Youtube Suggestions.

Do you have any funny videos or Youtubers you'd like to share with your fellow Aurorains? I know I have a few, that I feel like Id love to share, and Id love to hear of my suggestions.

First off, DangerDolan, a channel of unexpected, fun countdowns that range from stuff that makes you want to die laughing, to things that make you want to cringe and look away, but won't because you're already enthralled by his hypnotic voice. Id suggest, firstly, "15 Terrible Road Signs" video for a bit of a laugh.

J2JonJeremy, second on the list, a lets player with a golden honey voice, currently in the middle of a Crusader Kings II and Elite Dangerous, he also has a few other runs of CKII, and a few other games. No REAL suggestion here, just go whenever your fancy draws, but there is one video of his that had parts that made me laugh so hard, I lost feeling in my arms and face. The mount and blades A game of Thrones mod playthough, episode 4, at the nine 9 and 13 mark. I won't leave a link, because the language at those parts are less than PG-13 and Id rather not risk anything.

One F Jef, one of my favourites, hes the kind of person you love to love, and love to laugh at because they're an idiot. Also the person who loves to laugh at themselves because they're an idiot, and mentions they're an idiot when they do idiotic things. Basically, its like his motto, "Hi. I'm an internet. Welcome to me. Enjoy stuff. Thanks." He makes videos that make people laugh, and trust me, that will happen a lot.

Allow me to potentially open pandoras box here.

https://www.youtube.com/user/stefbot/videos

This guy has a massive body of work that is all given freely, dating back several years to where he'd just record himself talking in his car during his commutes. His primary focus is disassembling the world through philosophy and serving it up in an easy to understand manner, but in that practically anything can and will be discussed. You don't have to agree with him; in fact you will probably disagree with him on many things. Maybe you'll learn something, maybe he'll just provoke you into coming to your own conclusions. Either way, well worth a visit.

Allow me to potentially open pandoras box here.

https://www.youtube.com/user/stefbot/videos

This guy has a massive body of work that is all given freely, dating back several years to where he'd just record himself talking in his car during his commutes. His primary focus is disassembling the world through philosophy and serving it up in an easy to understand manner, but in that practically anything can and will be discussed. You don't have to agree with him; in fact you will probably disagree with him on many things. Maybe you'll learn something, maybe he'll just provoke you into coming to your own conclusions. Either way, well worth a visit.

Ahh yes, sometimes I listen to him while at work. His thinking is good in most cases, but he's left kind of a religious figure vibe around him, which is obvious to almost every sceptic. His most loyal fans behave like a cult. But ehh, each to their own.

Similar to him, there is this guy:

Sargon of Akkad

There is nothing better than a brit discussing politics and debunking shit.

WEll, I won't be posting links because mobile, but I'll post names;

You see all of those philosophy and political things above?

Take that, and throw it away. It's time to lose some IQ points.

Vinesauce is one of my favorites. Just.. You have to watch a video of his.

Purpleeyeswtf is my favorite ever. Just watch his series; Code MENT. It will have you in stitches or a coma, guaranteed.

And then.. Cr1tikal. Just watch and see.

WEll, I won't be posting links because mobile, but I'll post names;

You see all of those philosophy and political things above?

Take that, and throw it away. It's time to lose some IQ points.

Vinesauce is one of my favorites. Just.. You have to watch a video of his.

Purpleeyeswtf is my favorite ever. Just watch his series; Code MENT. It will have you in stitches or a coma, guaranteed.

And then.. Cr1tikal. Just watch and see.

Bearforce1.

I love Vsauce!

Rest of those, I assume are let's players and crap like that.

Sargon of Akkad is someone I have a lot of reason to dislike.

He was one of the power players that directly influenced InternetAristocrat to delete his channel, due to the fact that Sargon and whatshisface were shoving the #GG Patreon account down the GGer's throats. They tried to monetize a legitimate social reform movement.

IA got pissed off, called it quits, deleted his channel.

Sargon of Akkad is someone I have a lot of reason to dislike.

He was one of the power players that directly influenced InternetAristocrat to delete his channel, due to the fact that Sargon and whatshisface were shoving the #GG Patreon account down the GGer's throats. They tried to monetize a legitimate social reform movement.

IA got pissed off, called it quits, deleted his channel.

Interesting. SoA seemed like someone who wouldn't put principles before personal interests. If you can, can you PM me something that explains the situation along with both sides of the argument?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...