[Denied]Arkter's Head of Staff Application

BYOND key:

Arkter

Character names:

Argus Lindow, Gael Ordin, Arkter Kerios, Jalos Hyperion, Ken Shimada, Heather Droid

How long have you been playing on Aurora?:

Three Weeks Ish

Why do you wish to be on the whitelist?:

So i would be able to create a intresting narrative by using these roles for all parties involved in the Server

Why did you come to Aurora?:

The appeal of MRP servers seemed to get duller and duller to me. As such i came to Aurora. The only decent HRP server i could think about that would allow me to enjoy High RP

Have you read the Aurora wiki on the head roles and qualifications you plan on playing?:

Yes i have read them fully.

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph each.

Give a definition of what you think roleplay is, and should be about:

Roleplaying is a delicate form of writing that is done by two people or more. The aim of Roleplaying is to simulate a make pretend environment and is a form of escape for some people. It also promotes interactivity and a form of narrative to those who seek it by writing.

What do you think the OOC purpose of a Head of Staff is, ingame?:

The OOC purpose of a Head of Staff in the game is to become a voice for their department. Whilst being an example and role model. I also strongly believe that the heads of staff will try to interact with old and new players alike and propel the narrative of the current situation. They also happen to be role models people should look to. and as such. Will try to emulate them improving the quality of roleplaying for the server in general.

What do you think the OOC responsibilities of whitelisted players are to other players, and how would you strive to uphold them?:

The OOC responsibilities to other players of a whitelisted player is to have some form of impact in the current narrative of the station. Whilst being a knowledgeable person that newbies can seek information for. They also act as great leaders and are able to help players in need of a mentor/teacher.

Please pick one of your characters for this section, and provide well articulated responses to the following questions.

Character name:

Gael Ordin

Character age:

Please provide a short biography of this character (approx 2 paragraphs):

Born in District Seven of Mendell City. Gael enjoyed life as a citizen of Biesel. And was proud of it. He would often go clubbing in that particular district and always tried to seek adventure. His parents weren't very happy with his lifestyle, but Gael was always trying to get off the planet to seek more adventure. He did odd jobs in search of adventure. Racing, Singing gigs, Boxing etc. You name it. He has done it.

Gael had the unfortunate happening of bearing witness to a brutalization in District 6. A group of gang members was beating up a homeless person with bats and knives. This scarred the boy horribly. And led to his belief in a justice system with no exceptions. So from that day on, He aspired to be someone with security-related jobs.

He eventually joined the military and then Private Security, He had gotten hooked on the feel of adrenaline. The suspect chases, The criminal profiling. It was intoxicating. He eventually got assigned to the NSS Aurora. To deliver justice and in seek of adventure.

What do you like about this character?:

Gael is as stated by his biology. An adventure seeker. He also loves his job and justice. Taking no exceptions when he delivers justice to criminals. Be it by his no early release agenda for prisoners as the Warden. He also likes to jump in into the fray of the moment. Always in search of the thrill.

What do you dislike about this character?:

His adventure seeking can always get into trouble. And his no-nonsense stance towards criminals makes it a bit hard for him to bridge the gap between those that were convicted before.

What do you think makes this character fit to be a head of staff?:

Gael as a Head of Security would be very suitable. As he has a No Nonsense sense of justice. And also craves adventures as the Head of Security.

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions.

How would you rate your own roleplaying?:

I would rate it from a 6-7/10

Extra notes:

Edited by Guest

I've played a few rounds with Gael and Jalos, and I think you could use some time to develop before you assume a head whitelist. I have nothing against you personally, it is just very clear that you do not have as much knowledge on the game and on roleplay in general as you should before making such a step. That being said, I like Gael, and I don't think it would be a bad idea if you were to revisit this later, after you have some more time under your belt to learn some more.

A -1 from me, with hope that you reapply after you've put more time into the game.

Could you expand upon your character's backstory, and perhaps some of the minor capitalization mistakes I've noticed in your application? I haven't had enough time to see how your character interacts with everyone else, which throws your activity into question. I'm leaning towards a -1 as well.

This is only your fourth post, you may want to invest yourself a bit more with the community before opting for a Head of Staff whitelist.

Could you expand upon your character's backstory, and perhaps some of the minor capitalization mistakes I've noticed in your application? I haven't had enough time to see how your character interacts with everyone else, which throws your activity into question. I'm leaning towards a -1 as well.

This is only your fourth post, you may want to invest yourself a bit more with the community before opting for a Head of Staff whitelist.

I have expanded his story and fixed some grammar mistakes

• 2 weeks later...