Staff Complaint: ShesTrying

My Byond Key: DreggMorris

Staff Byond Key: ShesTrying

Reason for complaint: Please look at the unban request firstly. 

Alright,in that post I have explained very thoroughly of what happened,and you can see as to what the main issue is.

This moderator believes I have cursed,swore,and insulted them/at them. To which I both denied and asked for them to quote me when I did that,they did not do that,and simply said "It is can easily be dismantled." 

I refuse to let them simply say that I insulted them,cursed at them and swore at them,without quoting me. Although they gave the logs of our interactions,not once can be seen where I did any of alleged accusations. 

Perhaps this is why they believe I did these things, in one message I sent this,and I quote.

Do you admins even know what an attitude is? quote: """"How about you stop PMing me and close the damn ticket""".And what I said,didn't have an attitude. End of quote.

Of course,this can't possibly be seen as an insult,it was a quoted example of what an attitude,insult,and swearing is. Other than that,there's nothing else that can possibly be seen as some kind of insult. They kept bringing up my previous issues,tickets and warnings. And although I did say numerous times,that I acknowledge them,learned from them and didn't use them as an excuse,they kept saying I did use them as an excuse. They also claimed that the end result was because of those tickets,despite me believing they're in no position to ban me simply to warnings,if I wasn't banned at the time of receiving the ticket,why would I be banned now? I want the remaining of my ban to be removed,I have not done anything that deserves it. In my unban request,I expressed my opinions of admins and moderators,and what they do. I said plenty in the post,I doubt they read about it and gave more than 1 minute of thought before replying. A thoroughly detailed and informative first PM is expected from a admin or mod,where the receiver can understand what they did,what's expected from them,and what they should expect from the admin or mod.

This was not one of those interactions. 

I'll say this again,I have not sworn,insulted,or cursed at any admin or mod in this interaction. If you keep saying that I did,then quote me. Don't say "Here are the logs,check it yourself". Quote me,with context.

Evidence,logs etc.: None,the logs of the interaction should be in the post linked.

Further Remarks: I said plenty in the previous unban request,that is linked with this one. This issue can be connected to my previous issue with Prate,who was seriously poor at handling his job,well at least in my opinion. He poorly gave information of what I did,and the overall explanations.But afterwards,in the next several questions I had about the game,which Prate answered. He was much better,incredibly better. He was not just more enjoyable,he was more thorough and easier to understand.

I just wish you were like the latter Prate. An easily understandable mod,who in first few messages can be easily understood,and the reason of PM-ing. That's what I think all mods and admins should be. Easily understood guiders who are cops if need be. 

Can I also point out how she ended the post without propper handling,and with just giving subjective defense? Nice. 

Alright, I looked over everything and took some time for myself to think about everything. From what I see, you are clearly in the wrong. You might think that what you haven't said wasn't insulting or anything, but iGd3bRe.png

This seem pretty rude from my point of view. ShesTrying is a volunteer. We all are in the staff team.They took of their own time to speak to you about something, and you immediately jumped at their throat. That is the attitude that you should have calmed down, and this is why you got banned.
So I checked your warnings and notes, and found that it is not the only time we spoke to you about this. And this is why I wonder this: Should I just escalate to a permanent ban? Because you did said that you learnt from your mistakes but apparently you didn't. We are not your dogs. Respect goes both ways. If they are respectful, I don't see why you shouldn't be.

Now, I will let you answer this. Do not forget that admitting your mistakes only can go in your way. I will deliver my final words based on what you say.

Edited by Goret

I did not immediately jump at their throats,I gave them a description of what happened and attempted to explain that I was not in fact playing a xenophobic player. I was frustrated as to what else they wanted,besides to tell me that "Whiskey has Ethanol in it.". They claimed I swore at them,still haven't quoted,which you very much seem to forget a lot. They said I intentionally insulted them,I have not,which you again,seem to forget a lot. I have expressed numerous times,that I respected and sympathized with the moderators and admins,however issues with them are inevitable sometimes. If you deem it to be fit to be escalated for a permanent ban,then do as you please(I wonder what intentionally cursing,swearing and insulting them would get me.). And I did learn from my mistakes,when I needed to go away as an antagonist,I did not simply ghost,I called for an admin,I told him the situation,and allowed another player to play as the wizard. I did not have another issue with my name,and I stopped ghosting when playing a security job,vague descriptions and subjective facts can in fact,be demolished. And you are not my dogs,nor do I believe you can,or should be. You're human beings across the internet,and I see you as such,that is why issues sometimes will be found. I was respectful in the first messages,and I explained and said everything could have been of help,but being afraid for a punishment,not knowing why I was PM-ed,not even knowing if what I did was wrong,they just kept telling me that Whiskey has god damn Ethanol in it. That's the only reason I sent that,not to insult them,not to curse them but to simply get a good detailed first PM,as I had plenty issues with this before. Again,you all appear to forget,the ban message claims I was banned for swearing at them,cursing at them,and insulting them with the intention. I did not do this,and will claim I have not.

I had an attitude in those messages you showed,only because I was frustrated that they were so vague and non-informative in their first few PMs,and not as a means to insult them nor curse them,since if I did want to do that,I'd have been permanently banned long time ago. Deliver your final wording,I'm tired of constantly asking myself if I should give up on this game,if I'm ruining it to another player. Tired of sometimes even asking the admins themselves if I'm such a toxic player to this game. 

"Hello,I'm sorry to bother your game play,I'd simply like to confirm if you're self-antagonizing. Are you attempting to play a xenophobic character?(A character that is racist to other species)".

Whatever your decision is,I'll agree to it. 

As I was saying, you clearly did not learnt from your mistakes and you refuse to admit that you did something wrong. So this will be my decision:

I will escalate to a permanent ban to give you some time off. This is an escalation of all your notes and warnings, and a result of this complaint. Clearly, your state of mind doesn't fit us as you have been agressive both with the playerbase, and the staff. You are free to make an unban request in one month, and I hope until then you'll finally see what was wrong in your behavior.

Locking and archieving.

• Goret locked this topic