Unban Request

BYOND Key: rabbittabbit

Total Ban Length: Permanent

Banning staff member's Key: Alberyk

Reason of Ban: I don't have Byond on this computer so I don't know the exact wording but it was LOOC salt/verbal abuse via LOOC

Reason for Appeal: Obviously I acknowledge what I did wrong and didn't even attempt this appeal until nearly a month has passed. Given my frustration at the time I should have just stepped away from the round rather than call the chemist a fucking idiot over LOOC regardless of IC actions and the issues surrounding them it wasnt the way to handle it. Unfortunately I didn't know LOOC could be disabled until after I was banned but should the appeal successful that will be something I will do just to ensure I don't lose my shit in such a way again. I clearly still want to play, am still active in the discord and feel like I should be allowed to play here once more.

Honestly, despite tabbit's history of LOOC raging, judging by their attitude on discord, I think this ban has worked. They want to turn off LOOC permanently, to ensure this doesn't happen again, and they obviously really care about this server, given they were a loredev, and their activity on discord. For what it's worth, I'd like to see them get one more chance.