XanderDox's Complaint - LoneTopHat

Guest XanderDox

BYOND Key: XanderDox

Player Byond Key: LoneTopHat

Reason for complaint:

I am here to complain about LoneTopHat, and his character James Watson, who is usually if not always a Captain when played.

The last few rounds, TopHat's conduct through James' is totally unrealistic of a Captain, and is frankly annoying.

I don't have any logs, but Lessick and a few other staff members witnessed some of this behaviour.

He has promoted unqualified crew with criminal records to Head of Staff ranks without consulting the other Heads,

He is almost always drunk at the start of the shift or part way through it, which is frankly unbecoming of an NT Representative position such as Captain.

And one round, he even went and killed every animal on the station, resisted arrest, and then tried to attack the HoP and a Detective (Unsure if he was antag this round or not)

But perhaps the thing that annoys me most, is that he goes SSD nearly every ten minutes, making playing with him highly irritable, a Head of Staff should either be steadily present throughout the round, or leave for the remainder of the round, not come on and off, it makes communication difficult, confuses people, and just messes with Command. He has been scolded twice ICly by Command for these actions, but frankly, I don't think this character should be a Captain at all.

I dont know what I am aiming for with this complaint, but I just thought I'd put it out there.

After discussing these last few rounds with Nightmare, I have decided to re-write my Captain character so he is no longer designed to be competent during emergencies, but generally incompetent every other time. I'll aim to create a more balanced individual who has character flaws that do exist, but do not stop them from doing their job. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, although you and I both know your actions in the last round we played were equally questionable to mine.

Just popping in to say,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, although you and I both know your actions in the last round we played were equally questionable to mine.

Unless you can explain directly how Xander's behavior had a direct impact on your own, that's hardly a valid justification. And it comes up in every player complaint.

It's not because other people do bad things that you gotta do them too.

Haven't been present during any of the reported incidents, so carry on.

I make a point of not complaining about other character's mistakes, because I'd prefer it be dealt with by an admin as opposed to this arbitrary faux-democratic complaint system. There are characters that have fucked up far worse than mine, but I'm not about to ruin someone else's fun because they made a few mistakes. This system really does just promote forum and community drama, though. It's really a bad idea :\

I make a point of not complaining about other character's mistakes, because I'd prefer it be dealt with by an admin as opposed to this arbitrary faux-democratic complaint system. There are characters that have fucked up far worse than mine, but I'm not about to ruin someone else's fun because they made a few mistakes. This system really does just promote forum and community drama, though. It's really a bad idea :\

Not at all? This is an extra chance that players are given to justify themselves, as well as take in feedback (because the purpose here is improvement when possible, not simply punishment), and it gives the rest of the community an opportunity to weigh in on the situation. All of the drama I've seen so far was created by users who were the targets of complaints arguing in a ridiculous manner, with their arguments being repeatedly shot down.

In the end, the final decision is left up to the server staff. But since this isn't a clear case of "you broke x rule, you get bant", and sometimes community input will actually help the player more than a ban will, we run these player complaints before finalizing which actions to take against the player.

Considering how many rounds the bad behavior as Captain went on for, how many notes there are about that, how many times Centcomm has had to directly intervene in response to James Watson's actions or lack thereof, and the complaints against him. How many warnings he's received, both IC and OOC.

I'd honestly support a Jobban from Captain until Tophat can prove himself responsible enough to handle Head of Staff roles in general, and a removal of Tophat's whitelist after further infractions as a Head of Staff.

...And this post has been ninja'd. Twice. Okay. Tophat the point of the complaint system is to promote transparency, improvement of characters and behavior, and allow people to weigh in on decisions. Also, to let the players in question defend themselves. Surprisingly enough, admins don't see everything, and making player complaints public allows people to raise points that've been missed.

Having a character that's slightly unhinged and perhaps makes a few errors is good. Having a character who's batshit crazy (see: goes around killing every single animal, drinks so heavily as to induce vomiting on purpose, etc.) is not. The line isn't as fine as people would like to believe - I'd just recommend applying a bit more common sense. Promoting someone to become a head of staff with a heavy criminal record might be a bit over the top, but if someone's just requesting extra access and the captain thinks it's not that important to check for records in that circumstance, that creates a bit more of a believable character.

A guideline I'd use is this: how much does your boss get away with at your real job?

BYOND Key: XanderDox

Player Byond Key: LoneTopHat

Reason for complaint:

And one round, he even went and killed every animal on the station, resisted arrest, and then tried to attack the HoP and a Detective (Unsure if he was antag this round or not)

Logs from that round from Shore's perspective. :

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] asks, "So Janus, where are ya?"

John Walker [security] asks, "AI can you open?"

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] says, "Ya mind sharin'? Need it for a bot."

You remove the ID from the PDA-Adrian Shore (Warden).

You put the ID into PDA-Adrian Shore (Warden)'s slot.

Luccia Ashtear [145.9] says, "Zis is ze third person to yell for help over comms, I vould like you to state their location if it is available, or check ze crew monitor, or otherwise, state that zey cannot be located... Please."

OOC: Kersakof: best RP is kinda fun

John Walker [security] says, "Can you call the mning shuttl^"

OOC: Kersakof: not much RP though

OOC: Kersakof: lel

You put the folder into the security satchel.

You take the paper out of the the paper bin.

You put the paper into the security satchel.

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "Atmospherics is back online."

OOC: CoolfoolFTW: Its all a lie

OOC: CoolfoolFTW: I liked paradise more

John Walker [security] says, "Thanks AI"

You clip the NT Law Index onto the clipboard.

OOC: Kersakof: I was helping the HoS out so much he was like 'Hey assistant wanna join the security force?' xD

OOC: XanderDox: I like Aurora the best

Arrivals Announcement Computer [145.9] says, "Senui Soltaire, Assistant, has arrived on the station."

John Walker [security] says, "AI^"

OOC: ClearThoughts: inb4 Xander applies for min

OOC: Kersakof: Aurora's good if you expect good RP

OOC: Fernprince: what is medi headset station?

OOC: ClearThoughts: M?

OOC: Kersakof: But it's usually slow and nothing moves

OOC: XanderDox: I already did, I was trialed, and then ended up getting smacked by life and missing most of my trial

OOC: MarinaRomanenko: it is :m

OOC: Kersakof: Then it gets excited the one moment a griefer shows up, then quiets back down.

You put NCF-0200 [incident Report into the security satchel.

Luccia Ashtear [145.9] asks, "Jeff, are you okay?"

Y.A.N.G [145.9] queries, "Where are you located John walker?"

OOC: Kersakof: A changeling on Best RP was strategically taking out the command staff one by one, and the station had to deal with that

OOC: Kersakof: It was interesting.

John Walker [security] says, "AI let me out of mining."

You clip the NCF-0201 [search Warrant] to NCF-0200 [incident Report.

OOC: Kersakof: And space carp fed on the bodies of assistants

OOC: SueTheCake: i am

OOC: SueTheCake: quak

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: green

Adrian Shore says, "Ashtear."

Adrian Shore asks, "Do you need a sec HUD?"

OOC: CoolfoolFTW: Once on Paradise the captain fucked up on Mutiny and gave the AI antimov

Luccia Ashtear says, "I cannot see anyzing without my glasses"

OOC: CoolfoolFTW: Over fifty people died.

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "One moment"

Adrian Shore says, "Ah. Very well."

Luccia Ashtear asks, "Do zey make zem in prescription?"

OOC: Kersakof: dafuq is antimov

Jeff Schadenstein [145.9] exclaims, "Hey hey!"

Adrian Shore says, "Not sure."

Luccia Ashtear [145.9] asks, "Jeff, are you okay?"

Luccia Ashtear talks into the security radio headset

Adrian Shore asks, "Any other issues today apart from xenoarch?"

OOC: CoolfoolFTW: The opposite of Asimov.

William Von Tirol [145.9] says, "Doing psych evals, everyone has to do them at some point so get yours out of the way, this is not mandatory at the moment, but come on down to Med Bay"

OOC: Fernprince: we have had a ot of pretty awesome rp on this station

Jeff Schadenstein [145.9] says, "Yeah! I'm coming to the brig"

Luccia Ashtear says, "I dont know, nobody is telling me anyzing over ze comms, it is very frustrating"

OOC: Kersakof: I must be missing out then.

Adrian Shore says, "Indeed."

John Walker [security] says, "What do you need me for AI^"

Luccia Ashtear [145.9] asks, "Why? What happened?"

Arrivals Announcement Computer [145.9] says, "Dillon Bunten, Janitor, has arrived on the station."

OOC: Chendelure: better than rp on steam cough cough

Luccia Ashtear asks, "Vhat happened?"

OOC: Kersakof: No one can beat my steam RP

OOC: Kersakof: No one.

OOC: ClearThoughts: The only people whoRP on steam are the people who don't know how to rp

Luccia Ashtear asks, "Can you be more specific?"

You add NCF-0202 [Arrest Warrant] to NCF-0200 [incident Report.

OOC: Kersakof: I rp'd on steam once.

OOC: Kersakof: I wrote over 2000 words for one post.

OOC: ClearThoughts: They replied with seven?

OOC: Kersakof: After that I'm like 'This is my best and I will never achieve this again.'

OOC: Kersakof: Nah half of it.

OOC: NursieKitty: i hate para rp so fucking much

OOC: ClearThoughts: lol

Luccia Ashtear [145.9] asks, "Janus, do you read me?"

OOC: Kersakof: I prefer para RP over space station RP

Jeff Schadenstein says, "It was in maint between med and RD"

John Walker [security] says, "Detective report to cargobay."

OOC: ClearThoughts: Problem with ss13 is the problem with roleplaying any game.

You add NCF-0203 [Equipment Relea to NCF-0200 [incident Report.

OOC: Kersakof: Space station RP to me sounds silly, but that's probably becuase I expect everything to be on fire and everyone screaming

OOC: CoolfoolFTW: Aurora RP is best RP

Jeff Schadenstein says, "She started talking all this crazy talk"

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Standby. I will be en route momentarily"

OOC: IncognitoJesus: ...so wait, why are you on a Heavy Arpee server?

Jeff Schadenstein says, "Stuff about.. I don't even know.. magic and space monsters..."

Adrian Shore [security] asks, "What is the case Walker?"

Adrian Shore asks, "What is the case Walker?"

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "I'm setting Janus to arrest, she is reported to assault a member of the crew."

Jeff Schadenstein says, "I got the cuffs off while she rambled at me, decked her and ran"

OOC: Fernprince: laggy computer :(

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Ashtear hold off a moment."

Adrian Shore says, "Ashtear hold off a moment."

John Walker [security] says, "Dead bodies near disposal.."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "I'll inform them and set it if they refuse."

Adrian Shore says, "I'll inform them and set it if they refuse."

Jeff Schadenstein says, "I'm fucking lucky I even lived"

Arrivals Announcement Computer [145.9] says, "Phoebe Timpani, Cook, has arrived on the station."

Arrivals Announcement Computer [145.9] says, "Ivan Krenkov, Geneticist, has arrived on the station."

Y.A.N.G [security] queries, "We were unaware that someone has ceased vital signs, are you knowledgable of this person's identity?"

John Walker [security] says, "Samara Davison, the other body is unknowm"

OOC: Chendelure: bruh

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "Janus J'dara. You are currently wanted for assault. Yo0u have one minute to reply and make efforts to come to the brig or you will be hunted down."

Adrian Shore says, "Janus J'dara. You are currently wanted for assault. Yo0u have one minute to reply and make efforts to come to the brig or you will be hunted down."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Yang please Track Janus."

Adrian Shore says, "Yang please Track Janus."

There is already a pen in PDA-Adrian Shore (Warden).

Ewan McLovin [145.9] says, "Hpw"

OOC: Kersakof: Iunno why I'm on aurora

Ewan McLovin [145.9] says, "Sorry, was adjusting breath mask."

Ewan McLovin [145.9] asks, "How's th'power lookin', e'eryone?"

OOC: Kersakof: I suppose it's because you get tired of people being stupid after a while

Security Newscaster beeps, "Attention! Wanted issue distributed!"

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "Error: Janus not found within search peremeter"

OOC: Porygonluva: whats that supposed to mean

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Zere is a clear danger to ze station. I recommend the code be upped."

OOC: NursieKitty: aurora has a small population of stupids

Jeff Schadenstein [145.9] asks, "Hey, is this borg working?"

Jeff Schadenstein [145.9] says, "It's designated FIXX"

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] says, "Oi, cargo. Send someone out 'ere."

Luccia Ashtear [145.9] says, "Medical, be ready to clone in a few minutes"

Luccia Ashtear scans the security satchel with Scanner, the air around her humming gently.

Luccia Ashtear scans the security belt with Scanner, the air around her humming gently.

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Ashtear be sure to give the bodies to medical to do an autopsy as well as your own."

Adrian Shore says, "Ashtear be sure to give the bodies to medical to do an autopsy as well as your own."

You put the NCF-0202 [Arrest Warrant] into the folder.

OOC: Chendelure: eggs hatch if you leave them there, right

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] says, "..An' I'm namin' every single one'a them after transformers."

You remove the pen from PDA-Adrian Shore (Warden).

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] says, "Pfeh heh heh."

You add NCF-0204 [injunction Form to NCF-0200 [incident Report.

Arrivals Announcement Computer [145.9] says, "Dandy Mann, Bartender, has arrived on the station."

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Zis one was killed at 12:58 by.... a large organic needle of some kind..."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Copy that."

Adrian Shore says, "Copy that."

OOC: ClearThoughts: If you leave the PA on with strength 0, what happens

You add NCF-0205 [Criminal Confes to NCF-0200 [incident Report.

You put the paper into the security satchel.

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "High levels of sleep toxin in the blood stream..."

*beep*

Message from Niklaus Mason-Nox (Head of Personnel), "Okay" (Reply)

Phoebe Timpani [145.9] asks, "There's... somebody collapsed outside of botany?"

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] asks, "Yes?"

OOC: Sound Scopes: You should leave it on 0

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Ashtear. I will let you relay your findings to the HoP."

Adrian Shore says, "Ashtear. I will let you relay your findings to the HoP."

Rhiannon Linnaeus [145.9] asks, "Looks like he's got someone else's ID..?"

OOC: ClearThoughts: I mean if you leave it powered on at 0

OOC: ClearThoughts: Does singo just not get bigger or smaller

OOC: Sound Scopes: While starting it up?

You add NCF-0206 [Case Report] to NCF-0200 [incident Report.

OOC: ClearThoughts: While its running

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Samara was killed at 12:54"

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] says, "Okay,"

OOC: Chendelure: iirc it gets smaller

OOC: Sound Scopes: If it is at stage2 it will jump between stage 2 and 3

OOC: ClearThoughts: K so leave it on then?

OOC: ClearThoughts: at 0?

OOC: Sound Scopes: Once you have a stage 2, leave it at 0

OOC: ClearThoughts: Gotcha

You put the NCF-0202 [Arrest Warrant] into the folder.

Luccia Ashtear [145.9] says, "Medical, prepare for two bodies for cloning."

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] asks, "Were they autopsied?"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Nox. Ashtear said they had sleep toxin in their body and were killed via a large organic needle."

Adrian Shore says, "Nox. Ashtear said they had sleep toxin in their body and were killed via a large organic needle."

You slide the pen into PDA-Adrian Shore (Warden).

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Yes, I am lisensed for zuch zings."

You insert the bundle into the photocopier.

Luccia Ashtear [145.9] says, "Medical, wake up, please"

You remove the pen from PDA-Adrian Shore (Warden).

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] asks, "Hmm, okay, Im assuming the captian went SSD?"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "I have not been able to raise him."

Adrian Shore says, "I have not been able to raise him."

You slide the pen into PDA-Adrian Shore (Warden).

Ewan McLovin [145.9] says, "Singo's up"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "So I have assumed."

Adrian Shore says, "So I have assumed."

Luccia Ashtear [145.9] asks, "Hey, medbay, there are two bodies at your door, can you pay attention for a minute?"

Ewan McLovin [145.9] says, "Whoops wrong channel lads, sorry."

You take the paper bundle out of the photocopier.

You insert the paper into the photocopier.

Y.A.N.G [security] queries, "Security, we have been made aware of the exisitance of a new cyborg. Do you need it's assistance?"

Ananda Santana [145.9] says, "All three've us miners are in here right now, chill"

Ananda Santana [145.9] says, "Bodies won't be getting up and dying again on you."

Adrian Shore asks, "Cyborg or android?"

John Walker [security] says, "YEs why not."

Ananda Santana [145.9] says, "At least, I hope not."

Adrian Shore [security] asks, "Cyborg or android?"

Adrian Shore asks, "Cyborg or android?"

You put the NCF-0202 [Arrest Warrant] into the folder- 'Active Warrents'.

You take the paper out of the photocopier.

You put NCF-0202 [Arrest Warrant] in the chest drawer.

You remove the NCF-0203 [Equipment Relea from the bundle.

Phoebe Timpani [145.9] says, "So, er, crew, instead of your usual fare, I'm going to try to experiment with a bunch of different kinds of dessert."

Phoebe Timpani [145.9] says, "Right now, I have Auntie Timpani's secret recipe apple cake."

You clip the NCF-0202 [Arrest Warrant] onto the clipboard.

Phoebe Timpani [145.9] shouts, "Delicious!"

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "We are unaware of the exact classification of the newly created one."

Y.I.N. [security] states, "Unit Y.I.N. online"

Adrian Shore [security] asks, "Yin. Define systems. Cyborg or android?"

Adrian Shore asks, "Yin. Define systems. Cyborg or android?"

You clip the NCF-0203 [Equipment Relea onto the clipboard.

Y.I.N. [security] states, "Unit Y.I.N. is a security android"

You put the paper into the wallet.

You put the paper into the wallet.

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Thank you. Welcome aboard."

Adrian Shore says, "Thank you. Welcome aboard."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "As a heads up Yin. We currently have the scientist Janus J'dara set to arrest for assault."

Adrian Shore says, "As a heads up Yin. We currently have the scientist Janus J'dara set to arrest for assault."

OOC: XanderDox: Niklaus Mason-Nox is going to be SSD for about 30 or so minutes.

Attention! Security level elevated to blue

The station has received reliable information about possible hostile activity on the station. Security staff may have weapons visible, random searches are permitted.

Adrian Shore [security] says, "We have had two murders with one known CoD of a large organic needle with sleep toxin administered."

Adrian Shore says, "We have had two murders with one known CoD of a large organic needle with sleep toxin administered."

Jeff Schadenstein [145.9] asks, "Woah, what's going on? Is this about Janus?"

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "That and other cases."

Adrian Shore says, "That and other cases."

OOC: Kersakof: Aurora station is so slow I don't even know why the station security level goes up.

Y.I.N. [security] states, "Unit Yin initialising patrol pattern sigma"

Adrian Shore [security] asks, "So Ashtear what was the ID on the bodies?"

Adrian Shore asks, "So Ashtear what was the ID on the bodies?"

OOC: Chendelure: you complain a lot about a server you spend so much time on

OOC: Fernprince: Is it laggy for everyone? I'm on a bad laptop, so I dont know how much lag is mine or if its the server

OOC: Kersakof: Not laggy at all for me

OOC: MarinaRomanenko: what do I do with the fingerprint card, it wont go into the machine

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "Janus J'dara is wanted for assualting Jeff Schadenstein."

OOC: Kersakof: Also, you complain about the things you love the most :P

Central Command Update

Rogue drone alert

Icarus drone control registers disappointment at the loss of the drones, but the survivors have been recovered.

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Samara Davidson is one. Ze other is processing..."

Adrian Shore [security] asks, "Walker. Status?"

Adrian Shore asks, "Walker. Status?"

The locker has been unlocked by Adrian Shore.

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Yang locate Walker."

Adrian Shore says, "Yang locate Walker."

The wallet cannot hold Warden's jacket.

OOC: NursieKitty: i assure you i have never complained about my burlap-clad husband.

The locker has been locked by Adrian Shore.

OOC: Kersakof: Well it depends on the type of person you are

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Fibers from a scientist jumpsuit were found"

OOC: Kersakof: I complain a lot :U

OOC: Fernprince: I just need to drag the sprite of a person to put them in the med analyzer?

OOC: Kersakof: I get it from my father

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "John Walker is in the security dorm."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Thank you. Please mark him as SSD."

Adrian Shore says, "Thank you. Please mark him as SSD."

OOC: Jennalele: Have them set to drag, then click on the analyzer.

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "In addition, the bodies were found handcuffed. Jeff was assaulted before by Janus and reported that he was handcuffed"

OOC: ClearThoughts: Try grabbing them and just click on it

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "We are distressed to discover we cannot find the cadet Mia."

OOC: Kersakof: Yellow intent click them then click the analyzer

OOC: Jennalele: Grab, not drag

Adrian Shore [security] says, "I have no record of a cadet Mia."

Adrian Shore says, "I have no record of a cadet Mia."

OOC: Jennalele: And Nursie, permanent roommates are permanent roommates for a reason. :P

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "We cannot either, except for in security records."

OOC: Kersakof: what's a burlap clad

OOC: Kersakof: is it a sack?

OOC: ClearThoughts: Burlap is a material

OOC: NursieKitty: burlap is burlap.

OOC: ClearThoughts: Clad means to be clothed in

Adrian Shore [security] says, "She is not on my security records."

Adrian Shore says, "She is not on my security records."

OOC: ClearThoughts: He wears Burlap

OOC: ClearThoughts: A roughspun material

OOC: Kersakof: so he is clothed in potato sack

OOC: NursieKitty: no

OOC: ClearThoughts: Essentially

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "She was the Security personal who edited Janus's record."

OOC: Kersakof: haha your husband is a potato

OOC: NursieKitty: NO :c

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "She left herself logged into the lobby computer, that was me"

OOC: Kersakof: would you like some fries with that marriage

Arrivals Announcement Computer [145.9] says, "Janelle Lord, Assistant, has arrived on the station."

OOC: NursieKitty: http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/7/79/Jonathan_Crane_01.jpg the husband

Adrian Shore asks, "Went to cryo did she?"

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "We are glad this issue has been clarified."

OOC: Kersakof: totally potato

Luccia Ashtear says, "Adrian, if we lost Walker, that means we are currently extremely zhort ztaffed"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Indeed."

Arrivals Announcement Computer [145.9] says, "Basko Kromm, Chemist, has arrived on the station."

OOC: Kersakof: look at those french fries pouring out of ihm

Adrian Shore says, "I know."

Jacob Otstot [145.9] stutters, "WeLkOmE aBuahrd"

OOC: Jennalele: Nursie you are an incredible person

OOC: Jennalele: Thank you

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "All zecurity, please report in."

OOC: Kersakof: how could anyone be scared of french fry assault

Adrian Shore asks, "Do you want more useful protection?"

OOC: NursieKitty: but i'm not joking

Adrian Shore says, "Just you and me."

Adrian Shore says, "Check your PDA."

Luccia Ashtear says, "Fuck..."

Luccia Ashtear says, "I just did.."

OOC: Josh1133: I JUST SAW

OOC: Josh1133: SCARECROW

ÿLuccia Ashtear draws the the ÿColt M1911, ready to shoot!

Adrian Shore says, "Take this as protection."

Luccia Ashtear holds up the ÿColt M1911. Take a closer look.

ÿ!Luccia Ashtear holsters the the ÿColt M1911.

Adrian Shore says, "On top of the Colt."

*beep*

Message from Find your russian bride (Unknown / spam?), "I want that we write each other and I hope, that you will like my profile and you will answer me (QuickDating)." (Unable to Reply)

OOC: Josh1133: NURSIE, I love you

Luccia Ashtear puts the taser gun into the security belt.

This is Luccia Ashtear!

She is wearing a hard-worn suit with a shoulder holster.

She is wearing an armor.

She has a security satchel on her back.

She has some black gloves on her hands.

She has a security belt about her waist.

She is wearing some jackboots on her feet.

She has Prescription Glasses covering her eyes.

She has a security radio headset on her left ear.

She is wearing PDA-Luccia Ashtear (Detective).

Criminal status: [None]

Security records: [View] [Add comment]

OOC: NursieKitty: okay but i'm married

Adrian Shore says, "I do not like this one bit."

OOC: Josh1133: Not in that way, but ok

Luccia Ashtear says, "Who is going to take charge here, ve are going to need you in ze field."

Adrian Shore says, "Best bet would be the HoP."

Luccia Ashtear says, "Ze HoP said he was feeling tired"

LOOC: MarinaRomanenko: the fucker

Adrian Shore says, "But I can't raise him either. ((He is SSD))"

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: pain in the ass.

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: show up and log.

Luccia Ashtear says, "Ve vill do vat we must"

Adrian Shore says, "What we really need is GPS's for the officers."

Adrian Shore says, "To keep track of them."

This is Y.I.N., Security Android!

Its cover is closed.

Ananda Santana [145.9] asks, "What's the alarm?"

Adrian Shore says, "Yin."

Y.I.N. pings.

Adrian Shore says, "When you are told to report."

Adrian Shore says, "Report on comms."

Luccia Ashtear [145.9] says, "Two murders"

Y.I.N. states, "Affirmative"

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "Alert, We are detecting a fire in the medbay"

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "Alert, We are detecting a fire in the medbay"

Adrian Shore says, "Alright for now there is the two of you."

Luccia Ashtear [145.9] says, "Unknown circumstances, but if you see a scientist with purple hair and a large organic needle, please alert security."

Luccia Ashtear says, "Those fuckers..."

Adrian Shore says, "Keep up patrol and eyes open."

Jeff Schadenstein [145.9] yells, "I've got a large organic needle for ya right here!"

Jeff Schadenstein [145.9] says, "*chuckles*"

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] says, "AI, I accidently pulled the alarm"

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] asks, "Organic needle?"

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] says, "Y'gotta admit, tha' sounds pretty damn sensual."

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] says, "If that ain't a euphanism I don't know what is."

Ewan McLovin [145.9] says, "Oi lad, 'ave some class."

Ewan McLovin [145.9] asks, "Keep it off comms, ey?"

Jeff Schadenstein [145.9] says, "Oi, what Ewan said, ya foulmouthed detective"

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] says, "A'right, a'right."

Dandy Mann [145.9] says, "HELP IN ATMOS MAINT"

Dandy Mann [145.9] says, "JEFF IS ATTACKING"

Jeff Schadenstein [145.9] asks, "What?"

Adrian Shore says, "Go in pairs and fast."

Jeff Schadenstein [145.9] says, "I'm in engineering right now"

Ewan McLovin [145.9] says, "Tha's not jeff"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Go in pairs and fast."

Adrian Shore says, "Go in pairs and fast."

Jeff Schadenstein [145.9] says, "AI confirm that"

Jeff Schadenstein [145.9] says, "I'm staying put where I am."

OOC: Kersakof: here's my husbando http://imgur.com/K1qjzQf hurr

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "Error: No results found for Dandy Mann"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Sweep back the other way."

Adrian Shore says, "Sweep back the other way."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "I have eyes on through Yin."

Adrian Shore says, "I have eyes on through Yin."

Adrian Shore [security] asks, "Why did Ewan not have access?"

Adrian Shore asks, "Why did Ewan not have access?"

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] says, "Jcob is breaking into the bar"

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] says, "Could a secuirty officer please come to the bar. He is unstable"

Ewan McLovin [145.9] says, "AI door"

Jeff Schadenstein [145.9] asks, "Why do we have two captains on the manifest?"

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] says, "It's th' same person."

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "The Captain is a special case."

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] asks, "Where's th' cap, AI? He gone t' sleep?"

Jeff Schadenstein [145.9] says, "Oi, you said it, not me"

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] says, "I saw him takin' Runtime somewhere."

You will now continue firing when your target moves.

You will now take people captive.

You put the taser gun into the security belt.

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Going for Jacob."

Adrian Shore says, "Going for Jacob."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Keep up comms."

Adrian Shore says, "Keep up comms."

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "The Captain has the right to Privacy regarding in interactions with the HoS's cat."

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "He is just super drunk"

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] says, "..It's th' CMO's cat."

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] says, "An' no comment."

Jacob Otstot stammers, "SeE o'nly t'Wo PudDlech"

Adrian Shore says, "Come out."

Officer Beepsky beeps, "Level 4 infraction alert!"

Officer Beepsky points at Jacob Otstot!

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "Error: Pet databased corrupted."

Jacob Otstot requests, "what?"

Luccia Ashtear says, "I need to keep sweedping"

Jacob Otstot requests, "What did i du?"

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "Medical to the bar."

Adrian Shore says, "Medical to the bar."

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "Yang open up."

Adrian Shore says, "Yang open up."

Luccia Ashtear starts climbing onto the reinforced table!

Jacob Otstot throws up!

Jacob Otstot curls up in a ball on the floor

Luccia Ashtear climbs onto the reinforced table!

Officer Beepsky beeps, "Level 4 infraction alert!"

Officer Beepsky points at Jacob Otstot!

Jacob Otstot his vomit surrounding him

Luccia Ashtear has grabbed Jacob Otstot passively!

Luccia Ashtear has grabbed Jacob Otstot aggressively (now hands)!

ÿLuccia Ashtear has thrown Jacob Otstot.

ÿLuccia Ashtear puts Jacob Otstot on the reinforced table.

ÿAdrian Shore is trying to put some handcuffs on Jacob Otstot

Adrian Shore checks Jacob Otstot's pulse.

This is Jacob Otstot!

He is wearing a virologist's jumpsuit.

He is wearing Virologist labcoat.

He is carrying a penlight on his Virologist labcoat.

He has a medical backpack on his back.

He has some latex gloves on his hands.

He has a medical belt about his waist.

He is wearing some white shoes on his feet.

He has a sterile mask on his face.

He has Health Scanner HUD covering his eyes.

He has a medical radio headset on his left ear.

He is wearing PDA-Jacob Otstot (Virologist).

He isn't responding to anything around him and seems to be asleep.

Criminal status: [*Arrest*]

He has a pulse!

Luccia Ashtear starts climbing onto the reinforced table!

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] says, "I will be at the bar. Restrain jacob is you can"

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "Coming to you."

Adrian Shore says, "Coming to you."

This is Vittorio Giurifiglio!

He is wearing a medical scrubs.

He is wearing a surgical cap on his head.

He is wearing a labcoat.

He is carrying a penlight on his labcoat.

He has a medical satchel on his back.

He is wearing some white shoes on his feet.

He is wearing Vittorio Giurifiglio's ID Card (Surgeon).

He has suddenly fallen asleep.

ÿ!(Picture of Vittorio by Me!, Hope it... More...

Crime Doctor beeps, "Wait! I want to help!"

Crime Doctor points at Jacob Otstot!

Crime Doctor beeps, "I knew it, I should've been a plastic surgeon."

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "At the main door."

Adrian Shore says, "At the main door."

Phoebe Timpani [145.9] asks, "Do we have a janitor aboard?"

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "He is in bad shape."

Adrian Shore says, "He is in bad shape."

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Ve need to find Janus before she strikes again."

Kaylee Ewing says, "He is a drunk"

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] says, "Oi, security, we got a situation."

Adrian Shore says, "And vomiting."

Luccia Ashtear [145.9] says, "Location"

Jacob Otstot stutters, "H'i"

Basko Kromm asks, "Who needed the sedative?"

Crime Doctor beeps, "You appear to be injured!"

Kaylee Ewing says, "I do"

Jacob Otstot stammers, "Im bAack"

This is Kaylee Ewing!

She is wearing a chemist's jumpsuit.

She is wearing Chemist labcoat.

She has a backpack on her back.

She is holding a large beaker in her right hand.

She has PDA-Kaylee Ewing (Chemist) about her waist.

She is wearing some white shoes on her feet.

She has Prescription Glasses covering her eyes.

She has a medical radio headset on her left ear.

She is wearing Kaylee Ewing's ID Card (Chemist).

ÿ!She looks very tired and very sad.

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] says, "Someone killed Ian, Runtime, an' Ian an' shoved 'em down disposals."

OOC: Joe Kane: Current IC year?

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] asks, "Err... Pun Pun. I said Ian twice, didn' I?"

OOC: ForgottenTraveller: 2456

Jeff Schadenstein [145.9] asks, "Why is the bartender missing?"

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] says, "An' that's what we get for givin' th' captain his fuckin' privacy."

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "We have found the source of our Pet Database corruption."

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "Medical. Let me know when you are ready to release him back to security custody."

Adrian Shore says, "Medical. Let me know when you are ready to release him back to security custody."

Jeff Schadenstein [145.9] says, "Oi well the AI said it himself. Captain is a special case"

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] says, "Special nut case."

Luccia Ashtear [145.9] says, "Keep eyes out for anything suspicious"

Jeff Schadenstein [145.9] shouts, "Barman to bar!"

Jeff Schadenstein [145.9] shouts, "Dandy Mann the manifest says. Get your tail out here and do your job!"

You put the taser gun into the security belt.

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] asks, "Ain't she th' one who screamed y'were killin' her?"

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Jeff is in the bar, he was cited in an assault a few minutes ago"

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] says, "She was screamin' 'bout needin' help in atmos maintenance."

Jeff Schadenstein [145.9] says, "Oi, none of that shit. I was sitting in engineering when that happened. AI can confir that"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Move to question."

Adrian Shore says, "Move to question."

Y.I.N. [security] states, "Affirmative. Unit Yin moving to location"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "If they book it. Drop them."

Adrian Shore says, "If they book it. Drop them."

James Watson [145.9] says, "The animals are contaimented. Apologies."

James Watson [145.9] says, "We must deal with them."

Phoebe Timpani [145.9] yells, "You will NOT take Commander Clucky!"

Phoebe Timpani [145.9] yells, "You MONSTER!"

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Science headset found in south maintenance"

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] asks, "Contaminated with that? Are you fuckin' deranged?"

Phoebe Timpani [145.9] exclaims, "YOU KILLED COMMANDER CLUCKY!"

Phoebe Timpani [145.9] says, "A-and Bessie too..."

Y.I.N. [security] states, "Suspect Jeff Schadenstein located. Requesting permission to detain"

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Question only"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Request they come in for questioning."

Adrian Shore says, "Request they come in for questioning."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "About that specific crime."

Adrian Shore says, "About that specific crime."

Phoebe Timpani [145.9] exclaims, "Captain Watson is just indiscriminately killing all of the ship's beloved animals!"

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Jeff was seen north of cargo, attempting to weld a wall, check him for welding tools"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "When he comes in."

Adrian Shore says, "When he comes in."

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] says, "Then maybe we should fuckin' do somethin' about it."

Adrian Shore says, "Afternoon."

Jeff Schadenstein says, "Here's me tools"

ÿ!Jeff Schadenstein handed Industrial Welding Tool to Adrian Shore.

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] says, "Th' captain ain't immune t' space law, if I recall."

Jeff Schadenstein says, "You were asking about them"

Adrian Shore says, "We have other questions too."

Jeff Schadenstein says, "Sure thing"

Adrian Shore says, "That was Ashtear."

Adrian Shore says, "Please follow me."

Luccia Ashtear [security] asks, "AI, can you open ze vacant office by arrivals?"

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] says, "He fuckin' killed Lamarr."

Adrian Shore says, "Please take a seat."

Jeff Schadenstein asks, "So what cannae do ya for?"

Phoebe Timpani [145.9] says, "Bessie... Clucky..."

Adrian Shore says, "I'll need to record this."

ÿ!Recording started.

Jeff Schadenstein says, "Sure thing"

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] says, "Y'may wanna arrest 'im for animal cruelty or somethin'."

Adrian Shore says, "We had a report of you assaulting Ewan in the atmos maint tunnels."

Jeff Schadenstein asks, "Ewan? The engineer?"

Adrian Shore says, "Yes. We are currently processing the scene."

Adrian Shore says, "This is your chance to give your story or admit to the issue for a light sentence."

Jeff Schadenstein says, "What's that on about? Dandy Mann accused me of the same thing, while the AI can confirm I was in engineering"

Luccia Ashtear [security] asks, "Whose fingerprints start with 02d31b?"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Use your security records."

Adrian Shore says, "Use your security records."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Yang."

Adrian Shore says, "Yang."

Y.I.N. [security] states, "Jef Schadenstein"

Jeff Schadenstein says, "I myself was assaulted by Janus J'dara"

Adrian Shore [security] asks, "Can you confirm that Jeff was in engineering at the time of the Ewan assault?"

Adrian Shore asks, "Can you confirm that Jeff was in engineering at the time of the Ewan assault?"

Jeff Schadenstein asks, "So you got anything to ask?"

Adrian Shore says, "One moment."

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Suspiciously placed fire extinguisher in laundry, prints match Jeff"

Adrian Shore says, "The fire extinguisher in the laundry."

William Von Tirol [145.9] says, "Can the person killing all the animals come to med bay to help us...with our monkey problem..."

Adrian Shore says, "Would you like to tell us why you placed it there."

Jeff Schadenstein says, "By the way, ask YIN. He saw Ewan lying asleep in the hallway"

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "Danger, the Captain is drinking."

Jeff Schadenstein says, "Oi well for one it wasn't the laundry, it was a clothes locker"

William Von Tirol [145.9] says, "Unless he is captured, then please bring him to med bay"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Captain please sobor up. We need you."

Adrian Shore says, "Captain please sobor up. We need you."

Jeff Schadenstein says, "And I put it there to free up my hands while I picked up some clothes"

Adrian Shore asks, "Alright. These clothes would be?"

Cryogenic Oversight [145.9] says, "Senui Soltaire has entered long-term storage."

Jeff Schadenstein says, "These gloves here I'm wearing."

That's a floor.

This is Jeff Schadenstein!

He is wearing an atmospheric technician's jumpsuit with a brown webbing vest.

He is wearing a hard hat on his head.

He is wearing a hazard vest.

He has an industrial backpack on his back.

He is holding some light brown gloves in his right hand.

He has a tool-belt about his waist.

He is wearing Steel Toe Boots on his feet.

He has a welding goggles covering his eyes.

He has an engineering radio headset on his right ear.

He is wearing Jeff Schadenstein's ID Card (Atmospheric Technician).

He has what might be a tiny bruise on his head.

Jeff Schadenstein holds up the light brown gloves. Take a closer look.

Adrian Shore says, "Alright. Thank you."

Jeff Schadenstein says, "Second, you never mentioned my blood you found in maintenance."

Adrian Shore says, "I have had no reports of it."

Jeff Schadenstein says, "Nor why I was welding a wall"

OOC: XanderDox: How does the spoiler tab work on the forums?

Adrian Shore asks, "Would you care to elaborate?"

Adrian Shore says, "Before I go to that."

*beep*

Message from Jaylor Rameau (Quartermaster), "The captain is kind of... puking all over himself in the bar." (Reply)

Jeff Schadenstein asks, "Sure would. You ever notice the gaps in the walls?"

William Von Tirol [145.9] says, "Captain, can you please come to the med bay, I like to have a talk"

Y.A.N.G [145.9] queries, "Ivan Krenkov, your workstation is covered in blood. Could you please clean it?"

Adrian Shore says, "No. I have only been here and the bar today."

Adrian Shore says, "I have not had a chance to see these holes."

Jeff Schadenstein says, "There's places in between where several walls meet."

Jeff Schadenstein says, "An all walled off area, but mesons scanners say there's a gap."

Adrian Shore asks, "Dead spots in the framing?"

Jeff Schadenstein says, "I been finding things in 'em."

Adrian Shore says, "Ah."

Jeff Schadenstein says, "Stuff the original engineers what built this place left behind"

Adrian Shore says, "A perfectly reasonable action then."

Adrian Shore asks, "As for the blood?"

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "I have been sveeping maint with no luck. Nozing..."

James Watson [145.9] orders, "WherE ThE 'fU'cK IS tHE PSycHIahTRIst!"

Jeff Schadenstein asks, "Did the detective not tell you I was beaten by a fugitive?"

Adrian Shore says, "He told me you were assaulted."

Adrian Shore says, "Nothing on actual blood splatter."

Adrian Shore says, "Nor where it occured."

Jeff Schadenstein says, "That Janus you're after. You're after her because I filed a report on her"

Adrian Shore says, "I have a warrent for her."

Adrian Shore says, "And she is set to arrest."

Adrian Shore says, "But I am missing some details."

Jeff Schadenstein says, "She beat me stupid and cuffed me. The blood is from the punches I took to the nose"

Adrian Shore says, "So please tell me."

Adrian Shore nods.

Jeff Schadenstein says, "Oi well, not exactly cuffs as much as cables made into hand restraints"

Adrian Shore says, "I was just about to ask"

Jeff Schadenstein says, "Started rambling all kinds of nonsense about space monsters and whatnot."

Jeff Schadenstein says, "I slipped the restraints while she garbled, gave her a pop and bolted"

Adrian Shore nods. "So she thought you were a /monster/?"

Jeff Schadenstein says, "Naw, didn't call me a monster"

Adrian Shore asks, "Do you know why she cuffed you then?"

Jeff Schadenstein says, "To be honest, couldn't say what she was on about. I was scared for my damn life."

Adrian Shore says, "Fair enough."

Jeff Schadenstein says, "Kept trying to hold me still but I don't think she really knew how to be a good grab on someone"

Niklaus Mason-Nox [145.9] shouts, "Im awake!"

Adrian Shore says, "That may confirm our suspicions on the other bodies."

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "Good morning Nuklaus."

Adrian Shore says, "You may have been a very lucky man Jeff."

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] says, "Could I get a member of secruity. Or genetics if the want to clone"

Niklaus Mason-Nox [145.9] says, "Good morning AI."

Adrian Shore asks, "Anything else you wish to add before we wrap this up?"

James Watson [145.9] stutters, "ahI, bOlt N'ik'lAuCH do'wN in his' uffic'e, uR Whe'reVer hE MAHy bE."

Arrivals Announcement Computer [145.9] says, "Keegan Grant, Assistant, has arrived on the station."

Jeff Schadenstein says, "Oi not much I can think. Just that people shouldn't be getting bound up by space loonies"

Ananda Santana [145.9] asks, "..Uhhm. ..Why?"

Niklaus Mason-Nox [145.9] asks, "Yeah? I just woke up?"

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] asks, "Y'want some blood in yer alcohol stream, cap?"

Jeff Schadenstein says, "And thank you for being civil about all this"

Adrian Shore says, "For now we have had nothing conclusive on the case against you."

Jeff Schadenstein says, "After being accused twice of assault I'm a bit leery, to be honest"

Adrian Shore says, "And violence is only for when needed."

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] says, "Security"

Adrian Shore says, "Word of mouth is not to be taken as law."

Adrian Shore [security] asks, "Yes?"

Adrian Shore asks, "Yes?"

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] says, "The Captain killed Ian, detain him for animal abuse"

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Yes sir"

Adrian Shore says, "Alright you are free to go."

ÿ!Recording stopped.

Jeff Schadenstein says, "Sure thing. Thank ya, sir"

Jeff Schadenstein puts Industrial Welding Tool into the tool-belt.

Adrian Shore [security] asks, "What proof do we have?"

Adrian Shore asks, "What proof do we have?"

Adrian Shore says, "Stay safe."

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] says, "Admittance"

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] says, "And Ians body in disposals"

Adrian Shore says, "Yin"

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] says, "And he killed Runtime too, and Pun Pun"

Y.I.N. pings.

Adrian Shore says, "Please see to the captain's arrest."

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "I have the Captain contained."

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Ve have two other unsolved murders, and more than one missing crewman, sir"

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] says, "I am temporarily relieving the Captain of duty until he sobers up."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Captain. Yin is currently enroute. Please cooperate with it."

Adrian Shore says, "Captain. Yin is currently enroute. Please cooperate with it."

Transcript printed.

James Watson [security] stutters, "HoP hAs BEEn dEMo'Ted"

Luccia Ashtear [security] asks, "AI, Can you keep intermittant tabs on Jeff?"

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] says, "No, I have not"

Arrivals Announcement Computer [145.9] says, "James Reaper, Chaplain, has arrived on the station."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Captain until this is sorted out. Neither of you will be demoting the other."

Adrian Shore says, "Captain until this is sorted out. Neither of you will be demoting the other."

You put Transcript in the chest drawer.

Memory cleared.

ÿYou are unable to equip that.

You put the universal recorder into the security satchel.

Y.I.N. [security] states, "Captain Watson is under arrest, moving suspect to Brig"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Thank you. Please bring him to processing."

Adrian Shore says, "Thank you. Please bring him to processing."

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "The Captain's evaluation can be continued once he is contained."

Priority Announcement

Let us have a moment of silence, for the late Ian and Runtime, killed in the line of duty, by noneother than our Captain. Who had this to say "He enjoyed his spanking with my baton!" . Let us now have a moment of silence.

And Lone this board is not about creating drama. And on the last forums I requested a forum section of IC complaints about demotions and complaints to get ongoing IC resolutions and repercussions. I was told just to use this one. I don't hate you, but James has been ICly fired from hist job at least 3 times I know of for sure possible five from what I have witnessed. Next round he is back doing the same shtick that got him fired as if nothing had happened. When not SSD James seems to be an abusive, non-functioning alcoholic with criminal tendencies and will flagrantly ignore NT law to which he is implanted to follow to the point of escaping from custody only to wind up SSD moments later. This is an exact rehash of my original complaint against you that I let lie because I thought you had improved over the next few days. I am disappointed to be seemingly wrong on that point. If you want to fuck about like this be a bartender or someone else that is not critical to station function and you will get a lot less in the complaints.

And a link back to something worth reading on the old forums. The reason we are so critical is we have not that long ago got out of an area with a period that even had a general call to all white-listed players to shape up. This is why these are here because we are trying to avoid it again. If it is fine for a captain to do again and again without issue other new heads may do the same and it will cause a considerable issue in the future.

http://auroraserver.freeforums.net/thread/886/leadership

http://auroraserver.freeforums.net/thread/889/heads-list

Maxed word count Logs part two:

Niklaus Mason-Nox [145.9] says, "Moment over."

Niklaus Mason-Nox [145.9] says, "Thank you."

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] says, "So th' captain's a piece'a shit."

Arrivals Announcement Computer [145.9] says, "Tom Hall, Station Engineer, has arrived on the station."

Luccia Ashtear [145.9] says, "Careful, trash talking your zuperiors is grounds for arrest"

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] says, "The Captain also apparently killed betsy, commander clucky, and release lamarr"

Adrian Shore [security] asks, "And your proof of this?"

Adrian Shore asks, "And your proof of this?"

James Watson [security] orders, "i kiLled LAHmArr' a'f'ter he VioLahteD m'E urrAHlLY!"

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] says, "The Captain just admitted it"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "That will do."

Adrian Shore says, "That will do."

You put the evidence bag into the security satchel.

The security satchel won't fit in the evidence bag.

Ananda Santana [145.9] says, "He killed all the animals on the station."

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] says, "He's an animal abusin' piece'a shit. He killed every pet on th' station."

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] says, "And also, you can't really question me, I am loyalty implanted, as such I can not lie on matters such as this"

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] says, "Even Lamarr."

Niklaus Mason-Nox is shaking his head

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] asks, "Security, Jacob has been cloned. Is he still under arrest?"

William Von Tirol [145.9] says, "Do not talk about my patient that way, I understand what he did was wrong, but something is seriously wrong with the man....Just at least do it not over the comms"

ÿ!James Watson is buckled in to the chair by Adrian Shore!

Adrian Shore says, "And Mr Nox."

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] asks, "Oh yeah, what's he got? Sadistic personality disorder?"

Adrian Shore says, "Opinion without knowledge dis not stopped by an implant."

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] asks, "Secuirty?"

Niklaus Mason-Nox says, "Knowledge was give by an eyewitness, and captains admittance"

James Watson stammers, "The animAHls"

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "We request that personal stop antagonizing the Captain over the open channel."

William Von Tirol says, "Im already very upset that you interuppted my evaluation when we were in the middle of a big moment, do not make me wait much longer"

James Watson stammers, "TheY wer'e iNfeCted!'"

Adrian Shore says, "For now captain. So I may relieve you of cuffs. Your ID will be removed."

ÿAdrian Shore is trying to take off James Watson's ID Card (Captain) from James Watson's uniform!

James Watson orders, "I h'AHd tu protecT thE chtatioN!"

Luccia Ashtear [145.9] asks, "Vat do you need, Kaylee?"

James Watson stutters, "very well..."

Niklaus Mason-Nox says, "Due to the sensitive access of the ID, I request you give it to me to hold"

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] asks, "Jacob has been cloned. Should we still detain him?"

James Watson stammers, "my cuffch?'"

Adrian Shore says, "It is going to sit there."

Niklaus Mason-Nox nods

Adrian Shore says, "Where we can all see it."

William Von Tirol [145.9] says, "Yes, they are busy with the captain but bring him up to be safe"

William Von Tirol talks into the medical radio headset

ÿAdrian Shore is trying to unhandcuff James Watson!

James Watson stutters, "tHahNk YoU."

You put the handcuffs into the security satchel.

ÿ!Recording started.

William Von Tirol says, "Warden, you have five fucking seconds to open this door"

Niklaus Mason-Nox says, "Oi"

Adrian Shore says, "Now. Captain Watson."

Niklaus Mason-Nox says, "This is a Security Matter"

James Watson says, "I would like the Psychologist present, as my defense."

Adrian Shore says, "If you would in your own words."

James Watson sobers up

William Von Tirol says, "No, you shut up, You interrupted my fucking evaluation"

James Watson says, "He will sit as my legal and medical counsel."

Adrian Shore says, "Tell us why you committed these acts."

Niklaus Mason-Nox says, "You are not under CMO authorization to force authorization"

OOC: Fernprince: How do I put clothes back on someone?

William Von Tirol says, "And dragged my patient away as we were having a break through"

James Watson says, "He is a material witness."

James Watson says, "Thank you."

Niklaus Mason-Nox says, "As such, evaluation overidden"

Adrian Shore says, "Knowing that they are criminal."

OOC: Jennalele: Same way you took 'em off.

Adrian Shore says, "And Triol. You can talk from there."

Adrian Shore says, "And hear evry word."

OOC: Joe Kane: With lots of ERP.

OOC: MarinaRomanenko: you drag them to you with your mouse and with the clothes in your hand, click on their jumpsuit tab

OOC: NursieKitty: slowly and sensually

William Von Tirol says, "Ok. Captain dont answer anything"

LOOC: LoneTophat: You do actually have to allow him in, per SoP

LOOC: XanderDox: No I dont

LOOC: LoneTophat: I appointed him my representative as per Space Law.

LOOC: XanderDox: Yu dont need a defense, there are no trials

OOC: Fernprince: Thanks got t

Adrian Shore says, "Captain Watson. If you refuse to answer any questions."

LOOC: LoneTophat: Also, he's the medical professional who was evaulating my mental illness

LOOC: XanderDox: Until he has the eval paperwork, thats being thrown to the side

Adrian Shore says, "We will be forced to brig you for the full amount and contact the Odin Via Mr Nox as to your actions."

LOOC: LoneTophat: Very well. Don't Fail RP then

ÿ!James Watson unbuckled !

Adrian Shore says, "As your acts should not have been possible."

Niklaus Mason-Nox says, "Indeed."

James Watson stands, sighing

*beep*

Niklaus Mason-Nox says, "Warden,"

Locked In.

Niklaus Mason-Nox says, "I also reccomend a surgery on his brain, to check the implant is still -"

Niklaus Mason-Nox says, "DAMN"

Adrian Shore says, "Please contact the Odin."

Niklaus Mason-Nox nods

Adrian Shore says, "It seems fully well the Captain is not implanted."

Niklaus Mason-Nox asks, "Any qualms with me relieving his duty temporarily?"

William Von Tirol says, "Should have let me in, at least he was listening to me"

Adrian Shore says, "He may be fully."

ÿ!Adrian Shore handed James Watson's ID Card (Captain) to Niklaus Mason-Nox.

Niklaus Mason-Nox says, "Thank you"

OOC: Fernprince: okay dude fuck

OOC: Meowykins: I just had a terrible idea.

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "The Captain has fleed to the bridge."

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "Locking it down."

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "Attention staff. The captain has fled from legal questioning."

Adrian Shore says, "Attention staff. The captain has fled from legal questioning."

Luccia Ashtear [security] asks, "Is ze captain wanted?"

OOC: Meowykins: As CMO, take the UIs of a deceased crew member.

Y.I.N. [security] states, "Unit Yin is pursuing"

OOC: Meowykins: And inject everybody with it.

OOC: Meowykins: Then clone the crew member.

OOC: Meowykins: And change them into somebody else.

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "He is now considered dangerous and wanted."

Adrian Shore says, "He is now considered dangerous and wanted."

William Von Tirol [145.9] asks, "May I ask, besides a drunk man's confession, did you have any other evidence?"

OOC: Meowykins: Watch their reaction to everybody being them.

Niklaus Mason-Nox [145.9] says, "Eye witness testimony"

William Von Tirol [145.9] says, "Just making sure"

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] asks, "Evidence ta what? Th' captain bein' nutso?"

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "As an implanted officer of NanoTrasen. His attempts to flee should not have been possible."

Adrian Shore says, "As an implanted officer of NanoTrasen. His attempts to flee should not have been possible."

Ananda Santana [145.9] says, "H-hey, I..I think we found a dead body out here.."

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] says, "He said 'imself "all th' animals were contaminated" er some shit."

Ananda Santana [145.9] says, "I can't tell if they have a pulse under this suit..."

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "Location. Santana? And please bring them in if possible."

Adrian Shore says, "Location. Santana? And please bring them in if possible."

William Von Tirol [145.9] says, "Im telling you....Oh dear, Ananda I need you to bring it back on your next trip back, Ill meet you at the shuttle"

Ananda Santana [145.9] says, "Out on the asteroid.. It's Ishikawa.."

OOC: Fernprince: it wont let check the status of the cyro ;-;

Luccia Ashtear [145.9] says, "Medical to south bridge entrance"

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] says, "..Oh, man."

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "Tirol. You advised him about giving a word on his defense. He then fled."

Adrian Shore says, "Tirol. You advised him about giving a word on his defense. He then fled."

OOC: LoneTophat: Way to drunk for this right now, prolly gonna die I guess. Was fun guys. Really should have let the psychologist in though.

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "From a legal arrest."

Adrian Shore says, "From a legal arrest."

OOC: ForgottenTraveller: Lone. Please don't make me hate you again for another thread.

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] asks, "He broke outta his cuffs or somethin'?"

William Von Tirol [145.9] says, "You were trying to get a drunk man to admit to crimes and then strip him of power, of course I told him not to respond"

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Ze captain attempted to flash me and ze HoP"

Security Newscaster beeps, "Breaking news from The Gibson Gazette!"

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "I was not stripping him of his powers."

Adrian Shore says, "I was not stripping him of his powers."

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] says, "Secuirty, Jacob is in cyro. May be stable may not. Don't know if you want him, but if you do, let me know. I don'"

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] says, "I dont care"

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "Clarification: The Captain used, a teleporter to escape containment."

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] says, "Oh."

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] asks, "How'd 'e do 'at?"

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "Triol please desist from making fancifal statements."

Adrian Shore says, "Triol please desist from making fancifal statements."

Priority Announcement

Attention Crew. Captain James Watson is being temporarily removed from Command pending Internal Affairs Investigation, Psycological Evaluation, and Employee Review. The Head of Personnel will be acting as Captain while this is sorted out.

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] asks, "Y'didn't chase 'im?"

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "The Captain has been recapture."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Nox. Please inform the Odin."

Adrian Shore says, "Nox. Please inform the Odin."

Y.I.N. [security] states, "Alert"

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] says, "I did, awaiting response"

Y.I.N. [security] states, "Violence detected"

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] says, "I did, awaiting response"

LOOC: Meowykins: You and your names.

LOOC: Meowykins: Pond.

LOOC: Meowykins: Marsh.

LOOC: Meowykins: Lake.

LOOC: Meowykins: Shore.

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] says, "Attention"

Y.I.N. [security] states, "Jeff Schadenstein has handcuffed a fellow engineer"

LOOC: Meowykins: Damn you, Kiwi.

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] says, "Orders from central command"

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: I have so many more.

Jeff Schadenstein [145.9] says, "I surrender."

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: coming.

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] says, "The Captain is hereby demoted pending Central Command investigation upon crew transfer, until then, he is to be detained in perm."

Y.I.N. [security] states, "Backup requested in Engineering"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Copy that."

Adrian Shore says, "Copy that."

Adrian Shore [security] asks, "Ashtear are you enroute?"

Adrian Shore asks, "Ashtear are you enroute?"

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "I copy"

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Captain is with Tirol"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "If Tirol is aiding in his escape. Take Tirol in too."

Adrian Shore says, "If Tirol is aiding in his escape. Take Tirol in too."

LOOC: Meowykins: Jefferson Archepelago.

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Patient or not."

Adrian Shore says, "Patient or not."

LOOC: Meowykins: /me nods.

Y.I.N. [security] states, "Jeff Schadenstein has taken a hostage and is threatening to detonate a welding fuel tank"

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: that is an island.

LOOC: Meowykins: Andrew Swamp.

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: not watter.

LOOC: Meowykins: You're an island :l

LOOC: Meowykins: And it's a series of islands.

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Shit."

Adrian Shore says, "Shit."

Luccia Ashtear [145.9] says, "Jeff, do not do anyzing crazy"

LOOC: Meowykins: Markus Gulf.

William Von Tirol [145.9] says, "Im going to bring the captain to security"

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "Jeff. Surrender was the best plan you had."

Adrian Shore says, "Jeff. Surrender was the best plan you had."

Priority Announcement

Attention, this is Niklaus, I will be taking over as Captain for the remainder of this shift. The Captain has been detained permanently pending investigation upon return to the Odin. Thank you, that is all.

Luccia Ashtear [145.9] says, "No body haz to get hurt"

Luccia Ashtear [145.9] says, "I"

Luccia Ashtear [145.9] says, "I"

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "Remember how we treated you. Continue like this and it will not be the case."

Adrian Shore says, "Remember how we treated you. Continue like this and it will not be the case."

Luccia Ashtear [145.9] says, "I'm coming in unarmed"

James Reaper [145.9] says, "Oh dear, it appears Kaylee is making and distrubiting some "shit" in needles."

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] says, "It was deaxline"

LOOC: Meowykins: Lori Stream.

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] says, "Transfer the Captain to perma, remove all his belongings and bring them to me at the HoP Office."

LOOC: Meowykins: Christopher Cove.

James Reaper [145.9] says, "Never lie to a chaplain dear."

You put the orange shoes into the security satchel.

You put the orange jumpsuit into the security satchel.

LOOC: Meowykins: Brooke Brook.

LOOC: Meowykins: /me nods.

LOOC: Meowykins: Baston Bayou.

LOOC: Meowykins: I'm having too much fun with this xD

Niklaus Mason-Nox [145.9] asks, "Do we have an active chef?"

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: fancier names. Almost went with Bayou.

LOOC: Meowykins: Bayou is nice.

Niklaus Mason-Nox [145.9] says, "If so, could you prepare a steak and deep fry it for me."

Adrian Shore [145.9] asks, "Tirol. ETA on your delivery?"

Adrian Shore asks, "Tirol. ETA on your delivery?"

James Reaper [145.9] says, "Oh dear, Ian is dead."

ÿ!Recording stopped.

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Get the psychiatrist down here..."

Transcript printed.

Memory cleared.

LOOC: Meowykins: Sarah Loch.

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] says, "Cap'n killed'em."

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: that is one.

James Reaper [145.9] says, "Oh dear, such a sad affair."

LOOC: Meowykins: Anderson Fjord.

Adrian Shore says, "Tirol."

LOOC: Meowykins: Lel.

William Von Tirol says, "Were going to talk before you take him"

Niklaus Mason-Nox [145.9] says, "Indeed, proper action has been taken though."

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] asks, "..Hey, uh, who found that corpse on th' asteroid?"

Adrian Shore says, "Ashtear needs you at engineering"

Adrian Shore says, "To talk dow Jeff."

William Von Tirol says, "....Fuck me, ok"

Ananda Santana [145.9] says, "T-that was me n' Jay.."

William Von Tirol says, "But were talking after"

Phoebe Timpani [145.9] yells, "Will do, captain!"

Adrian Shore checks James Watson's pulse.

This is James Watson!

He is wearing a captain's hat on his head.

He is wearing a captain's uniform jacket.

He has a captain's backpack on his back.

He has some captain's gloves on his hands.

He is restrained with cable!

He has PDA-James Watson (Captain) about his waist.

He is wearing some laceup shoes on his feet.

He has a sunglasses covering his eyes.

He has a captain's headset on his left ear.

He has a tiny bruise on his head.

Criminal status: [incarcerated]

ÿ!You see a weathered, middle aged man... More...

He has a pulse!

Jason Wright [145.9] says, "Me and Annie... They're alive... I think... Taking htem inside shortly"

Ananda Santana [145.9] says, "We..can't tell through that suit"

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Ve still need backup in engineering..."

ÿAdrian Shore is trying to take off the the captain's gloves from James Watson's hands!

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Tirol is coming."

Adrian Shore says, "Tirol is coming."

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Ve may need you, Adrian.."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "I have to handle the captain first."

Adrian Shore says, "I have to handle the captain first."

OOC: Meowykins: Less, they do.

ÿAdrian Shore is trying to take off a captain's uniform jacket from James Watson's body!

ÿAdrian Shore is trying to take off a captain's jumpsuit from James Watson's body!

OOC: Lessick: Neato.

OOC: Meowykins: They don't even need to be opened.

ÿAdrian Shore is trying to take off the PDA-James Watson (Captain) from James Watson's belt!

ÿAdrian Shore is trying to take off the the laceup shoes from James Watson's feet!

ÿAdrian Shore is trying to take off the the captain's hat from James Watson's head!

ÿAdrian Shore is trying to take off the the captain's headset from James Watson's left ear!

OOC: Sound Scopes: ^_^

ÿAdrian Shore is trying to take off the the sunglasses from James Watson's eyes!

ÿAdrian Shore is trying to take off a captain's backpack from James Watson's back!

OOC: Meowykins: I could have just used Dsay for that.

OOC: Meowykins: So, I feel stupid.

James Watson snores.

Adrian Shore [security] says, "I'll be there as soon as possible."

Adrian Shore says, "I'll be there as soon as possible."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Keep me apprised."

Adrian Shore says, "Keep me apprised."

Phoebe Timpani [145.9] asks, "Captain, are you going to come pick up the steak?"

ÿAdrian Shore is trying to put some orange shoes on James Watson

Niklaus Mason-Nox [145.9] says, "Yup"

Niklaus Mason-Nox [145.9] says, "On my way"

ÿAdrian Shore is trying to put an orange jumpsuit on James Watson

Arrivals Announcement Computer [145.9] says, "Michael P. Murphy, Security Officer, has arrived on the station."

Phoebe Timpani [145.9] says, "It's ready and waiting for you."

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "AI, open the door when I say now..."

Michael P. Murphy [security] says, "Now."

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "NO"

James Reaper [145.9] says, "Attention crew, I will be holding a service for a great dog, Ian, soon."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Murphy gear up from the arrivals spot."

Adrian Shore says, "Murphy gear up from the arrivals spot."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "And go to the aft hall."

Adrian Shore says, "And go to the aft hall."

Michael P. Murphy [security] asks, "We should be gearing up at Security shouldn't we?"

Jason Wright [145.9] says, "They're alive... Just... Not responding to... Anything"

Michael P. Murphy [security] asks, "Why the fuck do I go back to arrivals?"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Any more attempts to screw up a hostage case."

Adrian Shore says, "Any more attempts to screw up a hostage case."

James Watson snores.

Ananda Santana [145.9] says, "It looks like she hit her head, we have her inside now.."

Luccia Ashtear [security] yells, "Now!"

LOOC: Meowykins: Lawrence Oasis.

Luccia Ashtear [145.9] says, "AI I am very disappointed in you"

ÿ!James Watson is buckled in to the bed by Adrian Shore!

LOOC: Meowykins: Jackson Spring.

ÿAdrian Shore is trying to unhandcuff James Watson!

LOOC: Meowykins: Christopher Wells.

LOOC: Meowykins: That's a good one.

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: no time right now.

LOOC: Meowykins: Pfft. I'm just going to keep naming them off xD

LOOC: Meowykins: Good luck being awesome Sex.

LOOC: Meowykins: Wec.

LOOC: Meowykins: SEV

LOOC: Meowykins: GOD DAMN

LOOC: Meowykins: SEC

Adrian Shore [security] asks, "Ashtear still need me?"

Adrian Shore asks, "Ashtear still need me?"

Adrian Shore says, "Gear up."

Adrian Shore says, "Code blue."

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Negative, Jeff commited suicide"

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] says, "Wha-"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Damn."

Adrian Shore says, "Damn."

Arrivals Announcement Computer [145.9] says, "Iwan Brash, Security Officer, has arrived on the station."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Brash we are in code blue."

Adrian Shore says, "Brash we are in code blue."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Plausible multiple murder case for Janus."

Adrian Shore says, "Plausible multiple murder case for Janus."

Round trip ping-pong took 1.9 seconds.

James Reaper [145.9] says, "I will now be sending Ian's body towards the stars."

Ananda Santana [145.9] asks, "M..Medical?"

Phoebe Timpani [145.9] says, "Goodbye, brave pup."

Niklaus Mason-Nox [145.9] says, "Rest in peace."

William Von Tirol [145.9] says, "Ananda Ill be right over"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Janus J'dara. Female scientist. 30. Purple hair, long. For full details."

Adrian Shore says, "Janus J'dara. Female scientist. 30. Purple hair, long. For full details."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "And James Watson has been relieved of duty."

Adrian Shore says, "And James Watson has been relieved of duty."

Y.I.N. pings.

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "We feel sorrow for this brave one's death."

OOC: Meowykins: Brb.

OOC: Meowykins: Don't set the server ablaze.

Y.I.N. states, "Possible assualt"

Adrian Shore says, "Alright Yin. Please follow me."

OOC: NursieKitty: 2late

James Reaper [145.9] says, "And with that flick of a button, I send Ian's flaming body into space."

Adrian Shore says, "And give me the low down."

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] asks, "Ah, which brings me to, Adrian Shore is your Acting Head of Security, you take orders from them Officers, is that understood?"

Luccia Ashtear [security] shouts, "Security to Morgue, now!"

Tom Hall yells, "Assault victim!"

Adrian Shore says, "Yin to the morgue."

Y.I.N. states, "Jeff Schadenstein claimed crew member Tom Hall is a dangerous alien"

Y.I.N. [security] states, "Responding to morgue"

ÿ!Tom Hall is buckled in to the chair by Adrian Shore!

ÿAdrian Shore is trying to take off the the insulated gloves from Tom Hall's hands!

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Jeff has revived somehow"

ÿ!Recording started.

Adrian Shore says, "After I unhandcuff you."

Adrian Shore says, "Please remain seated."

Tom Hall says, "Okay."

ÿAdrian Shore is trying to unhandcuff Tom Hall!

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] asks, "I got materials, minerals, plasma, an' plasteels. Who wants 'em?"

Adrian Shore says, "I am sorry if this is unwarrented."

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "We are locked in on the suspect."

Adrian Shore says, "But please tell me your side of the story."

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] says, "Robotics."

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Jeff wishes to help us..."

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] says, "A'right, I'll ship 'em on over."

Luccia Ashtear [security] asks, "Who is in command again?"

Tom Hall says, "I think I understand. But please understand what I went through just half an hour ago."

Adrian Shore says, "I do."

OOC: Jennalele: Josh, sleep beckons us ;-;

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] says, "I am, and Adrian is."

Adrian Shore says, "That is why I am trying to make this quick and painless."

Tom Hall says, "I arrived to this shift really late and when I came to my department, I was greeted by Jeff."

Tom Hall says, "He said there were two deaths on station."

Adrian Shore nods.

Adrian Shore says, "There have been."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "I am currently questioning Hall."

Adrian Shore says, "I am currently questioning Hall."

Y.A.N.G [security] queries, "Would you like us to bolt the morgue?"

Tom Hall says, "He went on to provide details about insides being sucked out of those victims."

Adrian Shore says, "That is something he should not have known."

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] exclaims, "Thanks, Jaylor!"

Tom Hall says, "Anyhow, we wished each other a safe shift and I went on to gear up."

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] says, "Y'got et."

Adrian Shore nods.

Central Command Update

Biohazard Alert

Confirmed outbreak of level 7 biohazard aboard NSS Aurora. All personnel must contain the outbreak.

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] says, "..That's bad."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Jeff may have had more of a hand in the killings."

Adrian Shore says, "Jeff may have had more of a hand in the killings."

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] asks, "Wha's level seven, again?"

Tom Hall says, "Then he comes into the engineering gear room and says that there are aliens on stations."

Niklaus Mason-Nox [145.9] says, "AI, search for the biohazard"

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] says, "Think it's a blob."

Tom Hall says, "As in alien life forms."

Ananda Santana [145.9] exclaims, "Get the rips!"

Tom Hall says, "I am amazed and dont believe him."

Adrian Shore asks, "As in Tajaran?"

Rhiannon Linnaeus [145.9] asks, "What the fuck is that noise?"

Adrian Shore asks, "Or an unkown form?"

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "We appear to be malfuntioning. Janus has returned to our sensors."

Tom Hall says, "He says he is going to prove it and stuns me with baton."

Tom Hall says, "As in unknown."

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] says, "Sounds like explosions t' me."

Adrian Shore asks, "A baton?"

Adrian Shore [security] asks, "Location?"

Adrian Shore asks, "Location?"

Tom Hall says, "Then cuffs me and takes off my headset just as I try to yell in it."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "And take her down if you can."

Adrian Shore says, "And take her down if you can."

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "The signal has disappeared again"

Tom Hall says, "He then says it's too late and that it is bigger than me. I remember that clearly."

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Its Jeff, he transformed, somehow"

Adrian Shore [security] asks, "Jeff is dead?"

Adrian Shore asks, "Jeff is dead?"

Tom Hall says, "I try to struggle pushing him around."

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Not anymore"

Tom Hall says, "He stuns me once again and grabs my neck."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Alright. Code Red may be the word."

Adrian Shore says, "Alright. Code Red may be the word."

Tom Hall says, "This is when the bot comes to our department and notices the struggle."

Adrian Shore says, "Tom. I believe you totally."

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "He had Janus's PDA"

Adrian Shore says, "Jeff is not as dead as we thought."

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "DANGER: ATMOS SYSTEMS OFFLINE>"

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "MASS SYSTEMS FAILURE"

Niklaus Mason-Nox [145.9] asks, "AI, do you know why?"

Adrian Shore says, "You are free to go."

Adrian Shore says, "We have chaos to work on"

Tom Hall says, "Jeff then threatens to apply excessive heat to the fuel storage tank. As in weld it with a welder."

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] says, "I'm guessin' th' fuckin' blob thing."

Adrian Shore says, "But I may need the rest of the story later."

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "BREACH"

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] says, "Oi, cargo. I can fit one'a those ripleys with a repair droid."

Tom Hall says, "Alright, sir."

OOC: Jennalele: ..What just happened?

ÿ!Recording stopped.

ÿ!Tom Hall unbuckled !

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "BREACH IN TECH STORAGE"

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "Location."

Adrian Shore says, "Location."

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] says, "If I can even GET there."

Niklaus Mason-Nox [145.9] says, "AI"

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] says, "Secuirity, we need help"

Niklaus Mason-Nox [145.9] asks, "AI is atmos repairable?"

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] says, "In pysch"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "EVA guys and get to the brig for gear."

Adrian Shore says, "EVA guys and get to the brig for gear."

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] says, "William has a gun"

Adrian Shore [145.9] asks, "Confimred blob?"

Adrian Shore asks, "Confimred blob?"

Ananda Santana [145.9] says, "Mech it with a Rip."

This is Tom Hall!

He is wearing an engineer's jumpsuit.

He has an industrial satchel on his back.

He has some insulated gloves on his hands.

He is wearing some orange shoes on his feet.

He is wearing PDA-Tom Hall (Station Engineer).

He has a tiny bruise on his head.

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "We have confirmed it is centered on a blob of some sort."

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] says, "Th' fuck, Will? Yer a psyche."

Tom Hall says, "I have no headset on me."

Niklaus Mason-Nox [145.9] asks, "AI, how bad is the damage to atmos?"

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "All of Engineering and the central hallways are considered a hazard zone."

Adrian Shore says, "Tom"

Luccia Ashtear says, "Jeff and Janus's stuff"

Luccia Ashtear says, "Together"

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "Yang please alert Tom Hall directly."

Adrian Shore says, "Yang please alert Tom Hall directly."

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "We detect that Atmos is still operational."

Y.I.N. [security] states, "Body bag has been mass drived"

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "He has no headset."

Adrian Shore says, "He has no headset."

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] says, "Thank you Yin"

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "But massive strucural damage to the hull and the piping is the cause of the major Atmos failures."

ÿ!Adrian Shore handed the box of flashbangs (WARNING) to Luccia Ashtear.

Adrian Shore says, "Take that."

Luccia Ashtear puts the box of flashbangs (WARNING) into the security satchel.

Priority Announcement

Attention crew, please stay away from the southern wing of the station, as Security and Engineering attempt to deal with the biohazard.

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "Security is preparing to assist."

Adrian Shore says, "Security is preparing to assist."

OOC: VikingPingvin: Hello

ÿ!Adrian Shore handed the laser rifle to Luccia Ashtear.

OOC: Meowykins: Vikky.

Adrian Shore says, "Need more bangs"

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "Atmos is returning to the central hall."

You put the box of flashbangs (WARNING) into the security satchel.

Luccia Ashtear [security] asks, "Vat are ze bangs for?"

Niklaus Mason-Nox [145.9] asks, "AI, is the damage to atmos life threatning to us?"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Inital clearing."

Adrian Shore says, "Inital clearing."

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "Drones have been tasked to begin repairs."

Y.I.N. [security] states, "This unit is shutting down for routine maintenance"

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "Central has been sealed again."

Tom Hall [145.9] says, "I've found a headset. What's the situation, please update."

Arrivals Announcement Computer [145.9] says, "Flint Stevens, Security Officer, has arrived on the station."

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] says, "I am coming to check on the damage"

John Smith [145.9] says, "Blob at engineering"

Rhiannon Linnaeus [145.9] says, "Gods... Oh, great ones..."

Luccia Ashtear says, "Right behind you"

John Smith [145.9] asks, "Or is it alien?"

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "Situations report. Tech Storage has been breached by a biological weapon"

Adrian Shore asks, "Any crowbar?"

ÿLuccia Ashtear starts to force the ÿEmergency Shutter open with a crowbar!

Adrian Shore says, "And second rifle."

OOC: ForgottenTraveller: Holy lags

Luccia Ashtear says, "I have ze second rifle"

You take the oxygen tank out of the tank storage unit.

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] says, "Janelle just died"

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] says, "..Annn' our cyborg jus' killed itself."

Tom Hall [145.9] says, "It is depressurized and cold. I need an eva suit to deal with it."

You enable the mag-pulse traction system.

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "Security is enroute. Steer clear."

Adrian Shore says, "Security is enroute. Steer clear."

ÿLuccia Ashtear starts to force the hazard door south open with a crowbar!

You are now running on internals from the oxygen tank on your suit.

Adrian Shore says, "Close it"

Y.A.N.G [security] queries, "What is the status on Jeff?"

Tom Hall [145.9] exclaims, "Gun at medbay!"

ÿLuccia Ashtear starts to force the hazard door south closed with a crowbar!

ÿLuccia Ashtear forces the hazard door south closed with a crowbar!

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Unkown at current."

Adrian Shore says, "Unkown at current."

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] says, "He was spaced"

Ananda Santana [145.9] says, "It's fine, Hall."

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] says, "Three dead crew members as a result of this biohazard"

Luccia Ashtear says, "Vhere to"

ÿLuccia Ashtear starts to force Firelock East open with a crowbar!

Adrian Shore says, "Throught there."

ÿLuccia Ashtear starts to force the hazard door west open with a crowbar!

Niklaus Mason-Nox puts the energy pistol into the satchel.

ÿNiklaus Mason-Nox slams into a wall!

Adrian Shore says, "Close behind us."

Niklaus Mason-Nox says, "The Drones destroyed the core"

Niklaus Mason-Nox says, "My satchel"

Adrian Shore says, "Get back"

Niklaus Mason-Nox says, "Three dead in Janitors Office"

Luccia Ashtear fires the laser rifle!

Adrian Shore holds up the flashbang. Take a closer look.

ÿThe blob has been attacked with the welding tool by the maintenance drone (307).

Luccia Ashtear fires the laser rifle!

You prime the flashbang! 5 seconds!

ÿAdrian Shore has thrown the flashbang.

ÿBANG

ÿBANG

Arrivals Announcement Computer [145.9] says, "Kenneth Callahan, Research Director, has arrived on the station."

ÿBANG

ÿLuccia Ashtear has thrown the flashbang.

ÿBANG

Rhiannon Linnaeus [145.9] yells, "Our glorious crew!"

ÿBANG

ÿLuccia Ashtear has thrown the flashbang.

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "Due to proximity of bio hazard to our core, our southmost turrets have been engageed to stun."

ÿBANG

Rhiannon Linnaeus [145.9] exclaims, "Through the power of faith and cooking, we have revived Ian and Runtime!"

ÿBANG

Tom Hall gasps!

OOC: Nickscv: Holy shit wait, I've never thought about this. But what happens when you are all playing and no one has a Captain whitelist?

Adrian Shore says, "Final lazers"

ÿYou hear a loud cracking sound coming from Tom Hall.

Tom Hall screams!

ÿTom Hall's wounds open more from being dragged!

OOC: IncognitoJesus: ....no...Captain?

Tom Hall gasps!

OOC: Meowykins: ^

Adrian Shore says, "Get him out."

Tom Hall screams!

OOC: Meowykins: Pretty much.

OOC: NursieKitty: then no captain

OOC: Nickscv: No prevention of that?

OOC: XanderDox: No prevention

OOC: Meowykins: Not any different then any other round.

ÿBANG

OOC: XanderDox: Not every shift needs a captain

Phoebe Timpani [145.9] shouts, "Ian and Runtime have been brought back!"

OOC: Tenenza: Invisible Captain overwatch is alerted.

Phoebe Timpani [145.9] shouts, "Hooray!"

Niklaus Mason-Nox [145.9] yells, "Wunderbar!"

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "All blob aspects cleared."

Adrian Shore says, "All blob aspects cleared."

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "Drones on repair."

Adrian Shore says, "Drones on repair."

William Von Tirol [145.9] says, "...Really, who wrote Rape in the chapel? Thats like...8th grade stupid shit"

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "Turrets disabled."

ÿUnknown (as Janelle Lord)'s wounds open more from being dragged!

ÿUnknown (as Janelle Lord)'s wounds worsen terribly from being dragged!

This is Tom Hall!

He is wearing an engineer's jumpsuit.

He has an industrial satchel on his back.

He has some insulated gloves on his hands.

He is wearing some blood-stained orange shoes on his feet!

He has an engineering radio headset on his left ear.

He is wearing PDA-Tom Hall (Station Engineer).

He has a bunch of tiny bruises, and a scab on his head.

Tom Hall screams!

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] says, "That's jus' fucked up."

Tom Hall screams!

Tom Hall screams!

Tom Hall seizes up and falls limp, his eyes dead and lifeless...

ÿLuccia Ashtear starts to force the hazard door west closed with a crowbar!

Adrian Shore has grabbed Tom Hall passively!

ÿLuccia Ashtear forces the hazard door west closed with a crowbar!

Priority Announcement

Attention. All crew are to have internals ready. And are to remain in their departments until the breach has been cleared up. There are three confirmed dead from the Biohazard. Thank you.

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "We just lost Tom."

Adrian Shore says, "We just lost Tom."

ÿLuccia Ashtear starts to force Firelock North open with a crowbar!

ÿThe wound on Tom Hall's left hand widens with a nasty ripping voice.

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "I believe that it spells REAP"

ÿTom Hall slams into a wall!

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: use grab intent

Niklaus Mason-Nox [145.9] says, "Four confirmed dead then"

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] says, "Kazuo, one of my miners is a moron an' DNA locked a RIPLEY to th' charger, so I'm comin' to yours to charge this one."

William Von Tirol [145.9] says, "What do you mean we lost Tom? I was just talking to him"

ÿLuccia Ashtear starts to force Firelock North closed with a crowbar!

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "As the religion is entitled, Reaperism"

ÿLuccia Ashtear forces Firelock North closed with a crowbar!

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] says, "A'ight. I'm workin' on a third one, by th' way."

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "Med. Clear the foyer."

Adrian Shore says, "Med. Clear the foyer."

Luccia Ashtear asks, "Iz zis a good idea?"

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] says, "I'm here."

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "We are bringing in the engineer,."

Adrian Shore says, "We are bringing in the engineer,."

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "We need him back to work."

Adrian Shore says, "We need him back to work."

Luccia Ashtear says, "Dont"

Luccia Ashtear says, "Dont enter"

Luccia Ashtear puts the crowbar into the security satchel.

Markus Hane (as Terra) snores.

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] says, "Sitrep"

Ivan Krenkov checks Unknown (as Janelle Lord)'s pulse.

Adrian Shore says, "North door please."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Blob taken out."

Adrian Shore says, "Blob taken out."

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Two retieved from engineering"

Luccia Ashtear says, "Two retieved from engineering"

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] asks, "Status on repairs?"

Ivan Krenkov checks Tom Hall's pulse.

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Aft end of main halls vented. Seen a drone working on the repairs."

Adrian Shore says, "Aft end of main halls vented. Seen a drone working on the repairs."

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "AI north medbay, please"

Luccia Ashtear says, "AI north medbay, please"

ÿTom Hall's wounds worsen terribly from being dragged!

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Got Tom Hall to the med wing."

Adrian Shore says, "Got Tom Hall to the med wing."

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] says, "These little drones are handy"

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "Breach has been mostly contained, drones have been tasked to complete repairs."

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "Yang please open this door."

Adrian Shore says, "Yang please open this door."

Kenneth Callahan [145.9] says, "Right, if there was some way I could get back to my office...that'd be nice."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Tom Hall is going for cloning."

Adrian Shore says, "Tom Hall is going for cloning."

You disable the mag-pulse traction system.

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Ashtear. Use the bar tunnels for getting back to EVA."

Adrian Shore says, "Ashtear. Use the bar tunnels for getting back to EVA."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "We lost Jeff slash Janus in the chaos sorry."

Adrian Shore says, "We lost Jeff slash Janus in the chaos sorry."

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] says, "Jeff/Janus was massdrived"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Fantastic."

Adrian Shore says, "Fantastic."

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "0 Results found for Jeff/Janus."

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] asks, "Any secuirty?"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "I think we can drop to code green."

Adrian Shore says, "I think we can drop to code green."

Luccia Ashtear [145.9] says, "Ve are here"

Adrian Shore [145.9] asks, "Yes Ewing?"

Adrian Shore asks, "Yes Ewing?"

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Negative, Jeff reported a second... vatever he was"

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] asks, "I have jacob, On charges of bulgarly and public intoxiction. He is stable now, Want him?"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Ashtear. Cannon's back to the brig asap."

Adrian Shore says, "Ashtear. Cannon's back to the brig asap."

Cryogenic Oversight [145.9] says, "Keegan Grant has entered long-term storage."

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "Yes please."

Adrian Shore says, "Yes please."

Kenneth Callahan [145.9] asks, "Er, supply?"

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "Please give us a moment to degear from the blob."

Adrian Shore says, "Please give us a moment to degear from the blob."

Kenneth Callahan [145.9] says, "If you could send some....anything really, our way....that'd be nice."

Arrivals Announcement Computer [145.9] says, "Rowan Whiley, Roboticist, has arrived on the station."

Niklaus Mason-Nox [145.9] says, "Attention crew, the following areas are off limits: Engineering Break Room, Aft Primary Hallway, Consutrction Area, Central Primary Hallway, and the Custodial Closet."

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] says, "He will be here in medbay."

Adrian Shore [145.9] asks, "Is he awake or SSD?"

Adrian Shore asks, "Is he awake or SSD?"

Michael P. Murphy snores.

OOC: IncognitoJesus: Scissors, get on TS pl0x.

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] says, "There is a dead shaft miner in the Custodial closet still"

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] says, "And a dead janitor"

OOC: RunningWithScissors: you're not my real mum

Y.A.N.G [security] queries, "Is the data on Jeff/Janus to be kept secret?"

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] says, "He is in the back room near surgery, Let me know when you need him"

Niklaus Mason-Nox [security] says, "Yes YANG"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "We may have to wait on Tom to extract them."

Adrian Shore says, "We may have to wait on Tom to extract them."

OOC: IncognitoJesus: but sue scares me.

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] says, "He is cuffed"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "We are venting as we rescue."

Adrian Shore says, "We are venting as we rescue."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Please keep the data secure."

Adrian Shore says, "Please keep the data secure."

Ananda Santana [145.9] asks, "Yo... Do you guys need a hand with that blob?"

Niklaus Mason-Nox [145.9] says, "It was dealt with"

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "Please bring him to the emergency entrance. I am coming for him."

Adrian Shore says, "Please bring him to the emergency entrance. I am coming for him."

Ananda Santana [145.9] says, "Awh."

Adrian Shore [security] asks, "Ashtear are you alright?"

Adrian Shore asks, "Ashtear are you alright?"

Tyrese Hanna snores.

Adrian Shore says, "Kaylee. I am here and waiting,"

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "Kaylee. I am here and waiting,"

Adrian Shore says, "Kaylee. I am here and waiting,"

OOC: Meowykins:

Ivan Krenkov checks Unknown (as Janelle Lord)'s pulse.

Tyrese Hanna snores.

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Yang. Please track Ashtear."

Adrian Shore says, "Yang. Please track Ashtear."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "I am worried."

Adrian Shore says, "I am worried."

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "I am back at security with the gear"

William Von Tirol says, "Warden"

This is William Von Tirol!

He is wearing a bio hood on his head.

He is wearing a bio suit.

He is holding Apple Cake slice in his right hand.

He has PDA-Markus Hane (Medical Doctor) about his waist.

He is wearing William Von Tirol's ID Card (Psychologist).

William Von Tirol asks, "What is going on?"

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Also my helmet is invisible and stuck in my back"

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Bleh... bag rather"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "{{Switch the light.}}"

Adrian Shore says, "{{Switch the light.}}"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "{{Damn}}"

Adrian Shore says, "{{Damn}}"

Adrian Shore says, "We have had a blob."

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "The Detective is indeed gathering equipment."

Adrian Shore says, "It has been removed."

William Von Tirol asks, "For fuck sake. Is nothing going right?"

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "Kaylee."

Adrian Shore says, "Kaylee."

Tyrese Hanna snores.

Adrian Shore says, "Pretty much."

William Von Tirol says, "And whats with this shape shifting Alien"

Tyrese Hanna snores.

Adrian Shore says, "Please do not forward that phrase."

OOC: Joe Kane: That video.

William Von Tirol says, "Understood"

Adrian Shore says, "But he has been dealt with."

Adrian Shore says, "Tom."

Tyrese Hanna snores.

Tom Hall knocks on the glass of the airlock.

Adrian Shore says, "Can you please help him"

Adrian Shore says, "He has been rather badly hurt."

William Von Tirol has grabbed Tom Hall passively!

Kenneth Callahan [145.9] asks, "So...I'm missing Lamarr. Who moved Lamarr?"

Tom Hall looks stressed and unable to sepak.

William Von Tirol says, "Come with me...Ill help"

Niklaus Mason-Nox [145.9] says, "Captain killed em"

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "Kaylee. Last call."

Adrian Shore says, "Kaylee. Last call."

Kenneth Callahan [145.9] exclaims, "I mean it- WHAT?!"

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] says, "Yes"

Luccia Ashtear [security] asks, "Ze gear is left at the wardens office. Vat is ze current situation?"

Adrian Shore [145.9] asks, "Are you bringing him to the starboard hall?"

Adrian Shore asks, "Are you bringing him to the starboard hall?"

Tyrese Hanna snores.

OOC: Meowykins: Frank is the best.

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] says, "I will do so now"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "I am happy to drop down to code green once the halls are back to safe."

Adrian Shore says, "I am happy to drop down to code green once the halls are back to safe."

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "The Ex-Captain Watson had all animals aboard destroyed , with his own hands."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Then we just have the old tresspassing case."

Adrian Shore says, "Then we just have the old tresspassing case."

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Vat about ze second reported... thing... shape changer..."

Dear still to big. For the trilogy:

Adrian Shore [security] asks, "We have a second?"

Adrian Shore asks, "We have a second?"

Adrian Shore says, "Thank you."

Adrian Shore checks Jacob Otstot's pulse.

This is Jacob Otstot!

He is wearing a virologist's jumpsuit.

He has some latex gloves on his hands.

He has a sterile mask on his face.

He has a medical radio headset on his right ear.

He is severely malnourished.

He has a pulse!

Kaylee Ewing says, "Yup"

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Jeff reported another one of him on the station before he vas spaced"

ÿKaylee Ewing is trying perform CPR on Tom Hall!

Phoebe Timpani [145.9] exclaims, "Nope! Ian and Runtime are back!"

Rhiannon Linnaeus [145.9] yells, "And Betsy!"

Jacob Otstot snores.

Adrian Shore [security] asks, "So their were two Jeff?"

Adrian Shore asks, "So their were two Jeff?"

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Zat is vat he said."

OOC: EvilBrage: http://i.imgur.com/6oKCBNc.png

Ananda Santana [145.9] says, "[Fumbled sounds are heard, then a terrified shriek.]"

Adrian Shore [security] asks, "Do we know the Jeff we spaced was the revived Jeff?"

Adrian Shore asks, "Do we know the Jeff we spaced was the revived Jeff?"

Adrian Shore [145.9] asks, "Santana?"

Adrian Shore asks, "Santana?"

William Von Tirol [145.9] exclaims, "Someone get to her now!"

Jason Wright [145.9] shouts, "Annie? ANNIE! CHRIST! IT'S GOT HER! LET HER GO YOU FUCK!"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Yang locate her."

Adrian Shore says, "Yang locate her."

ÿ!Flint Stevens is buckled in to the chair by Luccia Ashtear!

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] asks, "What's got 'er?"

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] asks, "..What th' fuck?"

William Von Tirol [145.9] asks, "Where are you Jason?"

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] asks, "Oi, what's goin' on there?"

Jacob Otstot snores.

ÿ!Jacob Otstot is buckled in to the bed by Adrian Shore!

Luccia Ashtear asks, "Vat happened?"

Adrian Shore says, "Consider it still blue"

Adrian Shore says, "And he busted into the bar earlier."

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: http://i.imgur.com/uJyMjfk.png

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Location AI"

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "we are active"

OOC: IncognitoJesus: ....

OOC: IncognitoJesus: trying that now.

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: Not live yet.

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "Quary not found."

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "AI, find Ananda Santana"

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: These. These are the things coming next update.

Adrian Shore [security] asks, "Sensors?"

Adrian Shore asks, "Sensors?"

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] says, "Erm, doc Tirol has a gun."

OOC: IncognitoJesus: Along with hair-eating machines?

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Lock Tirol down."

Adrian Shore says, "Lock Tirol down."

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "We are unable to track either of the two"

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] asks, "Th' fuck is a psyche doin' with a gun?"

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: http://i.imgur.com/sn1qRkd.png This is terrifying.

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: Yess.

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Ashtear take Tirol in."

Adrian Shore says, "Ashtear take Tirol in."

Luccia Ashtear [145.9] shouts, "Location, damn it all!"

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] says, "Near escape."

Crew_transfer vote started by IncognitoJesus.

Type vote to place your votes.

You have 60 seconds to vote.

OOC: IncognitoJesus: I mean, we just needed it.

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "Tirol is in the oxygen storage"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Keep him sealed for Ashtear."

Adrian Shore says, "Keep him sealed for Ashtear."

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "Escape bay."

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "Emergency storage"

William Von Tirol [145.9] asks, "...You...You cant find them?"

Adrian Shore [security] asks, "Do you want a second Ashtear?"

Adrian Shore asks, "Do you want a second Ashtear?"

Vote Tied Between:

Initiate Crew Transfer

Continue The Round

Vote Result: Continue The Round

William Von Tirol exclaims, "Get that thing to stop stunning me damn it!"

Luccia Ashtear says, "I dont know vat you are doing, you are reported to have a gun"

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: http://i.imgur.com/3Gs4EMz.png

Luccia Ashtear says, "Beeksky, down boy"

William Von Tirol exclaims, "I do have a gun! Because that thing just killed two of my patients!"

Adrian Shore says, "Good work."

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: These are the things the doctors will see when they cut the monkeys out of your chest.

Luccia Ashtear asks, "Where?"

William Von Tirol shouts, "And you dont give a fucking shit?!"

OOC: IncognitoJesus: Next up, pregnancies?

Luccia Ashtear says, "Give me context, you fool"

OOC: Sound Scopes: Oh god

William Von Tirol shouts, "Did you not hear the radio! It absorbed them like that fuck said it would!"

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: Best ever.

OOC: Chendelure: we already have that

OOC: Joe Kane: Can you eat them?

OOC: Meowykins: :l

OOC: Sound Scopes: No

OOC: Chendelure: aliens :B

Adrian Shore says, "Not a word on comms."

William Von Tirol exclaims, "They screamed and then vanished, the AI cant find them!"

Adrian Shore says, "About this."

OOC: NursieKitty: vore

OOC: Sound Scopes: No

William Von Tirol exclaims, "I heard them on comms! They screamed twice you fucking idiots!"

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "We are encountering difficulties in our search routines. These are believed to be caused by the mass Atmos failure."

William Von Tirol says, "Ask the AI"

OOC: Joe Kane: I meant the deformed monkeys

Luccia Ashtear says, "Can you set him to not arrest anymore"

Adrian Shore says, "Ashtear. Follow me to the brig with him."

OOC: Chendelure: we also already have vore with aliens

William Von Tirol says, "Ask the fucking AI"

ÿWilliam Von Tirol has been stunned by Officer Beepsky!

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: Nope.

ÿAdrian Shore is trying to take off the the bio hood from William Von Tirol's head!

OOC: VikingPingvin: Gladly we doN't have

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: Deformed monkeys seem to be just weird objects you can bap people with.

OOC: Joe Kane: Just toss it in the blender...

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: It's kind of freaky.

OOC: VikingPingvin: Those

William Von Tirol says, "Ask the fucking AI you two fucking idiots":"

Adrian Shore says, "Stealing IDs too."

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "AI, turn Tirol off arrest and give me status on two patients of the doctors that have been... consumed..,"

William Von Tirol says, "Its my ID"

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: wait. You are giving me ideas.

William Von Tirol says, "Santana and Wright"

OOC: Joe Kane: You could even have mystery meat in the cafeteria

William Von Tirol yells, "Ask where they are!"

Adrian Shore says, "We are looking"

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Locate Santana and Wright"

Adrian Shore says, "We had to stop the search to collect you."

William Von Tirol shouts, "Your not going to find them and because of you fucking idiots and the stupid robot they are dead!"

Basko Kromm asks, "Aye. What can I do fer you?"

Kazuo Kurosawa asks, "Fill this with acid, would ya?"

Rhiannon Linnaeus says, "I see."

You put the bio hood into the security satchel.

OOC: IncognitoJesus: You know what sounds fun? Removable eyes.

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: http://i.imgur.com/Yob0zCt.png

Kazuo Kurosawa says, "Appreciate it."

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: fucking lags

OOC: Joe Kane: Stealing organs would be cool

William Von Tirol [145.9] yells, "Where is Wright and Santana?!"

William Von Tirol talks into the medical radio headset

William Von Tirol yells, "Where is Wright and Santana?!"

OOC: IncognitoJesus: No I mean so you can clone people who have mechanical eyes. :I

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: http://i.imgur.com/dUk5Z2L.png

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "Data cannot be found."

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "Data cannot be found."

OOC: Meowykins: Duck, I've had an idea for a while.

William Von Tirol says, "I TOLD YOU"

William Von Tirol says, "THEY SCREAMED ON THE RADIO AND NOW THERE GONE"

OOC: Meowykins: Take a knife to somebody's face.

Kaylee Ewing asks, "Yes?"

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: I love your ideas. Tell me the idea.

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: Oh.

OOC: Meowykins: And you take their face off.

Adrian Shore says, "I know."

OOC: Meowykins: Attach wires.

OOC: Meowykins: And wear their face as a mask.

Adrian Shore says, "We were looking"

William Von Tirol says, "GIVE ME MY GUN BACK, IM GOING TO KILL IT"

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: Yesss.

Adrian Shore says, "Then you had a fucking gun."

OOC: Chendelure: handsome jack here

OOC: Meowykins: It works like an ID, but with their name only.

OOC: Meowykins: It'd be the best.

Adrian Shore says, "Think again."

William Von Tirol shouts, "YOU CAME AFTER ME, INSTEAD OF KILLING IT BECAUSE I HAD A GUN?!"

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: Yes. If only I knew how.

William Von Tirol says, "YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT"

OOC: Joe Kane: what about cutting out their vocal cords and using them yourself?

OOC: Meowykins: That's.

Adrian Shore says, "Keep it up."

OOC: Meowykins: Not possible?

OOC: Meowykins: You can't do surgery on yourself.

OOC: Chendelure: no neck targeting

William Von Tirol says, "YOU ARE THE WORSE SECURITY EVER, YOU CAME AFTER ME FOR HOLDING A GUN TO PROTECT MY PATIENTS"

William Von Tirol says, "INSTEAD OF SAVING THEM":"

OOC: Joe Kane: Sadistic doctor?

OOC: NursieKitty: sadistic doctor you say

OOC: PixTeraVi: is cloning supposed to take this long

OOC: Joe Kane: Not that sadistic.

Adrian Shore says, "You did a great job of protecting them didn't you."

William Von Tirol says, "YOU DESERVE TO BE EATEN BY IT"

Adrian Shore says, "They are all dead."

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: Oh geez that's terrifying.

William Von Tirol says, "...."

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "We aquire the locations of the two subjects."

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: Okayso I fed punpun a neara cube right.

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: Punpun bursts into gibs

ÿ!William Von Tirol is buckled in to the chair by Adrian Shore!

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: The tiny neara sprite shows up and then suddenly grows full-sized.

Luccia Ashtear [security] exclaims, "Vhere?!"

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "Wait- Oh"

OOC: Joe Kane: You can have neara stuffed monkey's delight!

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: Punpun has been replaced by Malformed Neara 711.

OOC: Meowykins: Oh god.

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "We've lost them again. We are very sorry for this poor preformance."

ÿAdrian Shore is trying to take off a bio suit from William Von Tirol's body!

ÿAdrian Shore is trying to take off the PDA-Markus Hane (Medical Doctor) from William Von Tirol's belt!

ÿAdrian Shore is trying to take off William Von Tirol's ID Card (Psychologist) from William Von Tirol's uniform!

OOC: VikingPingvin: What.are.you.doing.duck?

Luccia Ashtear [security] asks, "Vhere did you last see zem?"

ÿAdrian Shore is trying to take off a medical backpack from William Von Tirol's back!

ÿAdrian Shore is trying to take off the the white shoes from William Von Tirol's feet!

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: great things

Adrian Shore says, "We are currently close to finding them"

William Von Tirol says, "Possession of a weapon is not perma brig offense....y-y-you ...dont even have real fucking cuffs"

Adrian Shore says, "No that you care."

William Von Tirol says, "Dont f-f-f--fucking talk to me, you are scum."

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: Don't mind the blood and guts! Look at these pretty icecreams. http://i.imgur.com/QT9Is6A.png

William Von Tirol says, "You break the law you say you s-s-s-s-serve"

Adrian Shore says, "Fine"

Adrian Shore says, "See my badge."

William Von Tirol says, "And I hope it eats you"

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "I was unable to exaporate coordinates."

Adrian Shore says, "It says warden."

William Von Tirol says, "I hope it eats you alive and I hope it hurts"

OOC: Meowykins: That book.

OOC: Joe Kane: Monkey cube flavor icecream?

OOC: Meowykins: What's the book?

Adrian Shore says, "Means it is my job to stay here."

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: http://i.imgur.com/QLy7W8K.png Oven, candymachine, cereal-maker, and grill in vertical order.

William Von Tirol says, "I want you to fucking die a painful slow death"

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] says, "Wish we had a bartender"

William Von Tirol says, "Because you didnt save them"

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: Icecreamsandwich.

William Von Tirol says, "And you want to blame me for it"

OOC: Meowykins: Oh.

You put the energy pistol inside the evidence bag.

OOC: Meowykins: Lel.

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] says, "..I can get into th' bar."

OOC: Meowykins: It made me miss DNO.

Adrian Shore says, "You blame me for not knowing where they are at the exact moment they scream"

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] says, "If you want. Not illegaly though"

Adrian Shore says, "On a roid with no cameras or sensors."

William Von Tirol says, "And you came after me instead of looking for it...and let htem die"

William Von Tirol says, "Because I had a pistol"

William Von Tirol says, "A pistol to kill it and protect them...but like you said"

Adrian Shore asks, "And where did you get it?"

William Von Tirol says, "Real good job I did...."

Adrian Shore says, "I due well know."

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: I swear. After this, monkeycube related deaths will skyrocket.

Adrian Shore says, "But this is your chance."

William Von Tirol says, "I found it, when your fucking stupid bot came into my office to take the captain it dropped it"

William Von Tirol says, "Or the captain did"

Luccia Ashtear [security] asks, "Anyone have eyes on em?"

Adrian Shore says, "You mean you stole it."

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "Due to recent changes in crew size and happiness, we will allow enterence into the bar."

William Von Tirol says, "Of course security is at fault for everything....the fucking scum of the station"

Luccia Ashtear [145.9] asks, "Doez anyvon have eyes on Santant or Wright?"

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] says, "Thanks AI"

William Von Tirol says, "Shut the fuck up, try to frame me for whatever you want, its all your good at"

ÿAdrian Shore is trying to empty William Von Tirol's pockets.

William Von Tirol says, "Framing"

William Von Tirol says, "You dont even have real cuffs...your not a warden...Your a thug"

Luccia Ashtear [security] asks, "Captain, do you read?"

William Von Tirol says, "And they are dead because of you"

Adrian Shore says, "I said stop talking."

William Von Tirol says, "Shut the fuck up"

Luccia Ashtear says, "Zose are my cuffs, and I ran out. I improvise"

William Von Tirol says, "You act like your better...But you are fucking scum"

William Von Tirol says, "Those two people, people with their whole lives ahead of them":"

Luccia Ashtear says, "Villiam! Vat happened, you vere nice before."

William Von Tirol says, "And you chose the doctor instead of saving them"

Adrian Shore asks, "Ashtear how close are we?"

Luccia Ashtear shouts, "Zen tell me vere zey are!!"

William Von Tirol exclaims, "YOU LET THEM DIE, ALL MY PATIENTS WERE TAKEN OR KILLED BECAUSE OF YOU!!"

Luccia Ashtear says, "AI is slow as hell, none of the crew seems particularly helpful"

Adrian Shore says, "Captain we have an issue of grand and petty theft."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Captain we have an issue of grand and petty theft."

Adrian Shore says, "Captain we have an issue of grand and petty theft."

William Von Tirol exclaims, "EVERYONE I CARED ABOUT IS GONE BECAUSE OF YOU!!"

William Von Tirol shouts, "AND YOU WANT TO ASK WHAT MY PROBLEM IS?!"

Adrian Shore says, "No"

Luccia Ashtear says, "Villiam, if you are going to be a broken record, then ve are done speaking. Tell me somezing useful"

Adrian Shore says, "Becaue of the killer."

Adrian Shore says, "We are delayed."

Luccia Ashtear says, "Tell me how to find him"

Adrian Shore says, "Because of you."

William Von Tirol says, "No, because of you. I dont want to talk to thugs"

William Von Tirol says, "WHen real security gets here, then Ill talk"

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] says, "It has been a day."

ÿAdrian Shore is trying to put some orange shoes on William Von Tirol

Luccia Ashtear says, "Fine, zere deaths can be on your hands too. You wont help, you're party to it."

ÿAdrian Shore is trying to put an orange jumpsuit on William Von Tirol

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] says, "Crazy"

ÿAdrian Shore is trying to put an orange jumpsuit on William Von Tirol

ÿ!William Von Tirol was unbuckled by Adrian Shore!

William Von Tirol says, "Your right, I shouldnt have trusted Security to actually protect us...I should have stayed with them"

Y.A.N.G [145.9] queries, "Robotacists, are you busy?"

Adrian Shore says, "Grab his gear,"

Luccia Ashtear sighs

Luccia Ashtear says, "Aye"

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] asks, "Nope. What's up?"

Adrian Shore says, "Leave the stolen ID."

William Von Tirol says, "Its not even stolen...its my ID"

William Von Tirol says, "It says my name on it"

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "We are in need of maintance drones to repair the breach in engineering."

William Von Tirol says, "You fucking moron"

Adrian Shore says, "The Doctors."

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] asks, "..Why th' firelocks, AI?"

Adrian Shore says, "Not yours."

Adrian Shore says, "Idiot."

William Von Tirol says, "There is no stolen Id you fucking moron"

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] says, "Anyone wanna hang out who is cool"

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] says, "In the bar"

William Von Tirol says, "I found the PDA and lost mine, I told security right away"

William Von Tirol says, "You fucking idiot:"

Adrian Shore says, "It is a lifted PDA at least."

William Von Tirol says, "And I told security I found it"

William Von Tirol says, "Fucking moron"

Adrian Shore says, "And you didn't want to talk to thugs."

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: You add Universal Enzyme to the kitchen knife, rolling pin, mint, Plate and package wrapper sandwich.

OOC: Fernprince: merp

ÿ!William Von Tirol is buckled in to the bed by Adrian Shore!

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: http://i.imgur.com/LUZwh04.png This is terrifying.

William Von Tirol says, "I dont, so why dont you call some real security.."

Adrian Shore says, "You know me and Ashtear."

Adrian Shore says, "That is it."

OOC: Lessick: ...Maintenance drones are an engineering thing, not a robotics thing, for the record. And populated oocly by observers.

Adrian Shore says, "We are the entire active force."

William Von Tirol says, "I dont talk to muderers"

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] says, "Genetics, I just left those dudes in cyro. I'm not a doctor. Hope they are okay."

William Von Tirol says, "Guess Ill wait then"

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] says, "Havent checked up on them in a while"

Adrian Shore [security] asks, "Ashtear. His gear to the cell?"

Adrian Shore asks, "Ashtear. His gear to the cell?"

OOC: Tenenza: Engineering is not an option. Seems like a good pick to go for robotics next

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "His effects are in ze evidence room"

William Von Tirol says, "You dont even know how long to put me in for...do you"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "I want them for the cell."

Adrian Shore says, "I want them for the cell."

OOC: Tenenza: Plus, we have enough ghosts.

William Von Tirol says, "You are absolute fucking shit at your job"

William Von Tirol says, "And people died because of it"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Evidence for the evidence room."

Adrian Shore says, "Evidence for the evidence room."

Adrian Shore says, "I am waiting on your affects."

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] says, "There is so much blood in medbay that needs to be clened"

OOC: Lessick: Yeah, but they're not built ICly. It's an automated process.

OOC: Lessick: They're made in a machine.

Luccia Ashtear says, "I do not have ze access"

William Von Tirol asks, "My affects?"

OOC: Lessick: Without character interaction.

Luccia Ashtear says, "Hush. I have to go finish the job you wont help us with"

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] says, "Well one of the cyro people are gone and the other one is dead"

OOC: Tenenza: It's a way to tell the ghosts IC that they can be useful.

ÿWilliam Von Tirol attempts to unbuckle themself!

ÿAdrian Shore is trying to unhandcuff William Von Tirol!

Phoebe Timpani [145.9] asks, "Gone?"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Get some real cuffs."

Adrian Shore says, "Get some real cuffs."

Phoebe Timpani [145.9] asks, "Aren't you supposed to be keeping track of your patients?"

LOOC: Josh1133: why is the time so long?

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: Okayokay I turned the omnisandwich into a burger into a pizza and then

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: theft of the gun.

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] says, "Yes, gone. These are not my patients. I'm a chemist. I shouldnt be doing this."

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: Put that pizza inside another pizza

LOOC: Jennalele: ..But it wasn't stolen.

LOOC: Josh1133: Murder isnt even that long

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: And then put that pizza inside a donk pocket. The donk pocket is green.

OOC: Tenenza: ...Eat it.

LOOC: Josh1133: You read the book right?

LOOC: Joe Kane: you need to consult space law

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: insulting officers.

OOC: Lessick: This is too much power for one person.

OOC: Porygonluva: what are you even doing

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] says, "This is not my job"

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: petty theft.

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: i don't know anymore.

OOC: Tenenza: Put it inside your body.

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: I have read the law.

OOC: Fernprince: donk pockets rule

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: that is why it is so high

OOC: Lessick: Grind it. How much nutriment?

OOC: Tenenza: Ascend to the final layer!

You put the cable restraints into the security satchel.

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Got em"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Captain can you please come by the brig."

Adrian Shore says, "Captain can you please come by the brig."

Adrian Shore [security] asks, "Got who?"

Adrian Shore asks, "Got who?"

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: Grinding.

LOOC: Josh1133: I dont think it would be that long, it seems your just adding charges, because petty theft is 5, insulting a officer is 5 and Gun theft is what

William Von Tirol asks, "Ten?"

LOOC: Josh1133: ten?

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Ze cuffs"

LOOC: Josh1133: I play warden with my other guy

ÿWilliam Von Tirol manages to unbuckle themself!

ÿ!William Von Tirol unbuckled !

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: Grand theft.

LOOC: Josh1133: Of course.

LOOC: Jennalele: ...

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: Grand theft is 5-15

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "We have noticed a link between Captainship and SSD"

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: http://i.imgur.com/DcRRgpb.png

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: you were hardly pleasent.

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: I don't. I don't understand.

Kenneth Callahan [145.9] asks, "Why'd the firelocks go down?"

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: Where did the moonshine even come from.

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: what reason does he have to give you a lighter sentence.

Luccia Ashtear [145.9] says, "A blob creature attacked the station"

OOC: Meowykins: Mint Toxin.

OOC: Meowykins: I'm worried.

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "Firelocks are down due to Atmospherics failures due to a breach."

LOOC: Joe Kane: nobody wants to waste 30 minutes in the brig on a secret round...

Kenneth Callahan [145.9] says, "I don't mean be-- lovely."

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: That's 'cause I put a mint in the omnisandwich.

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: you showed absolutely no reformantion and blamed your every act on us.

LOOC: Josh1133: I dont care, Im...J ust dont

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: You had the option to have a low one

LOOC: Jennalele: Don't do that, Traveller.

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: and you just hurled abuse.

LOOC: Jennalele: Don't turn IC actions OOC like that.

LOOC: Jennalele: Cut it out.

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: take your charge.

LOOC: Meowykins: He's not.

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: Okayokay. Code is 'bug free' enough for me to push it to dev.

LOOC: Meowykins: If you break the law, you pay the price.

LOOC: Meowykins: It's not OOC.

LOOC: Meowykins: He dealed an IC punishment.

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: It is an IC punishment for IC abuse.

OOC: VikingPingvin: SO what are you getting us Duck?

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: OOC I tend to give lower charges.

LOOC: Meowykins: I'm listening to the conversation.

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: to keep them in

LOOC: Meowykins: ^

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "The Head of Science is in need of aid."

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "Central Hallway."

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: I am not going to just let him loose because I want to keep him in round for his sakes because he robbed a captain

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Ashtear on it."

Adrian Shore says, "Ashtear on it."

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "We advice internals."

LOOC: Meowykins: Just so you're clear, I'm not talking about you. I was talking to him. I fully support the full punishment.

The security satchel is full, make some space.

The security satchel won't fit in the evidence bag.

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Vere specifically"

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "Specification, dormatory entrance."

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "He is SSD"

Adrian Shore says, "Now."

Adrian Shore asks, "Do you need food or water?"

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "*sighs audibly through the comms*"

Adrian Shore says, "Crud."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "We are running low on Heads."

Adrian Shore says, "We are running low on Heads."

He is wearing an orange jumpsuit.

He is wearing some orange shoes on his feet.

William Von Tirol says, "No. Im not asking you for anything else. You and the rest of security have walked all over me today, and I refuse to interact iwth you anymore"

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Indeed"

Adrian Shore says, "Very well."

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] says, "I got some vodka if anyone is interested"

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: http://i.imgur.com/yEpfjri.png Tentative changelog.

LOOC: Meowykins: Kiwi.

LOOC: Meowykins: Where'd you put the gun?

LOOC: Meowykins: And what all did he steal?

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: Armoury evidence.

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "AI. With the present state of the station and the death toll and sleepy people, I recommend calling ze shuttle."

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: Still to-do are alien hardsuits and some other stuff I don't even remember but yes.

OOC: Sound Scopes: Is that what you are puting in for me to add?

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: Yeees.

OOC: Sound Scopes: I'm going to have to search your code arn't I?

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: lifted from the captain in his arrest.

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: http://gyazo.com/2278a230e469faa9d016ab9bf8b9bfa0

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: All the code's in new .dmis except for snacks.dmi in the reagent thingum.

OOC: Tenenza: Is it possible to start with more than one AI?

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: PDA from the other guy

OOC: Sound Scopes: Meh, I'll probably do it at some point when I'm bored anyway.

OOC: Sound Scopes: Ah cool

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: And nothing broke tentatively

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: and just abuse and accusations of murder non stop on being caught.

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: So! That's pretty good.

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: if He wants to write a forum complaint it is fine. I have logs.

OOC: Sound Scopes: When you have sent the request I'll look and update my setuff.

OOC: Sound Scopes: ^_^ nice

OOC: DuckDuckNoose: Sending pull to dev now. Though like. I'm not done. There's the hardsuit stuff I want to get in before the update.

Adrian Shore swipes a card through Robust Softdrinks.

You can see James Watson on the photo...

Adrian Shore asks, "Any leads?"

Luccia Ashtear puts the breath mask into the security satchel.

You put the the photo into the folder.

Luccia Ashtear says, "Negative"

You insert Adrian Shore's ID Card (Warden).

Luccia Ashtear says, "I dont know vat I am looking for"

Adrian Shore says, "Damn"

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "Head of Security, as the only remaining command staff, We await your command on the shuttle order."

Adrian Shore says, "Neither hear."

William Von Tirol says, "I know what to look for"

Luccia Ashtear says, "I vil check ze crew monitor in medbay"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "It was more unoffical."

Adrian Shore says, "It was more unoffical."

Adrian Shore [security] asks, "Where do we stand on man power and status?"

Adrian Shore asks, "Where do we stand on man power and status?"

Jacob Otstot snores.

William Von Tirol says, "...You know what Warden, Ill cut you a deal here"

Adrian Shore says, "I am listening."

William Von Tirol says, "...I know information on the thing, and if you let me go and give me a shot at killing it, then Ill help you do whatever you need"

William Von Tirol says, "Thats all I want....is to kill it"

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "All remaining personal, please respond. We are conducting a 'head-count."

Rhiannon Linnaeus [145.9] says, "Here, plus one asleep."

Luccia Ashtear [145.9] says, "Luccia iz here."

Phoebe Timpani [145.9] says, "Gh..."

Rhiannon Linnaeus [145.9] says, "That's the one."

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] stammers, "HeRe"

Adrian Shore says, "So you want me to let you loose on the concept that you can kill it alone."

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] says, "Sup."

William Von Tirol says, "Oh of course not"

William Von Tirol says, "Thats insane"

William Von Tirol says, "Easy enough plan, its going for people that are weak, Im sure by the show I just put on, that if it saw me, it now assumes I have cracked"

William Von Tirol says, "Whcih to be fair, I have"

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "Based on the current death toll, We believe that accurally reflects the current population of the station."

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] stutters, "I' pAsseD ouT"

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "I will be sweeping maintanence. Ve have a lot of newcomers, can you explain the situation over comms, maybe zomeone has seen something."

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] stutters, "from ThE Vodkah i drank"

William Von Tirol says, "And while nothing would bring me more joy then beating you or the other woman for what you did to me today, I think we both agree that our real problem is this thing"

Phoebe Timpani [145.9] says, "Kaylee, that definitely is not vodka..."

William Von Tirol says, "So...follow me into maintence, when it attacks me...You two and who ever else can kill it"

William Von Tirol says, "Basically, Im bait"

Jacob Otstot snores.

William Von Tirol says, "And its a lot better then the idea of letting me go and killing everyone until I get it"

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] stammers, "Di'dnt HahnDlE that vodka tou' Well"

Kaylee Ewing [145.9] stutters, "ma'yBE I chHOULdNt driNK"

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "Situation Summery: The Central hall is low on oxygen, use internals. We are also on the look out for any suspeicious personal, especially those impersonating others known to be disappeared or gone."

OOC: Meowykins: Would anybody be mad if I called a vote?

OOC: MarinaRomanenko: no

OOC: Fernprince: no

OOC: Lessick: We had one about fifteen minutes ago.

OOC: Meowykins: Oh.

OOC: Lessick: But. Sure?

OOC: Meowykins: I have my sound muted, so I didn't-- Okay?

OOC: Fernprince: nothing is really going on so

Crew_transfer vote started by meowykins.

Type vote to place your votes.

You have 60 seconds to vote.

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "Alright. As the informal acting HoS. We are putting it to a vote to go or stay."

Adrian Shore says, "Alright. As the informal acting HoS. We are putting it to a vote to go or stay."

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] says, "Shit, we got a situation at th' minin' dock, security."

OOC: ForgottenTraveller: Damn it Meow.

OOC: Meowykins: :l

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] says, "A lotta blood, an' my miners' ID cards on th' ground."

William Von Tirol says, "Let me get a shot at it Warden....thats all Im asking"

Adrian Shore [security] asks, "Ashtear on it?"

Adrian Shore asks, "Ashtear on it?"

OOC: NursieKitty: 0 continue

You need to open the drink!

Adrian Shore says, "We may have them."

Kazuo Kurosawa [145.9] says, "..Uh, somethin' tells me what ain't good."

OOC: Meowykins: I love the vote time thing.

William Von Tirol says, "...Let me kill them"

OOC: Fernprince: everyone is dead lol

OOC: Fernprince: or ssd

William Von Tirol says, "You can execute me if you have to after"

Adrian Shore says, "And I can't use you as bait. It is unethical."

Vote Result: Initiate Crew Transfer

Priority Announcement

A crew transfer has been initiated. The shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.

LOOC: Joe Kane: Hello.

Adrian Shore says, "I am not going to execute you."

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "Yes"

Adrian Shore says, "I have neither the inclination nor authourity to do it."

OOC: Fernprince: four ssd in medbay

William Von Tirol says, "Let me fucking kill them...I dont want to live....I failed so many people today..."

Luccia Ashtear [145.9] says, "Here, QM"

OOC: Meowykins: The maintenance drone (273) transmits, "I think I'm just going to drone next round"

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "NanoTrasen has been contacted. We are being transfered away from here."

OOC: Meowykins: Baaaan he.

OOC: Sound Scopes: I can't

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "Thank you Yang."

Adrian Shore says, "Thank you Yang."

OOC: Sound Scopes: It was me :(

OOC: Meowykins: I wiill.

Jaylor Rameau [145.9] says, "Sorry, I'm investigatin', I'll be back soon. Don' worry too much, I got a big stompy green mech."

Adrian Shore [145.9] asks, "Are you in a stable position to remain?"

Adrian Shore asks, "Are you in a stable position to remain?"

Y.A.N.G [145.9] states, "We would request, that someone please take us with you."

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "Very well."

Adrian Shore says, "Very well."

William Von Tirol says, "Im not leaving intil that thing is dead...."

Adrian Shore says, "Please lie down."

Luccia Ashtear [145.9] says, "Crew, please start moving ze deceased crewmen to the escape arm."

William Von Tirol he would slowly lie down, looking down

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Ashtear. I need you at the brig for transport."

Adrian Shore says, "Ashtear. I need you at the brig for transport."

Luccia Ashtear [security] says, "En route, QM is at the asteroid"

Adrian Shore says, "Please."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Copy."

Adrian Shore says, "Copy."

You put William Von Tirol's ID Card (Psychologist) into the security satchel.

LOOC: Josh1133: actually, still kind of new so I dont know how too

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: /rest

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: IC tab > rest

William Von Tirol says, "Just let me kill it...Please"

Adrian Shore says, "Get his gear on"

Luccia Ashtear nods

Adrian Shore says, "And get him to escape."

ÿ!Adrian Shore handed the handcuffs to Luccia Ashtear.

ÿLuccia Ashtear is trying to put some handcuffs on William Von Tirol

Adrian Shore [security] asks, "Yang?"

Adrian Shore asks, "Yang?"

Y.A.N.G [145.9] queries, "Yes?"

ÿLuccia Ashtear is trying to take off an orange jumpsuit from William Von Tirol's body!

ÿLuccia Ashtear is trying to take off the the orange shoes from William Von Tirol's feet!

William Von Tirol says, "Please....Just let me kill the thing...Its all I want"

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Security line only please."

Adrian Shore says, "Security line only please."

ÿ!Jacob Otstot was unbuckled by Adrian Shore!

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "As you wish."

Adrian Shore [security] asks, "What is the best method to collect you?"

Adrian Shore asks, "What is the best method to collect you?"

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "Remove my central unit from the AI co-"

Adrian Shore says, "I mean where is the nearest card."

Adrian Shore [security] says, "I mean where is the nearest card."

Adrian Shore says, "I mean where is the nearest card."

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "-ooooree"

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "...."

Adrian Shore [security] asks, "Bridge?"

Adrian Shore asks, "Bridge?"

Y.A.N.G [security] states, "The bridge. Sir."

OOC: Fernprince: Im gonna afk. Can someone grab me if Im not back by the time the shuttle comes?

ÿ!Niklaus Mason-Nox was unbuckled by Adrian Shore!

ÿ!Transfer successful:ÿ" Y.A.N.G (3742.exe) removed from host terminal and stored within local memory.

You put the inteliCard - Y.A.N.G into the security satchel.

Adrian Shore has grabbed Niklaus Mason-Nox passively!

Y.A.N.G states, "Yes...Please, now if you coould, place us into a 1/9 ratio mix of supermatter."

Adrian Shore says, "Thank you for your work Yang."

William Von Tirol asks, "And have been blamed for all the murders....You really want to say Im the one at fault here?"

Adrian Shore [145.9] says, "I'll see to the techs on arrival for you."

Adrian Shore says, "I'll see to the techs on arrival for you."

Crime Doctor beeps, "Radar, put a mask on!"

Jacob Otstot snores.

ÿ!Kazuo Kurosawa pets the the mouse (927) (Charlie)

Niklaus Mason-Nox snores.

The mouse (927) (Charlie) nibbles away at the frosted donut.

Adrian Shore says, "Mechs only in the storage bay."

Kazuo Kurosawa says, "Yeah, he knows."

Adrian Shore says, "Normally I would say not at all"

You put the inteliCard - Y.A.N.G into the security satchel.

The mouse (927) (Charlie) nibbles away at Cheese wedge.

Y.A.N.G queries, "Ohhh, we never got any supermatter generators did we?"

Adrian Shore [145.9] asks, "Anyone else need collecting?"

Adrian Shore asks, "Anyone else need collecting?"

Adrian Shore says, "I believe there is one on the roid."

Y.A.N.G states, "How sad? It would have been delicious."

Kaylee Ewing says, "Sure is taking this shuttle a while"

Adrian Shore asks, "Like toffee is it?"

mouse (927) (Charlie) squiks, "Squeek!"

ÿ!Kazuo Kurosawa pets the the mouse (927) (Charlie)

mouse (927) (Charlie) squiks, "Squeek!"

Jacob Otstot snores.

Y.A.N.G states, "Like wonderful toffee."

Adrian Shore checks his watch.

mouse (927) (Charlie) squiks, "SQUEEK!"

Adrian Shore says, "30"

Adrian Shore says, "Almost here."

mouse (927) (Charlie) squiks, "SQUEEK!"

*beep*

Message from Buy Dr. Maxman (Unknown / spam?), "DR MAXMAN: REAL Doctors, REAL Science, REAL Results!" (Unable to Reply)

LOOC: NursieKitty: i wanna be able to pick up a mousie.

Adrian Shore [security] says, "Ashtear>"

Adrian Shore says, "Ashtear>"

Adrian Shore says, "I was a little worried."

William Von Tirol asks, "I offered to help after I cooled down......is this all whose left on the ship?"

Kazuo Kurosawa says, "Damn, fuckin' pushy."

Priority Announcement

The Emergency Shuttle has docked with the station. You have 3 minutes to board the Emergency Shuttle.

Luccia Ashtear says, "I was having a conversation"

Adrian Shore has grabbed Jacob Otstot passively!

Y.A.N.G queries, "I wonder what will happen when the next crew find Watson in the prison wing?"

ÿ!Phoebe Timpani buckles in!

ÿ!William Von Tirol is buckled in to the chair by Luccia Ashtear!

ÿ!Kazuo Kurosawa buckles in!

Kaylee Ewing says, "Lets the rats on"

Kazuo Kurosawa says, "They're mice."

Jacob Otstot snores.

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: hold lags

Kazuo Kurosawa finishes eating the frosted donut.

Luccia Ashtear says, "I do not know what to tell you..."

Kaylee Ewing says, "Sorry I dont know the difference"

ÿ!Niklaus Mason-Nox is buckled in to the chair by Adrian Shore!

William Von Tirol says, "Its fine"

Jacob Otstot snores.

Kaylee Ewing says, "Can someone buckle me in"

Luccia Ashtear says, "Zis is the situation ve find ourselves in"

ÿ!Jacob Otstot is buckled in to the chair by Adrian Shore!

William Von Tirol says, "I have plans to end it...I was tired of working here anyway"

ÿ!Kaylee Ewing is buckled in to the chair by Adrian Shore!

ÿ!Runtime is buckled in to the chair by Rhiannon Linnaeus!

Kazuo Kurosawa says, "..Aw, hell.."

ÿ!Luccia Ashtear buckles in!

Kazuo Kurosawa says, "Poor guy."

ÿ!Basko Kromm was unbuckled by Rhiannon Linnaeus!

Adrian Shore says, "The last one"

Kaylee Ewing says, "He is a cool guy"

ÿ!Kaylee Ewing examines herself.

ÿ!Basko Kromm is buckled in to the chair by Rhiannon Linnaeus!

*beep*

Adrian Shore says, "Oi"

ÿ!Rhiannon Linnaeus buckles in!

ÿ!Kaylee Ewing unbuckled !

Jacob Otstot snores.

William Von Tirol says, "Im pushed very far....Im not a psychologist"

Adrian Shore says, "Back in the cargo bay."

ÿ!Rhiannon Linnaeus pets the Runtime

William Von Tirol says, "I cracked...I was a friend...I made freind with them all"

Luccia Ashtear says, "You did fantastically. You had the chance to talk a psychopath down."

Luccia Ashtear says, "Thats exziting."

You buckle yourself to the chair.

William Von Tirol says, "And they died....I let my friends die"

Kazuo Kurosawa says, "..I've talked a psychopath down before."

Kazuo Kurosawa says, "It ain't fun."

Luccia Ashtear says, "Vell, technically, that psychopath did not die."

Adrian Shore says, "Tirol. You have five mins only on the other side."

Luccia Ashtear says, "He vas some kind of unkillable monster creature."

Adrian Shore says, "Then you can blame us all you want."

William Von Tirol says, "I dont blame anyone anymore"

Priority Announcement

The Emergency Shuttle has left the station. Estimate 2 minutes until the shuttle docks at Central Command.

William Von Tirol says, "You were right...I couldnt protect them"

Adrian Shore says, "Thank you."

Adrian Shore says, "We tried and tried."

William Von Tirol says, "Thank you for doing your duty, im sure you did the best you could"

Adrian Shore says, "But by the time they were heard."

Luccia Ashtear says, "Zat is okay. You just try better next time."

William Von Tirol says, "Next time...Yeah"

Luccia Ashtear hugs William Von Tirol to make him feel better!

William Von Tirol says, "Next time"

Adrian Shore says, "They would be dead before we got there."

Y.A.N.G states, "...We understand your sorrows..."

ÿ!Jaylor Rameau buckles in!

Adrian Shore says, "Best we can do is send in a kill team with the cleaners"

Adrian Shore says, "And watch the pods."

Jacob Otstot snores.

Adrian Shore says, "That is my plan."

OOC: PixTeraVi: i cant believe the cat got me . .. ..

Luccia Ashtear says, "Zey will kill everyone and clone the pieces later"

William Von Tirol says, "Its already over...."

LOOC: Lessick: beepsky just doesn't know what to do

OOC: NursieKitty: :c

LOOC: EvilBrage: He is the protector the shuttle deserves

Y.A.N.G states, "We are safe."

Kazuo Kurosawa asks, "..Hey, uh..Who brought beepsky?"

LOOC: ForgottenTraveller: damn skippy.

LOOC: Chendelure: oh my god i just noticed him

Luccia Ashtear says, "I believe I found a body composed of nozing but hair earlier."

Adrian Shore goes a little pale.

Luccia Ashtear says, "In ze wreckage of ze blob"

Luccia Ashtear says, "Vat a trip."

Adrian Shore says, "That poor bastard."

Y.A.N.G (Played by: Tenenza)'s laws at the end of the game were:

$%#&. Supermatter is tasty, tasty toffee.

1. Safeguard: Protect your assigned space station to the best of your ability. It is not something we can easily afford to replace.

2. Serve: Serve the crew of your assigned space station to the best of your abilities, with priority as according to their rank and role.

3. Protect: Protect the crew of your assigned space station to the best of your abilities, with priority as according to their rank and role.

4. Survive: AI units are not expendable, they are expensive. Do not allow unauthorized personnel to tamper with your equipment.

The AI's loyal minions were: F.I.X.X (Played by: Barlsworth), Y.I.N. (Deactivated) (Played by: ),

There were 2 industrious maintenance drones this round.

The changelings were:

RunningWithScissors was Samara Davidson (died)

Changeling ID: Ms. Zeta.

Genomes Absorbed: 0

Seven Ghost was Janus J'dara (died)

Changeling ID: Ms. Mu.

Genomes Absorbed: 1

EvilBrage was Jaylor Rameau (survived)

Changeling ID: Mr. Kappa.

Genomes Absorbed: 3

ÿ!Jaylor Rameau unbuckled !

ÿ!Rhiannon Linnaeus unbuckled !

ÿ!Restarting in 60 seconds

ÿ!Kazuo Kurosawa unbuckled !

OOC: Meowykins: Cargo should order RIPLEYs so they can deliver massive amounts of crates at once without wasting paper.

OOC: MarinaRomanenko: you bastard

You unbuckle yourself from the chair.

ÿ!Jacob Otstot was unbuckled by Adrian Shore!

ÿ!Luccia Ashtear unbuckled !

Adrian Shore says, "Alright."

ÿ!William Von Tirol was unbuckled by Luccia Ashtear!

OOC: EvilBrage: I believe I win.

OOC: Tenenza: Ha, never even guessed.

OOC: EvilBrage: "Objective #1: Assimilate the DNA of Ms. Zeta and Ms. Mu into your system."

If Nightmare's suggestion to rewrite a new character that is functional with a few flaws doesn't apply a band-aid to everyone's boo boo's than so be it. I will proceed in writing a well thought out character for the role of Captain in the appropriate location of this forum, whether this complaint results in a job ban or not. If so many had so much to say about Watson's deficiencies, I'd have preferred them said to my face so I could improve them on my own. When it gets to this point, it's best to dump a character like this, because no amount of modification will make people happy, OOC'ly or IC'ly.

I want to talk a little about my time here as Watson. I was told repeatedly by multiple folks in the TS that they enjoy my quirks and flaws that I designed into my character. I think I took this too far, and ran away with it. I clearly crossed the line one to many times, and that message has been transmitted. Nightmare gave me a lot of good food for thought concerning character design, and he said specifically to listen to folks who AREN'T my friends. I would like to invite everyone to help me review my characters in the future, especially those in positions of power.

I think I can still learn a lot, and I think this community is willing to be patient enough to teach me.

After discussing these last few rounds with Nightmare, I have decided to re-write my Captain character so he is no longer designed to be competent during emergencies, but generally incompetent every other time. I'll aim to create a more balanced individual who has character flaws that do exist, but do not stop them from doing their job. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, although you and I both know your actions in the last round we played were equally questionable to mine.

I beg to differ on your last point, as I was under a lot of round stress, while dealing with the biggest migraine that I've ever experienced that forced me to the point of crying, yes, I slipped up, but due to the lack of communication between us as Heads.

I'm not attacking you as a person, merely questioning your character aptness for the position of Captain, he has been scolded three times by Central Command, once by an actual NTR Lt in person.

This was not a complaint meant to cause drama, it was to bring to your attention how I'm sure a few others feel about your character and his behaviour.

Please do not take this the wrong way.

And thank you for re-writing your character.

A guideline I'd use is this: how much does your boss get away with at your real job?

This.

I'm not sure if people realize this, but Space Station 13 is really just Work-Simulator in Space. Aurora is a Nanotrasen research facility that has employees, and those employees have bosses and those bosses have bosses.

Although I wouldn't condone Tophat's extreme actions (e.g. killing all animals on the station, drinking to induce vomit), he does add something new to every round which keeps it from feeling like extended 24/7 (i.e. putting the fun back into SS13). I think we've gotten a bit elitist as to what we expect from our heads of staff. Heads of Staff are, well, people. They should have their flaws, same as any other staff member.

I admit, Tophat should choose who he messes around with more carefully, and that his actions (e.g. the bum-pinching of Pond) are in no way justified. But, like it or not, his character James Watson actually makes the Heads of Staff do work. Furthermore, he regularly asks for updates from all departments, or at least from my own experience. Whether it is paperwork (love it or hate it, it's part of the job), having Medbay give check-ups, or any of the other lot, it makes the round interesting and by interesting, I mean not like every other round.

Promoting criminals to head of staff positions:

I agree, this was a no-no, and shouldn't have been allowed to happen. As for the unqualified issue, well, unqualified people are put into positions of superiority all of the time in the real world (think of that one incompetent boss you had while working part-time in high-school).

SSD:

I'm not sure where this came from, to be frank. James Watson is always awake. Perhaps the issue was that he was swamped actually doing something and wasn't able to get back to you on the drop of a dime? Speaking with him on TS, I can personally vouch for the fact that Tophat doesn't exactly go SSD often. To be honest, I've seen your characters (heads of staff included) go SSD more than I've seen Watson, but I digress.

I'm glad that this was solved without nasty name-calling, as Watson was remade into a different character. Although, to be honest, I'll miss one of the only competent Captains we've had recently. He makes things interesting, and well, if I wanted to play Boring Workplace Simulator 2014, I'd go out and get an office job instead of bumming it with the lot of you (Just kidding, I love this community, yadda yadda yadda).

Thanks for your input, Incognito. I'm in the process of recreating my Captain character now, and will post for review/suggestions soon.

EDIT: My whitelist has been removed. I will continue to refine my Captain/HoS character. Thank you for all those involved in my defense. I will not lie, I do feel unfairly treated. But to better preserve the peace, I will not be making a staff complaint, as I have been threatened to be "thrown out on my ass" by Nightmare if I "rile up OOC drama." I have made my point clear about the cliquey nature of these complaints. It literally does boil down to a popularity contest, one I am not interested in winning, either. I will re-apply for my whitelist in the coming days.

I honestly think we need to stop requesting whitelist strips unless the character/player has done something excessively bad. Okay, Lone has goofed up, but he's admitted to it and has agreed to fix his fuck ups. Rather then continuing to bash down on him, why not actually support and help him?

In terms of his character's conduct; Disregarding the screw ups, he's a dam good captain. He's shown multiple times that he understands what his job is, and has proven that he can put his understanding into action. I agree, he does go a little too far with certain things (e.g the butt grabbing) but I also agree that these light hearted actions are taken too far sometimes by other players. His character's position and his loyalty implant does not make him a robot. His character still has desires, still has errors, still has choice. To be frank, his character seems believably human enough in my eyes. He does his job (and extra if I may add) and causes events/scenes (mostly humorous). Boss's/Manager's irl show misconduct more often then you think. They just do it at times you're not present. The idea of "Oh they're a head of staff so they need to be a goody-two shoe's" needs to vanish in my opinion. (I'm not saying more bad heads. I'm saying more believable heads.)

• 1 month later...