[Denied] StevIII's trial mod application

Basic Information
Byond Account: steviii
Character Name: Amelia Karrith, Chris Dobson, Wilson Johannson, Chara West
AI Name: A.P.E.X
Discord username + tag: Stev#6646
Timezone:  (GMT+11)
When are you on Aurora?: most days, if not every day, for roughly 12 hours.

Experience
How long have you played SS13?: probably roughly two years
How long have you played on Aurora: All but one month of those two years
How much do you know about SS13 (Baystation build) game mechanics?: Bartending, cooking, botany, AI, cyborg-ing, robotics, base level of everything.
Do you have any experience moderating for an SS13 server?: I hosted a server using auroras code for a bit.
Have you read through the criteria thread: Yes
Have you ever been banned, and if so, how long and why?: I have never had a severe punishment. the only punishment I've had is a warning, and some verbals.

Personality
Why do you play SS13?: I love complex things that it takes ages to understand, and I love lanky very broken things.
Why do you play on Aurora? cause its HRP, its actually not super chaotic. You dont randomly have moth people ejecting you out airlocks. when I first started playing SS13, I played fulpstation, Baystation and goonstation. I basically thought SS13 was all low roleplay. I basically lost all interest in the game, till I tried High roleplay. me, being a relative noob to SS13, thought it'd be fun to experience something else. it was. Aurora's so much better. The admins are good, I love just the simple idea of elevators, the events, everything. it got me hooked on this game, and I have to say, im super thankful for aurora getting me hooked on it.
What do moderators do?: Moderators keep the peace, and provide an impartial side in arguments and disputes. They also provide information to the less informed, and make sure everyone has fun. its especially important for a moderator to provide help with new antagonists, or first time AI players, cause if you mess that up, you really mess up. They also answer the chaplains prayers.
What does it mean to be a moderator for our server? it means that you must hold an impartial voice for arguments and disputes, provide information, and make sure everyones having fun, and the servers running smoothly. Having a random vampire running around who doesnt know what the hell they're doing, and keeps getting injured by the chaplain, is probably going to annoy some people. But most importantly it will annoy the vampire, who probably wont play again. but the moderators can stop that by giving a guiding hand, and telling the person how to be an antagonist.
Why do you want to be a moderator?: I want to be able to help with that holding of the peace, and being impartial, cause I feel like it would be helpful to have some extra moderators. I think it would be fun to moderate for the server I spend 99% of my time on, cause honestly from my slight experience in SS13 servers, the admins will make or break the experience. The code and gamemode can be amazing, but if the admins are toxic asshats who want nothing more than the next adrenaline fix, it aint gonna be a fun server. 
What qualities do you possess that would make you a good moderator?: I understand when to be impartial, how to not get bias's, I understand communication, I dont really get mad at things. and I've owned game servers for a while (by while, I mean I owned various game servers for three - four years. they were never very popular) and think I can be a good trial moderator. 
How well do you handle stress, anger, or insults?: I dont really care what you think of me if its negative. obviously I take constructive criticism, but if its just someone saying "you're bad" I wont bat an eyelid. I used to own a server in one of the most toxic games (unturned) for a while, and I got so much hate, ive basically stopped giving a crap if you insult me a load. I wont care if I get called a shitty admin if theres no reason other than them being a toxic person.

Anything Else You Want to Add:
I am not APEX, I am A.P.E.X. APEX is a completely unrelated ai, its likely cause both of us are starbound fans.
Also, I cant really vc.
and dont worry, the servers are dead, and I wont mention names anyway, so im not advertising.

Hello, I'm not the person who will be interviewing you, or processing this application, but is it possible for you to add more depth to the Personality questions? Don't be afraid to write paragraphs, we want to know as much as we can about you before considering an Interview. 

Thanks! 

- ReadThisNamePlz, Avery, and Trial Handler. 

• 2 weeks later...