Diona Nuke Ops armour

PoZe

You know that Diona is slow, but it can walk in the space without any internal equipment or EVA equipment. But Nuke Ops hardsuit slow you down, but gives you EVA and plus not bad armour points. So at this point Nuke ops diona should walk naked, that is not fair comapred to other nuke ops, Becase she will be slower then nuke op that is wearing a hardsuit plus diona will not have armour points.

So my suggestion is to add some armour like security standart chest on the NUKE OPS shuttle, so Diona will have armour points to.

I'll agree with PoZe although I don't play Diona. I is unfair (in my opinion) that they don't have a Nuke Ops Armor.

I don't know if this would take much time to code but I think it would be worth it.

That is not long to code new item. It's even faster to place already exist thing on the map)

Guest Marlon Phoenix
It doesn't even make sense for Diona to be nukeops in the first place, given their lore.

They're not pacifists. You can convince a dionae to do nearly anything. It is 100% supported by the lore that you could convince a dionae that cracking someone in the jaw with an SMG is a completely normal thing to do.

They also have the armor rating of something already dead, if memory serves. They're like a walking wall. Who WOULDN'T want a Diona between them and security's guns? I see nuke op Diona as a tank, taking all the damage for the other team members to get away. Granted, not the only way they could be useful (just having an extra guy to carry stuff out of a heist that doesn't need a spacesuit could help) but Dionaea aren't really at a disadvantage if they don't have a set of armor.

Cool idea, but giving it to them might be like them having TWO armor sets.

They also have the armor rating of something already dead, if memory serves. They're like a walking wall. Who WOULDN'T want a Diona between them and security's guns? I see nuke op Diona as a tank, taking all the damage for the other team members to get away. Granted, not the only way they could be useful (just having an extra guy to carry stuff out of a heist that doesn't need a spacesuit could help) but Dionaea aren't really at a disadvantage if they don't have a set of armor.

Cool idea, but giving it to them might be like them having TWO armor sets.

That will be compensate by their speed already.

Amount of armour doesn't care if Diona is alone and surrounded by enemies, be are they are not maneuverable for avoiding shots of security lasers.