Examination room.

Jakers457

Not sure where'd you guys would fit such a thing in medical, but a lot of the rooms are quite big, quite wasteful so we shall see. But I've noticed on another map that they have a little examination room jutting off from the medical lobby, where as you've guessed it, people can drop in at medical if they strange or hurting and have the Doctors give them a run down. Never know, could be fun for roleplay.

That's the GP's room. There wouldn't really be any place for it with our current setup (it's hard to expand medbay due to science and /tg/atmos squishing it on either side.

There's only three big rooms in the medbay. The lobby - which is used for RP, the Treatment Center - which fills up quickly when a lot of people are wounded, and the recovery room - which isn't used much.

The thing is, I wouldn't mind getting rid of recovery entirely and replacing it with a GP's office, but would that actually get used? I do see people roleplaying checkups from time to time, but I can imagine the room remaining empty about 90% of the time.

If we were to go ahead with something like that it may be interesting if a crew member needed to get a checkup before a job transfer. It may be a problem though if the was no GP online and could cause trouble for the doctors in medbay.