[  ] - Workplace Hazard
[  ] - Accident/Injury
[  ] - Destruction of Property
[  ] - Neglect of Duty
[  ] - Harassment
[  ] - Assault
[  ] - Misconduct
[X ] - Other - unclear regulations

Overview of the Incident: At this time I was detained for a regulatiory violation "i206 Neglect of Duty" specifically for self testing a new experimental commercial narcotic mix I call "Turbo" consisting of 20 units of Hyperzine, 25 units of Methylphenidate and 15 units of Mercury Mono lithium Sucrose. The drug has moved on to human testing before final report for product market viability. At this time I was self testing with the mix, a light high with enhanced focus and reflex. The Research Director on shift, Angela Ulery, along with security believed this to be Neglect of Duty which is fine as per the clause "This can be due to honest or dishonest mistakes that the Head of the Department feels hampers Department productivity." The issue is, all involved believed I'd violated a directive/regulation against self testing which as far as I know (and have since checked) does not exist at all. There is a waver for testing on others in our systems but as far as I can see the self testing regulation does not exist. I don't want any action taken with any members of staff as they aren't at fault but rather, would like to see clarity on the regulation itself. I'd like this to be considered as it is immensely difficult to move forward with any product if this is the case as there is never any willing test subjects for trials. I'd like to make it clear that tests had been carried out on other shifts before human testing. Let us not forget that Lysergic acid diethylamide was self tested by its creator, Gordon Alles self tested amphetamine and methylenedioxyamphetamine, Leandro Panizzon self tested Methylphenidate. Self-experimentation in medicine is an extremely common and well established practice and I'd ask you for the sake of business viability to consider and amend this regulation if it even exists.
Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?: No as this is more a regulatory clarification.
Actions taken: N/A
Additional Notes:

TO: Dante Volvalaad, Lab Assistant NSS Aurora
SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------
BODY: This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA Division to review.
If necessary, you will be contacted by a CCIA Agent when an investigation begins.
--------------------

DTG: 07-08:20-TAU CETI STANDARD-01-2462
SIGN: CCIAAMS

Edited by Bear
  • 2 weeks later...

TO: Dante Volvalaad, Lab Assistant, NSS Aurora

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that the investigation regarding your incident report has been reassigned to CCIAA Daniel Bradford (JMJ99).

You may be contacted by the CCIAA for an interview, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions.

--------------------

DTG: 20-12:41-TAU CETI STANDARD-01-2462

SIGN: CCIAAMS

Edited by JMJ_99
  • 5 weeks later...

TO: Dante Volvalaad, Lab Assistant, NSS Aurora

--------------------

BODY:

The investigation of this incident has concluded, and appropriate action has been taken for affected individuals.

This matter will now be considered resolved.

--------------------

DTG: 20-15:30-TAU CETI STANDARD-02-2462

SIGN: Daniel B.

• JMJ_99 changed the title to [CLOSED] Incident Report - 02/01/2462
  • JMJ_99 locked this topic