

General:

- Banter is allowed, but please allow for others to post their buy and sells as a priority

A few more notes:

- This is not an official Nanotransen group. This group and its content are in no way associated, endorsed or approved by Nanotransen.

- Any posts you make on this page you are legally liable for. Please take that into account when you post on this page, as anything related to legal or employee misconduct can be serious.

Please use the report to admin feature if you think a post doesn't belong on the page. Thanks!

Hi im Roy and im selling my Carpra Op125 hoverbike year 2451 color black it has 23k kms i used it pretty much mostly for racing lol so its in very good condition. Price is 5k negotiable cus it was a few scratches on the side but its very new pm me for more info. RIght now its on biesel so youll have to pay interplanet transport if you dont live there also the fuel tanks full

Sent from my pAPI

Last edited by Fireboxingfighter33 on Mon, July 6, 2457 3:25

Reason: Forgot the model lol :lol:

Hello. I'm currently selling some mice. I found them around the station. 100% clean, no illness, healthy. Great pets for anyone. Adorable. Serious inquiries only. And for God's Sake, if you feed them to snakes, make sure they're DEAD first. I am not responsible for your dead reptiles if the mice decides to fight back!!!

Posted by BigPharmason on Tue, July 7, 2457 11:50

Hello. I'm currently selling some mice. I found them around the station. 100% clean, no illness, healthy. Great pets for anyone. Adorable. Serious inquiries only. And for God's Sake, if you feed them to snakes, make sure they're DEAD first. I am not responsible for your dead reptiles if the mice decides to fight back!!!

Hi, How many do you have? Are there any cages, food or items that you could throw in with them?

Posted by Dove424 on Wed, July 8, 2457 22:00

We want them. We want them ALL. They will fit in nicely with us. We already have sixty-three in our home. More are welcome for us. Any you have we would like. Contact us at 432-555-9842. Ask for Emily. Thank you.

Posted by TearsForPoets3 on Tue, July 8, 2457 00:02

We want them. We want them ALL. They will fit in nicely with us. We already have sixty-three in our home. More are welcome for us. Any you have we would like. Contact us at 432-555-9842. Ask for Emily. Thank you.

Posted by TearsForPoets3 on Tue, July 8, 2457 00:02

((You are one scary mother f...er Con))

@Dove424, I can throw in something for you. Currently I have.....75? Most females. I keep the males separate. Come over, I can show you. I'll email you the deets where I live.

@TearsForPoets3, I'll...uh....expect a call, I suppose. I'll tell you where I live too. Please don't get too excited, they scare easily.

Posted by BigPharmason on Weds, July 8, 2457 17:10

Hi! Hello! I'm looking for clocks! Old clocks, new clocks, handheld clocks, big old antique grandfather clocks! Bonus points if they tick, or have gears, and stuff like that! Reply with any offers you might have! Flexible as always, yes yes!

Posted by IndicatSixPointFive on Tue, July 7, 2457 11:50

• 2 months later...

Hello, I'm looking to sell my car; I got given a new one for my birthday (!!!), and I just don't have the space for both.

Here's a picture:

fb4acc9aa82f7f65e5130518b9fd1c36.png

Two thousand on the mileage (sorry if that's a lot :( )

A small scratch in the paint on the left-hand wing mirror.

It still has two months tax, and it's obviously electric, since I use it in Mendell.

Message me with offers!

Posted by Drood on Mon, Oct 5, 2457 17:59

Hello, I'm looking to sell my car; I got given a new one for my birthday (!!!), and I just don't have the space for both.

Here's a picture:

fb4acc9aa82f7f65e5130518b9fd1c36.png

Two thousand on the mileage (sorry if that's a lot :( )

A small scratch in the paint on the left-hand wing mirror.

It still has two months tax, and it's obviously electric, since I use it in Mendell.

Message me with offers!

Posted by Drood on Mon, Oct 5, 2457 17:59

Hello, Im messaging in response to the add you put out about a car for sale. I just have a few questions before I make an offer.

The picture wasn't very telling, how much space is there in the trunk and back seats, and do you need to find a charge station for the engine, or does it have one of those alternative power engines, and how far does it go on full charge?

Posted by MnA_K on Mon, Oct 5, 2457 13:52

Thanks for your message! I've broken out my tape measure to look at space. It seats five, and (if I am working this out right) has about twenty five cubic feet of space in the boot? Goes to about fifty if you put the back seats down. There is a good amount of space for sitting, in the front and back, my brother has no problem fitting in, and he's big.

As for charging, the left front headlight swings out for a charger that you can plug into your wall!

It can make about 250 miles on open road, plenty for my inner city use, and I think you can get bigger batteries.

Here's a picture of the boot, apparently there is also a front storage space, but it's a bit small :?:

26207db4143f47c01f0433200255833f.png

Posted by Drood on Mon, Oct 5, 2457 23:33