Jaker's IPC application

BYOND Key:Jakers457

Character Names:Miko Du'Razhu, Peter Stone, Revvy Black, Micheal Forte, James Brook, Daniel Escher

How long have you been playing on Aurora:God knows, probably a few months maybe?

Species you are applying to play:IPC

What color do you plan on making your first alien character (Dionaea & IPCs exempt):IPC colour.

Have you read our lore section's page on this species?: Doesn't exist but I've a good idea.

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph format. One paragraph minimum per question

Why do you wish to play this specific race:Characters such as Haruspex and Paragon have conjured a curiousity in the species for me. It seems pretty interesting to be a non-organic crew member, as it appears to give a differen perspective on the round. As in, not starving or catching diseases.

Identify what makes role-playing this species different than role-playing a Human:Well mechanically (punny) they are pretty different from humans, due to the fact they don't eat, need surgery or are susceptible to disease. So I like to think that gives them a different angle, they're also logical thinkers.... somewhat.

Why does this species in particular hold your interest? I like to think they can have a certain eccentricity about them, being an automaton 'person' with some level of free thought. I mean compared to regular people, they are sent out into the world with a large bank of knowledge and logic, that won't always help them. So they have to adapt and attempt to think outside the box.

Character Name: Synthia

Please provide a short backstory for this character, approximately 2 paragraphs

Developed by Nanotrasen to give a more feminine appeal to the IPC models, the Synthia model was intended for professional bed side manners and a compassionate care program. Though it appeared to have these qualities, it also came with an unpredictable demeanor or... emotional instabilities in laments terms. Synthia would not take kindly to people disagreeing that she was the prettiest of her kind and was willing to bicker to the end until she had won her argument.

Though some argued that this was impractical, others stated that many employees had such tendencies and provided a smaller workload compared to that of an IPC, so they decided to ship 'her' off to the Dust Belt for field testing at one of the stations. Here, Synthia would work within Medical with other IPCs, so that her learning unit may take in the performance of the other models and replicate it.

What do you like about this character? I have no idea, I've yet to get a feel for this character yet.

How would you rate your role-playing ability?A solid 8.99999

Notes: Will answer any queries.