Dathouse

BYOND Key: Dathouse

Total Ban Length: Permanent

Banning staff member's Key: alberyk

Reason of Ban: I can't copy it for some reason but it was about killing A traitor

Reason for Appeal: I just miss high roleplay some lowRP is nice but sometimes I just wanna play A server like this and all the other highRP servers are either so low pop its barely worth playing or bay. ( I got permabanned on bay for having green hair. and fourm banned for trying to appeal it. Im not going back there.) I played some of these lowpop servers and im less uuh what I did to get this ban.

Edited by Guest

This is your second perma ban, before I can consider lifting this, can you explain what exactly was wrong with your behavior when you were banned?

The reason was; "Ran in with a claymore while security was making a non lethal arrest and killed someone. You didn't have an IC reason to do so, and you shut down any chance of having any meaningful narrative with the CE in killing him. You expect a ban, and I'm afraid that's going to be so. Your notes and history is too much to ignore. If you'd like, feel free to appeal this ban on the forums. "