[Denied] Arkter's Head of Staff Whitelist

BYOND key:

Character names:

Universe, MAGICIAN, Harper Iliron, HERO, Eplison, SAVIOUR

How long have you been playing on Aurora?:

Four Months, Give or take.

Why do you wish to be on the whitelist?:

I wish to be on the whitelist so i can interact and hopefully, Engage more with the IC Characters of the Aurora

Why did you come to Aurora?:

I wanted to find a truly authentic High RP experience on Space Station 13

Have you read the Aurora wiki on the head roles and qualifications you plan on playing?:

Aye.

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph each.

Give a definition of what you think roleplay is, and should be about:

Roleplay is a form of interaction and art between two or more parties, It is aimed at making the players feel surreal and out of this world. It can also be used as a form to express yourself without having any consequences or concerns.

What do you think the OOC purpose of a Head of Staff is, ingame?:

The OOC purpose of a Head of Staff in game is to lead a department and create various interesting scenarios for the station as a whole, Furthermore, a Head of Staff is expected to teach new people in their department about its inner workings/tips and tricks. They are also a great narrative tool to drive the plot for the antag/crewmember parties.

What do you think the OOC responsibilities of Whitelisted players are to other players, and how would you strive to uphold them?:

The OOC responsibilites of a Whitelisted Player is to lead a department efficiently and make sure it is productive and not just slacking off to other players, Furthermore players can always seek the help of a Head of Security on a IC matter that they are unsure, Such as a dispute between crewmembers/How to deal with a Mercenary Team and etc. I plan to uphold these standards by actively engaging with other players, making sure they have done their work right. And always being a helping hand in a time of need.

Please pick one of your characters for this section, and provide well articulated responses to the following questions.

Character name:

Universe

Character age:

Please provide a short biography of this character (approx 2 paragraphs):

Universe was designed to be a top of the line Research Module IPC, alongside its sibling unit: Galaxy. With self learning personalities to allow them to develop their own 'philosophy' in science, Not long later after their first job at a remote station. They became 'enamored' with the idea of weapons, Due to having attended a weapon conference.

Universe has a much alike personality with its sibling unit, Galaxy. Always preferring to go with the flow and be in a 'happy-go lucky' mood. They are however able to act professional and efficient, not to be confused for being 'lazy' or 'unproductive' with their personalities.

They soon took to signing a job with Nanotrasen, After hearing of their advanced research with their brother. Galaxy, There they began to tinker with its systems, Running all sorts of experiments. Mechanical or Organic.

It was at somewhere around this point that the two of them had heard of the concept of 'Spark' theory. a theory where all IPCs have sparks from a great entity known as The Great Spark. And became devout followers to it.....Soon after transferring to the Aurora, Where they began their new work lives at.

What do you like about this character?:

Universe always has a happy go lucky mood, and is always able to be a helping hand be needed be.

What do you dislike about this character?:

They can hold grudges for very long if someone has crossed over the line, Universe also dislikes unprofessional-ism and can be direct and blunt at times.

What do you think makes this character fit to be a head of staff?:

Universe is fit to be a head of staff because of his happy go lucky attitude and his willingness to help others if needed be, however. They are also able to act cold and professional at times, if the situation requires him to be as such.

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions.

How would you rate your own roleplaying?:

6.5/10 I still have a lot to learn

Extra notes:

I love interacting with you and you can be a riot to play with, but while I will +1 this, I heavily expect you to keep the professionalism high as a head of staff. It's not a good look for the RD to be walking around with 5 guns, cackling wildly.

Unless you're an antag. Then go nuts.

I love interacting with you and you can be a riot to play with, but while I will +1 this, I heavily expect you to keep the professionalism high as a head of staff. It's not a good look for the RD to be walking around with 5 guns, cackling wildly.

Unless you're an antag. Then go nuts.

I will refrain from doing so whenever i am playing RD or another role which requires a high professional standard, Nonetheless. Thank you for the input!

In Command, you have a lot of power over how the round goes. You can easily shut down an entire conflict with just a tiny bit of effort, but conflict is what creates story, and we are a high RP server. How would you strive to help facilitate RP on the server, even (especially) with antags, in this role?

In Command, you have a lot of power over how the round goes. You can easily shut down an entire conflict with just a tiny bit of effort, but conflict is what creates story, and we are a high RP server. How would you strive to help facilitate RP on the server, even (especially) with antags, in this role?

I will attempt to facilitate RP on the server by attempting to make conversations with my staff/sets goals and objectives for my department. As for antagonists, I will try to give them alot of leeway at first, before making it clear to the antag that we are about to close in on them.

We're going to be denying this application for now.

We still think you need to improve on your roleplay, and there isn't much feedback here. I advise you play for more, get a better grasp on roleplaying and get more feedback. You're free to reapply in the future.