SirXenomorph Unban Request

BYOND Key: SirXenomorph

Total Ban Length: 1 Week

Banning staff member's Key: AimlessAnalyst

Reason of Ban: Purposefully spreading a virus for the 2nd time

Reason for Appeal: I think I should be unbanned as the virus had only three effects, and I did it within RP,

Stage 1: Coldingtons

Stage2: Adrenaline Extra

Stage 3: Telekinesis

Stage 4: Waiting Syndrome

I spread it RP because I wanted to have telekinesis and I wanted everyone to have the powers, I've left the unban request until now because I realise it was still not a very good thing to do, because it did affect peoples RP. I would very much like to come on the server soon, and look forward to a reply even if it is no.

-SirXenomorph

I'd like to keep the peanut-gallery-ing to a minimum here, please.

That aside. I want to know if you actually, really and truly understand what you've done wrong here. You've done a lot of pretty low-RP and generally shitty things up to your weekban, including a /lot/ of Genetics chucklefucking. I want you to tell me, in your own words, why what you've done is a bad thing to do, and how you'll move past that as to not do it again.

I'd like to keep the peanut-gallery-ing to a minimum here, please.

That aside. I want to know if you actually, really and truly understand what you've done wrong here. You've done a lot of pretty low-RP and generally shitty things up to your weekban, including a /lot/ of Genetics chucklefucking. I want you to tell me, in your own words, why what you've done is a bad thing to do, and how you'll move past that as to not do it again.

Yeah, I am quite used to Yogstation. I understand that was pretty terrible RP. I'd like to say that I'm going to alternate between Yogstation, aurora, bleeding edge depending on what I want to do. It had been along time since I'd played on Aurora and because of the fact I wasn't having the genetics things pulled up, I thought that level of things was alright.

• 1 month later...