Staff Complaint - tbear13

BYOND Key: Wigglesworth Jones

Staff BYOND Key: @tbear13

Game ID: b6c-dE9j

Reason for complaint: This isn't really a complaint, but there was an issue with the ticket I made during this round related to my death. This isn't really TBear's fault, as I found the relevant information after the ticket was closed, but I would like for it to be addressed. 

During this round, I (as Captain Valtteri Saarinen) was killed during a surgery in what I believe to be a gank. After a question in LOOC by the character of Alice Gough (played by @IAmCrystalClear), I stated that I had to leave the game, which they took to mean they could: breach the surgery room in which I was being operated, headgib me using a 9mm pistol, and then shoot themselves after to "not be cyborgified." 

After ahelping this, TBear took the ticket and proceeded to PM the player, though I am unaware of the outcome. However, as I remembered another thread related to a previous antag ban of CrystalClear, I sent TBear this thread in which the statement "I will lift this ban, but take in consideration that anything else of this stuff will also result in a ban." is said by Alberyk. Upon reading this, TBear told me to make a staff complaint, as the ticket was handled in round. 

Evidence/logs/etc:

Due to the large amount of logs, I'll use a third party website.

Here are the logs I grabbed related to the incident in question, if required. https://imgur.com/a/mPbts6w 

Additional remarks: None at the time. 

The key issue with this was my lack of escalation, which is fair. I did, however, believe that there had been more escalation prior to the event. I heard there was an attempt on your life, and that you would therefore be in surgery, and thought this was going to be my chance to finish the job.

The surgeon was new, and I didn't want to interrupt their learning experience, so decided to wait. I had, however, gone to great lengths to get to the spot I was in to get to you, my target, just to let you escape. Another issue with the situation was that the first shots were by the present officer. Had I not been shot at, I would have had the chance to actually provide more RP on the scene. As it stood, I was tased and injured with a gun in my hand and knew I would face cyborgification. I opted to choose the easy way out.

I do apologise for both not waiting for an answer from you before attacking. I genuinely didn't know if you could see my LOOC messages. I also don't know what was up with that headgib. Didn't even know the 9mm was capable of that.

Alrighty. based on reviewing the evidence even @tbear13 admits he would have dropped a week antag ban over this. We do not think a permanent antag ban is appropriate because while you do have a previous permanent ban on record you also have a six month gap and 144 rounds played in which you where fine and had no action taken against you. The nature of this warning is pretty silly though so i am sorry i will have to drop a week antag ban here @IAmCrystalClear

@Wigglesworth Jones Is there anything i missed?