Radiation Hairloss

We already ave the mechanic in a disease. But at a certain level of rads your beautiful locks fall to the floor and you get a chrome dome because you did not wear your proper protective gear. Given the dangers of radiation a lot of people are rather cavalier about exposure. (engineers looking at you) This would allow for a more visual and horrifying consequence that would add some RPees for the afflicted and bald and wig jokes of course. The only issue would be tajarans but changing their fur to a skin tone could work. And both would need help from genetics (Or a mirror and an RP wig) to get their hair back.

Enough radiation already makes your hair fall off... I remember repairing the gravity generator with an atmos hardsuit once...

You know that atmos Suit has lower protection then engineering hardsuit from radiation by 10 points. It has better protection to the fire at temperature.

Enough radiation already makes your hair fall off... I remember repairing the gravity generator with an atmos hardsuit once...

Are you sure it was not a random mutation? I have seen a lot of people affected by radiation from storms, genetics, radioactive chems and some viruses and good ole singu rads. And hair falling out even with lethal doses seems not to happen. I have had people go blind change hair and skin colour and other random mutations along with toxins and organ failure. But never hairloss.