Karolis2011 - Developer application

Ckey/BYOND Username: Karolis2011

Position Being Applied For (coder, mapper, spriter): Coder

Past Experiences/Knowledge: Loads of time spent at computer googling various languages and trying them out to name a few my favourites: VB.Net (7 y.), HTML (5 y.), C# (2 y.) C++ (2 y.), JS (3 y.) CSS (3 y.), Python (2 y.) and few others not worth mentioning. Been tinkering with DM since 2015 May 16th took a break somewhere in 2016 due to drama. Returned to DM on September 2017 to code for Aurora. So far, I made little things for Aurora, Currently stating with 42 commits in Repository, and around 3k of line changes.

Examples of Past Work:

• Original initial contributor to modular computers, added console, card modification program, command and communication program.
  • Fixer of cameras (well not really, at last made photos not look shit)
  • Made tagger and sorting pipes dispensable. (Also made tagger tag them so you could ad your own routes)
  • Added web hook capabilities to game.
  • Made AI holograms better.

Preferred Mode of Communication (Skype, Steam, etc.): I fell in love with Discord (Karolis2011#3181), Skype and IRC were energy eaters on mobile.

Additional Comments:

Currently I am working on my biggest SS13 coding project VueUi, and it's actually nearing it's development end, so I didn't mention it in examples.

Also if IRL studies would conflict with this position, then I would be forced to resign. Otherwise, I am still trying to learn to be nice and social and fix my past and current mistakes.

Karolis code is always good, and clean. They demonstrate good knowledge of DM and especially HTML and JS. Their recent project VueUi is an amazingly huge project that currently requires whole dev + contributor team to review, this project is going to replace NanoUi with muuuuuch faster Ui. So all this make it a huge +1

• 2 months later...