Down with coloured pens.

Pretty much, yeah, why are coloured pens a thing? They spawn in, in IA, cargo, the library, places where you might need paperwork done, and thats good, but why COLOURED pens? Two out of the three places I mentioned are places where paperwork should be expected to be filed. Paperwork thats going to go to central command, it should be professional, done in black ink, but as far as I know, only one black pen spawns outside of a PDA, and thats in cargo, so you're stuck using the pen you're given, and I didn't even know we were given pens in our PDAs for at least a month after I started playing. So, maybe cut coloured pens from cargo, IA, some other places, and give them black pens instead.

Guest Menown

I have a custom item, so does ForgottenTraveller, that is a pen with red, blue, and black cartridges in them. We could just make the default pens have this function, so that we can implement this.

Guest Menown

Whenever I have a cargo form written in red, it's a copy-only form. Meaning that form exists only as a base for copying, Jboy.

Corporate forms shouldn't be filled out in red or blue pens, I wouldn't have any problems at all if they weren't given to IA and cargo. It really irks me when I see cargo forms written in red.

So you basically want to remove colored pens from the game because some people are using them wrongly?

Corporate forms shouldn't be filled out in red or blue pens, I wouldn't have any problems at all if they weren't given to IA and cargo. It really irks me when I see cargo forms written in red.

So you basically want to remove colored pens from the game because some people are using them wrongly?

So, maybe cut coloured pens from cargo, IA, some other places, and give them black pens instead.

But I don't understand what's the exact issue with them spawning inside of cargo or in the IAA office. Should they be used to write full forms? No, but they probably have other uses (annotations, informal communication). If the problem is that idiots are using them to write full forms, they should just be taught not to write forms with them. Don't take away a man's steak because a baby can't chew it.

Everyone calm down, company use blue or black as a standard for forms and documents, red is usually used as attention grabber and a mark of warning on documents.

I honestly don't see a reason to change this. It's a pen.