[Copy] The lancer's HoS application

BYOND key: The lancer

Character names: Bob Jackson

How long have you been playing on Aurora?: about a month or two

Why do you wish to be on the whitelist?: To have the opportunity to play as a head

Why did you come to Aurora?: A dude told me of the server and that it is a heavy rp server, so i said why not

Have you read the BS12 wiki on the head roles you plan on playing?: Indeed

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph each.

Give a definition of what you think roleplay is, and should be about: Roleplaying is where you get in a character's shoes, determine his actions and thoughts according to his position and capabilities you set for him, in order to have a fun time while maintaining the realism and fun for the other players as well.

What do you think the OOC purpose of a Head of Staff is, ingame?: The head of staff role is to be an example for other player and showing them the ways of a good roleplayer. They are to show others how to do the job well and to also help them in getting known to the server and game environment.

What do you think the OOC responsibilities of Whitelisted players are to other players, and how would you strive to uphold them?: Whitelisted players should always maintain character, have a well rounded sense of roleplay and actually roleplay on a higher standard than the newer players, as well as to teach the newcomers about the IC features regarding game mechanics and jobs. To uphold these responsibilities, I will always do my best to assist people in need of help regarding rp and enhancing other people's time by maintaining character and high rp standards.

Please pick one of your characters for this section, and provide well articulated responses to the following questions.

Character name:Bob Jackson

Character age: 42

Please provide a short biography of this character (approx 2 paragraphs): Bob Jackson, is one of the three sons of Edward Jackson, a rich merchant who always wanted his sons to seek a bright future in the Nano Trasen security department. Bob was urged by his father on a great extent to join the security academy, which he finally did. After years of studying and learning the ways of the security officer, he was finally assigned to his first station as a cadet. One day, he engaged in a swordfight against his brother Tom over an insult, turning their hobby into a lethal battle, in which his right arm was seriously injured and had to be replaced with an artificial one. Many years passed since then and he was promoted to the position of the security officer. He then inherited a large sum of money from his father, who died from a heart attack. Bob felt crushed and didnt talk about it much, trying not to let this affect his career. His life then continued with not many imortant events or anything. His brothers, Klaus and Tom were there whenever he needed them, resulting in him being very tied to his remaining family. He now anticipates his promotion to Head of security, and has addressed this matter various times to his officials.

What do you like about this character?: He is generally patient and values situations beore heading into them.

What do you dislike about this character?: He is not very social, resulting in having only a handful of friends.

What do you think makes this character fit to be a head of staff?: He is skilled in commanding and tactics, result from his training and countless simulations, as well as his military experience.

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions.

How would you rate your own roleplaying?: 8ish

Extra notes: Not really

I reworked my old application but i wasnt getting any responses, I didnt really know if it was not the admins having time, or if i should repost it. Sorry if I shouldnt have reposted it.