Nickmun 3rd Unban Appeal.

BYOND Key:Nickmun

Total Ban Length:Permanent

Banning staff member's Key:alberyk

Reason of Ban:chewing his hand off as a non antag,insulting admins over pms,terrible rp overall

Reason for Appeal:this server is the only server that i have chances of being unbanned on all the other server bans are way too high up in reasons to ban,this is the only server i realy enjoyed and i have had a lot of time to think about the entire day it happened,i have even attempted a unban appeal before they didnt unban me the entire unban appeal turned into personal attacks on both alberyk me admins everyone who decided to comment i have changed over the course of my ban,a unban would mean so much to me the only rp i can have on the servers im not banned on is,sorry i speak english and then i have to walk away,this is my last attempt as i have built a record where at this point i am hated everywhere i go im very sorry too all the people i have insulted and wronged if you do not unban me i understand as my record on your server does not show good results please reconsider unbanning me as this is the last time i will ever attempt to have any contact with this server and forum cause i would need a new computer and a new acount to even think about going back on aroura even then there would be more of a reason to ban me it has been awile please allow the thought to come to mind that i have had enough time i have thought about it and you for sure wont unban me cause you cant trust me please review this,and if possible have alberyk review this as he was the one who banned me

I don't think you should be unbanned, we had too many issues in few time. Also, you send insults to me over the byond pager some weeks ago when I said you had to post a request in the forums because you asked if I could unban you.

You had other chances, and you did waste them in insulting the staff and the players. So, can you explain better why do you think we should really unban you, besides that fact that you were banned everywhere else and the reasons we have to trust you, which are really few, to don't do the same thing again?

Also, how can you say that you did change when you have been banned from everywhere else?

well alberyk i was banned from the most popular ones before aroura so theres some proof i changed and even quoted me telling you sorry i worked hard on this cause i want to be unbanned not cause i wanna go back there and terrorize the server not cause i want to shove it in your face not any of that its cause i want to play on the server sure there are some needles in the hay stack but the one i found the most out of all the other times was aroura if you can make all of that water under the bridge and see that the past does not need to effect the future sure there are alot of fish in the sea but the lucky catch was always aroura the one i enjoyed the most was aroura and i want the chance to enjoy again not be talked about by people who dont speak english and i have attempted unbans on those servers i even went to try and get on with a new acount suprisingly that didnt work and i dont see why i am telling stuff like this because it just builds up reasons not to trust me but people change and i have changed the past does not repeat itself and it does not have to i have been shut down so many times by everyone and im tired of it i want to go back on a server thats good where i can understand what people say a place where the community does not go around talking about horrible things and doing everything like its sandbox seeing the name of aroura station torments me i even tryed going back on and then i remembered how i cant go back because something has happended where i may never go back trust me if i could i would change what i have done in the past but none is more scaring then what i said to the admins to the players what i did on the server and i have never enjoyed a server like i did here and i cant go on another acount and a new computer i would have to forget everything i built up everything like every character i have ever made ever in ss13 Tom Goodman Jim Goodman Kelly Goodman Tom Goodwin Oli Goodwin Kajino Mapera .etc i dont want to have to lose everything i have already lost access to every good server light rp heavy rp medium rp everything so can you just make this a past story make this something that happend not something that is happening you may ask why i try so hard? cause i want to for real go back if you want dont unban me but atleast remember i tryed.
i tryed

Except the past has repeated itself, three times.

In addition, saying sorry does not equal being sorry, especially on the internet; I mean, Canada actually had to instate a law stating that apologising was not an admission of guilt.

I'm with Alb on this one; you've had your three strikes, we've attempted to work with you so you can fit with the community; it failed; it's life, as you said, there are a lot of fish in the sea.

name one time you tryed working with me you just banned me a few times and perma banned me thats not trying to work with me thats trying to get rid of the problem thats why what gollee is saying does not add up or make sense name one time you tryed working with the problem

Oh its you! The one who told me that through pager's that you (and I quote) "I hope you jump off a bridge you shit nigger fuck face go dye haha" and all because I told you you were getting hysterical. As I recall, you were later banned from Hippie, I presume never to return. Having looked through your other appeals (I have very little to do as a receptionist, so I might as well chuck in my two cents while getting paid) I think its safe to say you haven't changed at all. While I doubt anyone really has any opinion that isn't a firm denial, I would advise against unbanning this guy. Perhaps when you have matured or changed your attitude, you could try again. For now..

Man Up,

Deal with it

Move on.