[Denied] Modorator Application

Server Moderator Application

Basic Information
Byond Account: Eple
Character Name(s): Gina Valentine
AI Name(s): N/A (never gona play probebly)
Discord username: Cryptonym#4710
Timezone: +1
When are you on Aurora?: yes, and there was something called sleep.

Experience
How long have you played SS13?: About 1 year now
How long have you played on Aurora: less than a month in total, i was on then i quit for a while, then i came back.. HRP is just better than MRP
How much do you know about SS13 (Baystation build) game mechanics?: I know as much as my character, 1 trick pony, i have however hosted a local server to play around, so i know my way around some of the administrator features.
Do you have any experience moderating for an SS13 server?: Not a actual server no.
Have you read through the criteria thread; https://forums.aurorastation.org/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4198 - and believe that you mark off all the criteria?: Yes
Have you ever been banned, and if so, how long and why?: On paradise, i was new to game back then and didnt relize the value of rp.

Personality
Why do you play SS13?:  Mostly for the RP, interactions and the movie experience.
Why do you play on Aurora?: I only play on Aurora, there really isnt a second server like it, and im against people starting other ones to fork the little community there is.
What do moderators do?: Assist players with issues they have, i do play alot of.. err only assistant in game, and i try to assist new players so they enjoy the game and stick around, and try to help them avoid the pitfalls of out of character behaviour.
What does it mean to be a moderator for our server?: For me? Just a helping hand as i see alot of comments ingame about nobody applying ;)
Why do you want to be a moderator?: Same as above
What qualities do you possess that would make you a good moderator?: Im what you would call, true neutral, in the servers i have run from older times like ragnarok online, world of warcraft (pre blizzard nuke team) have run servers without banning anyone, by beeing diplomatic and working things out, iam uncapeable of getting angry and i enjoy working things out.
How well do you handle stress, anger, or insults?: Non issues, same as above :)  getting insulted daily by the engineers.
Anything Else You Want to Add: 
I do like to make it aware that I have a cat with quantum space issues of decideing if she wants to be inside or outside forceing me to leave the chair for a second while letting her in and out.

It would have to be a -1 from me.

While I do enjoy some of the interactions I've had with your character. You do show ability to learn from your mistakes and improve.

My main issue is that you seem way too new to the environment with your head somewhat within the MRP mindset. Especially when it comes to being a non-antag and hacking into maintenance. While I did notice that your behavior in these regards did improve, it's a bit too early really in my opinion to make a final judgement on this.