Incident Report 9/4/2459

Reporting Personnel: Ekasoz Aele

Rank of Reporting Personnel: Head Of Security

Game ID: bQi-cHDw

Personnel Involved: (Name, Rank: Offender/Witness/Other (Ckey))

- Sabbia Fiore - Security Officer (Offender)

- Izkal'sil Zaoh - Security Cadet (Witness)

- Vincent LeChiffre - Captain (Witness) ((UnknownMurderer))

Time of Incident: bQi-cHDw

Real time: 9/4/17

Location of Incident: Departures

Nature of Incident:

• []Workplace Hazard

[]Accident/Injury

[]Destruction of Property

[]Neglect of Duty

[]Harassment

[]Assault

[]Misconduct

[X]Other Failure to Execute an order, Assault on a head of staff, resisting arrest.

Overview of the Incident: Ms. Sabbia the entire shift shown to be defiant on simple orders from me and the captain. Close to the end of the shift while the Crew Transfer Shuttle was coming to the station, I had to tell her multiple times to bring the Laser Rifle back to the armory that was issued for the suspect of spiders and a few space carp around the station that I could easily take out with my laser pistol fully charged. That is when the captain Vincent LeChiffre told me that he has ordered her to stop being defiant towards chain of command and ordered her arrest for Failure to Execute an order. I told her to immediately bring the rifle back and it took her five minutes with defiance over security communications until she finally brought it back. I wished to secure the guns before leaving as I didn't wish to miss the crew transfer.

Before I left the brig, I have placed a warrant up for her arrest then detain at Departures where she was currently. I went up to her and showed her the warrant and told her to allow me to place cuffs on her person. She then proceeded to grow hostile towards that idea, telling me she will arrest me for battery and the captain has no authorization for arrests. I have warned her multiple times, but it was futile while she turned to the rest of the crew and asked, "Who thinks I shouldn't be arrested?" I then proceed to attempt to cuff her. She pulled out her baton and stunned me to the ground, causing me to pass out. When I awoke, I saw the other officers and the captain have put her to the floor and I witnessed through my blurry vision the cuffs being slapped on her wrists. When I told the cadet this is why I teach him the experience of the non-lethal weapons being used, That was the reason why. She then proceeded to call me a 'wus' inside security communication channels while inside the shuttle prisoner holding.

[/hr]Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?: N/A

Actions taken: Was detained and brought to Odin.

Additional notes:

TO: Ekasoz Aele, Head of Security NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA Division to review.

You will be contacted, if necessary, by a CCIA Agent when and if an investigation begins.

DTG: 04-16:08-TAU CETI STANDARD-09-2459

SIGN: CCIAAMS