Incident Report - 05/08/2461

Reporting Personnel: Vuugix Quiin
Job Title of Reporting Personnel: Scientist
Game ID: b1a-ad7M
Personnel Involved: (Name, Job Title: Offender/Witness/Other)
-Pharmacist Aubrie Kepling, Offender.
-Captain Scarlett Moore, Witness.
-CMO Sterben, Witness.
Time of Incident: Unsure
Real Time: 10pmEST.
Location of Incident: Medical
Nature of Incident:
[x ] - Workplace Hazard
[x ] - Accident/Injury
[  ] - Destruction of Property
[x ] - Neglect of Duty
[  ] - Harassment
[x ] - Assault
[x ] - Misconduct
[  ] - Other _ (Place an x in the box that applies. If other, replace line and specify.)

Overview of the Incident: (General description of the incident, to include as much detail as is deemed necessary)
After a workplace incident in science, I had one of my lungs burst, which I went into medical to get treated. Since no doctors were free, I went over to chemistry to get some dexalin plus. The chemist, Aubrie, was standing over there. When I asked for some dexalin, they just stood there, saying something I couldn't hear. After asking them again, with no response. I took their ID off of them to dispense some dexalin. After dropping it, they pushed me over. Later, I went inside the chemistry lab to make some peridaxon since everyone was still busy, after getting in with no help from her, she stood outside, remarking to the captain, Scarlett, that I assaulted them, and insulted them. This was the last I saw of them during the shift. I belive this was highly incompetent to just leave someone dieing there, when they could have easily dispense what they needed.
Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?: Sterben, CMO.
Actions taken:  None. The CMO said there wasn't enough time to make a punishment on it.
Additional Notes:

Edited by Yonnimer
fixed the improper things
  • 3 weeks later...

TO: Vuugix Quiin, Scientist, NSS Aurora
SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report
--------------------
BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA Division to review.

If necessary, you will be contacted by a CCIA Agent when an investigation begins.
--------------------
DTG: 29-21:43-TAU CETI STANDARD-05-2461
SIGN: CCIAAMS

• 2 weeks later...

TO: Vuugix Quiin, Scientist, NSS Aurora FROM: CCIAAMS, NTCC Odin SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY: This is an automated message to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report, and assigned to Everett Millhouse (xelnagahunter). You may be contacted by the CCIAA for an interview, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions.

--------------------

DTG: 12-03:42-TAU CETI STANDARD-06-2461 SIGN: CCIAAMS

Edited by Xelnagahunter
  • 2 weeks later...

TO: Vuugix Quiin, Scientist, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report
--------------------
BODY:
The investigation of this incident has concluded, and appropriate action has been taken for affected individuals.
This matter will now be considered resolved.
--------------------
DTG: 21-4:25-TAU CETI STANDARD-07-2461
SIGN: E. Millhouse