Fountain pens and PDA-specific pens

https://github.com/Aurorastation/Aurora.3/pull/7410/checks

So basically, I'm going to add color-coded pens. So they match with your PDAs! Neat-o.

851449262_dreammaker_lSG3ZcIr98-Copy.thumb.png.3a979315d392950eb153468e7c6ec00e.png

Also, some jobs have fountain pens automatically installed in their PDAs now ( you get a different font too, pretty epic, right?)

[ namely, bartender, all heads, captain, librarian, psychologist, basically jobs that have time to spare for paper pushing ]

Speaking of which, you can also put pen-shaped things in your pen-shaped PDA hole (try saying that 10 times fast, hyuck hyuck.)

[ namely, cigarettes, crayons, penlights... ]

ALSO : the PDA is now on lightmode again.

dreammaker_bN8dmI9Nik.thumb.png.de70803cdbfb94f39d504ad5f216739d.png

Thanks

Edited by wowzewow

The fountain pens are super neat. I'm just a liiiittle concerned about them being mandatory starts in the listed PDAs, because of their font (Segoe Script for anyone who wants to look). What if your character isn't a fancy-pantsy writing type? Is it a headache to allow a PDA option for regular pens as an alternate choice? 

That tiny concern aside, looks great. A+

10 hours ago, Doxxmedearly said:

The fountain pens are super neat. I'm just a liiiittle concerned about them being mandatory starts in the listed PDAs, because of their font (Segoe Script for anyone who wants to look). What if your character isn't a fancy-pantsy writing type? Is it a headache to allow a PDA option for regular pens as an alternate choice? 

That tiny concern aside, looks great. A+

Yeah, sorry. This isn't my coding expertise to choose what to spawn with the PDA. However, I can add fountain pens to the loadout, and regular pens are already so common on the station this shouldn't be a problem

4 hours ago, GreenBoi said:

Can the paper pushing roles get multi-colored pens so I can write good notes in greentext as psych unironically.

well, here's the thing, IRL multi-colored pens are already like 3 times thiccer because they have 3/4 color cartridges inside, and you know, the hole's a little small

• Gem locked this topic