Callidus Unban request

BYOND Key: Callidus1

Total Ban Length: Permanent

Banning staff member's Key: Skull132

Reason of Ban: Minor griefsquad,Metagaming, Ganking, Logging upon contact

Reason for Appeal: Im not sure what to say other than I did none of these things. I don't even remember playing on this server more than an hour or two before. Could this be a IP ban? Possibly an IP range? Because I have done none of the things listed and would like to be able to play on the Aurora again.

Oh! I remember this one. And the ban is applied to your account specifically, so this isn't a mistake.

Okay, so, the situation myself and TishinaStalker were presented with: Three assistants in an emergency storage closet. They start attacking eachother. We wind all three, and all three log right after this. You were one of them. Since we had other issues to tend to at the moment, we banned you all three permanently to sort the situation out later, in the appeals, here.

So, if you could please describe why the situation above took place?

Oh. I think I know what happened, although I am confused as to why both my accounts are banned. At any rate I can explain this occurrence. I was introducing to my friends to ss13. Unfortunately they seem to believe it is about the shenanigans and less about RP. At the time I intended to start them on a lenient server like yogstation, but there was some sort of update being pushed and many servers were down. So reluctantly with both of them asking me to join I invited them here. Normally I play a role and stick with it but to teach them how to play (they didnt want to read the wiki since I was on hand) I had them play as assistants with me. The server at this time was a bit empty and one of my friends wanted to try a server with more people. My friends got bored and started punching each other. at this time another server opened so to avoid issues I dragged them off to a less RP heavy server so I could show them the ropes.

This resulted in friend 1 spacing himself accidentally in cargo and friend 2 getting murdered by an antag. It was not a very productive day. : P

At any rate I apologize for bringing them on and for the potentially immersion breaking actions we did. I have since told them what an RP server is and have had a few good rounds with them on other servers and believe they wont muck around again. As for me I am still responsible for what we did and am sorry.

BYOND Key: Searlefm

Hi im one of his two friends from that event and as he said i'm a bloody noob when it come to this one game not to mention that i had never played so much as a match before and only ever hear a few things about it.

i apologies for any rule infringements and i clime total ignorance as my only defense as well frankly i didn't know any better and i was spending minuets at a time to try to do anything.

tho i was the one to beat our 3rd to death with wire cutters but that's only after he'd hit me with a crowbar so its not completely unjustifiable but all that aside i am sorry for causing a problem for you fine folks.

BYOND Key: Searlefm

Hi im one of his two friends from that event and as he said i'm a bloody noob when it come to this one game not to mention that i had never played so much as a match before and only ever hear a few things about it.

i apologies for any rule infringements and i clime total ignorance as my only defense as well frankly i didn't know any better and i was spending minuets at a time to try to do anything.

tho i was the one to beat our 3rd to death with wire cutters but that's only after he'd hit me with a crowbar so its not completely unjustifiable but all that aside i am sorry for causing a problem for you fine folks.

Right. I had somehow assumed Skull had unbanned you, but this wasn't the case. Your ban has been lifted.

• 3 weeks later...