Incident Report 12-13/Jul/2461

Reporting Personnel: Mei Liau Moon Song
Job Title of Reporting Personnel: Medical Doctor
Game ID: b2d-aY5b
Personnel Involved: (Name, Job Title: Offender/Witness/Other)
- Fernando Gonzales (Witness)
- Scalpel (Witness)
- Svetlana Krusha ( Witness)
-Finley Greyson (Offender)

Time of Incident: 12-13 JUL 2461
Real Time:  11pm PST 12 JUL, 2019
Location of Incident: Medical Bay
Nature of Incident:
[  ] - Workplace Hazard
[  ] - Accident/Injury
[  ] - Destruction of Property
[ x ] - Neglect of Duty
[ x ] - Harassment
[ x ] - Assault
[ x ] - Misconduct
[  ] - Other _ (Place an x in the box that applies. If other, replace line and specify.)

Overview of the Incident: (General description of the incident, to include as much detail as is deemed necessary)
Upon the shift beginning, Greyson when I stepped in line to get equipment from the medical vendor kept pushing themselves in-front of me and placing there hands on me, to which I pushed then away and told them do not touch me. They repeated touching me to which I pushed them again and reported this to the Chief Medical Officer. Greyson begin to slander me after this, making up accusations I attacked them without provocation.

After this Greyson went about our ways and was treated for genetic damage to which i commented on and he threaten to report me and have me fired. He confronted me at the bottom of the stairs again, and I told him off and walked away. After this, we were assigned positions by Gonzales, while this happened Scalpel arrived as well. Greyson found a rodent that was breeding in medical and begin to parade it around medical in sterile areas and around Doctor Gonzales coffee on the table, I told him this is a violation of many health violations and he instead of disposing of it and washing his hands ran around to another area with it to which the CMO ordered he dispose of it. Greyson instead ran back to the OR with it and begin talking to Scalpel, still playing with the rat which I then reported to the Chief, Greyson when I reported it went on break and left to go to security and complain. While Greyson left his duties, a patient with a gunshot wound came in with moderate blood loss, Scalpel offered the patient to me and I treated the patient to which Greyson complained over comm's about, lying and claiming I lacked the credentials to perform such a operation, to which I had enough and left for home early.
Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?: F.gonzales, CMO
Actions taken: Verbal Reprimand 
Additional Notes: (OOC Note: I'm posting this on behalf of another community member who did not wish to be named OOCly for making an IC complaint, I'm aware there isn't precedent over this but I'm doing it anyway because I was asked to. Afaik CCIAA have other means apart from asking the person who made the IR certain OOC questions on when to schedule the actual IC meetings with CCIAA. The handling CCIAA staff is more than welcome to ask me via discord. Apart from this section, these are all of the one players' words.)

TO: Miei Liau Moon, Medical Doctor, NSS Aurora
SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report
--------------------
BODY:
This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA Division to review.

If necessary, you will be contacted by a CCIA Agent when an investigation begins.
--------------------
DTG: 13-11:06-TAU CETI STANDARD-07-2019
SIGN: CCIAAMS

Edited by Datamatt