Synth Unban - Valkrae

BYOND Key: Valkrae

Total Ban Length: Permanent

Banning staff member's Key: Can't really remember. It's been a long time.

Reason of Ban: Just banned from synthetic.

Reason for Appeal: I was an idiot when I decided to do that round as the maintenance drone. I completely disregarded the rules of maint. drones and did my own thing. I thought, in my head, what I was doing was okay, and well within the rules of drones. But, going back on the event, I realize how particularly dumb that event was.

I stole tiny little items, ones that I thought no one would notice, and hoarded them in the holodeck. The items I would steal got bigger, and bigger, and eventually, I stole a surgical saw. I honestly meant to not steal it, but I didn't know how to drop it at the time.

I honestly admit that what I did was wrong, and I'd really love to be able to play synthetics again.

Nobody else has responded to this, and I wasn't involved in the situation, but Valkrae has been a stand-up RPer any time I've played with him. He's not some random chucklefuck from goon, and he knows how to RP. Given the extreme leniency I see a lot of other people get, that maybe he was treated a bit heavyhandedly because he was viewed as a disposable new guy. But I feel like he's earned his stripes since then.

Was waiting for a few other people to reply, but no one did. My bad about that.

So, this was two months ago, and as far as I'm concerned, it's a lesson learned. I haven't seen your name come up on the server too much with bad stuff, and I'm perfectly fine unbanning you. You should know what maintenance drones' laws are by now, so I hope everything should be fine.

Appeal granted. Have fun.