Please enforce Vaurca treatment laws in some manner.

While I accept I overreacted regarding LOOC and Discord interactions regarding this and as such got permanently banned without chance of appeal from this server (which was fair). Can we at least use this time to actually enforce some of the laws regarding Vaurca. Chemists repeatedly refuse to give Vaurca phoron even if theyre actively suffocating. This is already against space law or whatever it is we call it and while it SHOULD be an IC issue security never responds to it and don't care if a vaurca suffocates to death 9 times out of 10. I feel at the very least when ahelped about this issue admins should at least nudge the chemist and remind them theyre obligated to provide even a small amount of phoron so Vaurca can breathe.

In addition security need to be reminded that they should only flash vaurca as a last resort as many (even most) repeatedly flash vaurca when many other forms of restraint are available. Flashing a violent vaurca should be fine as normal but in other instances a stun should suffice rather than permanently damaging the vaurcas eyes as theyll often flash multiple times.

While it wasnt worth losing Loredev over these issues these are problems I sorely want addressed by the admin team and I hope they actually do realise this is a problem.

This is already against space law or whatever it is we call it and while it SHOULD be an IC issue security never responds to it and don't care if a vaurca suffocates to death 9 times out of 10.

I see what you mean, but this is why IA exists, in that situation you file a incident report and then that chemist is punished for what may be considered homicide or other things that CCIA can do when they get a report.

We have an announcement about vaurca and their need for phoron. I'll make a point of sending it out extra to try and reinforce the vaurca's right to getting phoron when they need it.

With that said, making an IR against anyone who's denying a dying vaurca phoron is a good idea. It's considered neglect at the least and attempted murder at the worst.

• 5 months later...