Serveris6's Tajaran Application

BYOND Key: Serveris6

Character Names: Syrus Seto, Leo Wyatt, Praetorian, Misilithais Uaekis, Eris Reed, Aiden Taryk, Tpr. Fitch, Bolts, Keaton Fulbright

Species you are applying to play: Tajaran

What color do you plan on making your first alien character (Dionaea & IPCs exempt): Arctic white.

Have you read our lore section's page on this species?: Yes.

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph format. One paragraph minimum per question

Why do you wish to play this specific race: I've always found the tajaran race to be the most enriched as far as lore goes. I'm interested in playing as a M'sai tajaran, because I've been looking into getting involved in tajaran RP for a while now. Additionally, I would like to try and improve the general view on tajara by playing as a respected member of the species.

Identify what makes role-playing this species different than role-playing a Human: The tajara experienced a violent revolution thirty years ago, and as a result, are generally distrusted and looked down upon by human society, generally considered cheap labor, as well as being fair bait for racist remarks. Additionally, they bear numerous biological differences, with tajara closely resembling felines.

Character Name: Vadim Grassi

Please provide a short backstory for this character, approximately 2 paragraphs

Vadim was born to an impoverished family in D'sa'ral shortly before first contact with humanity was made, where his immediate family served the nobility in their fortified dwellings for the most part. Early into their childhood, the tajaran uprisings took place, with most of the Grassi clan siding with the rebel forces, Vadim was left in a dangerous position. Shortly after the first riots took place, he was sent to live at an inn owned by extended family in a more rural area while the conflict blew over.

Following the end of the revolution, despite the rebel victory, nearly all of the Grassi family had been killed, leaving him with little future on his homeworld.

For the next odd thirty years, he took to remaining within the outskirts of D'sa'ral, taking possession of the property that had been his home once the rest of his family died off. Eventually, he came to accept that his future on Ahdomai was limited.

After selling off what heirlooms and property left to his family, he set off to leave Ahdomai behind, and retreat back onto the fringes of Tau Ceti, looking to take advantage of a lifestyle that living alongside humanity may provide.

What do you like about this character? The potential for playing a tajaran character reasonably ignorant of the finer details of human, unathi, and skrell culture, however with a desire to interact with them more.

How would you rate your role-playing ability? Reasonably well. I usually base that on other people's opinions.

Notes:

How would you rate your role-playing ability? Reasonably well. I usually base that on other people's opinions.

Can attest for this. Serv's a great roleplayer, his IPC and human characters are all fantastically well-played out. Backstory for the new character looks good and believable, too. It's nice and simple.

This application has my backing.

Ive had great experiences with Serv, you'll hear no complaints about any of their characters, or the way they play.

Also, whats with the cross through Wyatt's name, are they kill?

I play them/adopted the character, but Keinto created them. Didn't seem right to use it completely as mine. 99.9% of the character was built by him. I've just been filling his shoes the past four months or so!