[Declined] Unathi Whitelist appeal

BYOND Key

AcidMind

Character Names

Human (Ethan Malakay)

Species you are applying to play

Unathi

What color do you plan on making your first alien character (Dionaea & IPCs exempt)

White

Have you read our lore section's page on this species?

Yes I did

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph format. One paragraph minimum per question

Why do you wish to play this specific race?

In other servers I play as Unathi, because, I find it good race to play

Identify what makes role-playing this species different than role-playing a Human:

Simply by the actions of rattling, wagging the tail or by the emotion-based actions such as being irritated and hiss, for example

Character Name

S'hra Khin

Please provide a short backstory for this character, approximately 2 paragraphs

A particular Unathi, born with a rare albino skin, saw that others from his own caste had prejudices on his skin colour, after living a life with those conditions, he met a female unathi, that he immediately fell in love with, but nor her or her father wanted to know about him, because the culture and say so, on this, he gave up on living in his home planet and left it, heading to a place called "Aurora Station" where no one would have perjudices on him, or he thinks.

What do you like about this character?

His culture, the fact that he has got tail, and that he has emotional issues about his own race having perjudices, and not accepting him

How would you rate your role-playing ability?

Having to roleplay unathi movements, seven, as it could not be perfect

Notes:

There's a distinct lack of understanding here. Both in terms of how we create a setting here, your knowledge of the lore, and overall whether you've even played much on the server. I advise looking through some other peoples apps, seeing how they've done things, and see what you can do. Currently, there's not even a chance that this'll be accepted.

Yeah, I don't think so. The last time we had an albino-skinned Unathi it didn't go well at all. Nor is the character background up to par.

The biomes that the Unathi inhabit are smolderingly hot, destitute and generally fit for the cold blooded. Albino creatures tend to live underground as the pigment of their scales serves as a very poor insulator for heat and provide poor protection against the sun's rays, and albino reptilians especially would cook alive underneath the Uueoa-Esa sun.

This application should be re-done and filled out better.

Guest Marlon Phoenix

There was a large surge of albino Unathi for a few weeks a long time ago. An albino Unathi, when justified and done well, is perfectly fine.

I can see that you are clearly trying and you understand enough about the Unathi's prejudices in that they think albinos are spooky, but the application is very bare bones and limited. Expanding your character's backstory to show a greater depth would be appreciated.