Captain Uriel J. Evans - N.E.C.P

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poslan jumps in his seat, his whole body tensing up, "NO! Not at all, no, not even in the slightest! H-He's a married man, to a woman, he means, uh... Um-" He take a minute to try and compose himself, coughing into a fist before continuing, "No, no, not at all. He's never, ever been interested in men, he'd never consider it again."

He nods slowly and replies, "All safe with me, Friend, be careful though... and if you need to ever hide.. You're welcome aboard the NSS Hammer and Sickle any time" He pauses and looks around slowly "I thought more people would want to ask questions..."
He shrugs slowly, getting up and walking out of camera view, a zipping sound is heard and he comes back with his jumpsuit rolled down, He sighs softly "Its way too hot in here... But I do try.. you've been a great friend, and I don't have a way to repay you"

Poslan throws his head back and places a hand over his chest dramatically, "No way to repay? Now you're just lying to yourself. Friendship is paid is friendship. ALTHOUGH. If you feel like doing him a favour, he's trying to join the clergy of the Sister Suns. If you have any Tajaran crew on that Hammer and Anvil place, maybe he could come and try to lead a prayer?"

Evans sighs shaking his head "Yeah she has her door open and she playing some stupid holovid." He sighs, and turns his head behind him to his door, a audible voice is heard slowly growing in the background, Evans walks up and closes his door, sighing
Evans smiles softly and replies, wiping some sweat off his forehead with a rag "God its hot in here... and its called the NSS Hammer and Sickle.. it is a heavy cargo, and transport ship, fairly large and mobile... " (OOC: Something along the lines of this Ship, But of course is only build and style, I hope to build it in Space Engineers and get its own picture/video // Link: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj6u6ST7v_MAhVSE1IKHW-3AUIQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fhalo.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FMarathon-class_heavy_cruiser&psig=AFQjCNGlqMIo03NYiYrxSiDwVsfw3dGG8w&ust=1464631094331956 ))
Stephanie Moore appears on the screen, her eyes lazily staring to a space below the webcam. After a few moments her shoulders jerk and she quickly looks up the webcam, pulling a dissembled camera mount out the pocket of her lab coat. She begins waving it angrily at the webcam. "Hey! Look familiar? I had a talk with the AI and I know you've been making it spy on me! What the hell! I'm told you I'm not crazy and I don't need you telling it to rat on me! God! I swear... If I find it doing it again I'm really going to do it! I'll put your brain in a lawed chassy, don't you think I won't!"
Uriel Evans, jumps back in his chair, falling on his butt, below Camera vision and sighs, getting up, holding his chest "Ah.. Stephanie... I haven't asked a AI to spy on you... and... God you scared me.. I wasn't paying attention to my screen... There is no need to borg me... but other than that do you have any questions?" Evans sighs and looks at her, trying to look calm, even though he is scared of Stephanie, just a bit