Nickmun unban appeal

BYOND Key:Nickmun

Total Ban Length:1 Minute (No actully glitched and its perma but i just had a need to give all details)

Banning staff member's Key:Alberyk

Reason of Ban:Chewing off his hand as a non antag,insulting admins over pms terrible rp overall.

Reason for Appeal:Its been years please don't you think i have had enough time (im not sure if its been years) but for real its been so long i have done terrible on other servers but don't you think everyone deserves a second chance? all i want is another shot at it and not to be turned down i have tryed so much to get unbanned but you have never done so every time either i'm not trusted someone says i cant be trusted or alberyk him self does not belive me give me a second chance and ill stop cause i know you all want me to be gone if i fuck up again ban me for how ever long as long as i get my chance this is unfair on so many levels just because of past bans and being banned for ever on this server does not mean i cant change,This may be repeated by me so much but cant you see i have had enough? please review this and trust me for once

https://aurorastation.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=5268&p=52916#p52655

https://aurorastation.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=4815&p=48094#p48073

This is.. The fourth ban appeal? The last ones, and a whitelist application, all ended with you cussing out staffmembers. I'm just going to mention here that another outburst like that and this will likely be the last thread you make on these forums, so please try to stay civil.

I only start doing that when im unairly judged im not gonna make myself look stuipid again and ill stay civil as long as others do and others belive i was fairly judged

A conflicting opinion to your own is not unfair judgement. Generally speaking when there is an unanimous agreement by a server's staff that you do not seem ready to come back, it means they honestly do not think you are ready to come back.

I have some honest tips for you if you want to come back to Aurora.

Work on your spelling and grammar. In your appeals, in your messages, in-RP. Nobody is rushing you, especially on the forums, and when your appeal looks like it took five minutes to make, complete with shoddy grammar and run-on sentences, it doesn't reflect well on how much you want to dedicate to the server. Take pride in your writing, and take the time to do it right.

Consider the other side of the fence. No argument is one sided, and what you may see from your end could be completely different from what is seen on the other side. This goes for RP as well as actual interaction between players on the forum.

Don't be afraid to take a step back. If a post upsets you, you are not obliged to immediately reply when you're still seeing red over it. You are allowed to take time to reply. Wait until your head clears, look at it again, and think, "Does posting this help the situation, or worsen it?". If the answer is worse, then take another ten minutes, step back, and rewrite.

You have potential, but if you keep throwing yourself at a wall doing the same thing, over and over, you're not going to improve or go any further. Makes sense?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...