[Accepted] WhatsUpBrotendo's Command Application

Imran Zadeh, perhaps one of my favorite CEs to interact with. He and Riu get along very well, and Imran is definitely fit for the job, and handles it better than some other command members have from my experience. I'd be upset if my bananathi won't be able to work under Imran anymore,

Solid +1

Initially, I had my doubts.

Whilst I've never doubted your RP skills, as the outpouring of public support for that in this thread affirms your skills (or at least likeability). My worries laid mainly in regards to your cross-departmental interaction and willingness to work with other departments beyond engineering. I imagine our little drill technician-engineering scuffles, would be an immediate example that comes to mind.

However, despite drill technicians constantly pointing out an engineering problem no doubt being infuriating IC'ly, you've taken it in stride. It would've been easy to simply stonewall mining and ignore them completely, even if that would be contra to your department. Instead you've continued to look for solutions across rounds, which shows you're willing to learn and grow as a command member regardless of how tedious something might be. 

I can respect that, and thus you get my +1, mate.

Edited by Worthy

I don't think there's much doubt you'll get accepted at this point, but just wanted to say I've thoroughly enjoyed playing command with you (Morgan). You're communicative and generally a pleasure to have around and whilst I was initially sceptical as per the above, very much been proven wrong.

+1

I've played frankly rather extensively with Imran while his trial is going on, and I remember at least a bit about his previous character listed. He's a very competent CE, and good roleplayer. It also helps that we seem to play at about the same times, so I can see him a lot. Lots of rounds we're the only two members of command.

A rather definitive +1 from me.

Edited by stevIII