[Accepted] Unban Request Ckey Alexanderself1

BYOND Key: Alexanderself1
Total Ban Length: 3 Days
Banning staff member's Key: Rushodan
Reason of Ban: Went SSD without cryo usage as antag
Reason for Appeal: I ahelped, said I had to go, said hey im tator too btw, got confirmation I could go, and scrammed, because I had to go immediately. I'm sure logs could be pulled proving I did in fact inform the staff team that I had to go and I don't think I should be banned because I told the staff team I had to go which normally means dont have the time to walk or run to cryo

I will look into this.

EDIT: I have quickly pulled the logs and forwarded the relevant information on to @SHODAN, who will be handling this appeal as the banning staff member. For future reference @Alexanderself1, if you intend to disagree with the punishment placed, you should make a post in 'Staff Complaints', which is for punishment or rulings you disagree with. Appeals mean you are accepting responsibility.

Hi Alexanderself1,

I banned you due to repeatedly ghosting and leaving without attempting to use cryo and not informing staff, typically on single slot roles too (like detective).

It appears in this instance there was a bit of miscommunication as you asked if you could leave due to what I expected was your traitor role. I said it was fine for you to go and believed you would enter cryo. A little later you asked if you could ghost, to which I responded that instead you should use cryo. I do not believe you saw my last message as it was sent a few milliseconds before you ghosted and left the server.

In this case I am totally willing to unban you due to the issues above but it comes with a caveat; you agree that next time if you need to leave urgently you will tell staff that you need to go and that you do not have time to make it to cryo. Failing to do so in the future will result in a re-applying of this ban.

Please reply that you agree with the above statement, or disagree if you have anything you want to raise.

3 hours ago, SHODAN said:

Hi Alexanderself1,

I banned you due to repeatedly ghosting and leaving without attempting to use cryo and not informing staff, typically on single slot roles too (like detective).

It appears in this instance there was a bit of miscommunication as you asked if you could leave due to what I expected was your traitor role. I said it was fine for you to go and believed you would enter cryo. A little later you asked if you could ghost, to which I responded that instead you should use cryo. I do not believe you saw my last message as it was sent a few milliseconds before you ghosted and left the server.

In this case I am totally willing to unban you due to the issues above but it comes with a caveat; you agree that next time if you need to leave urgently you will tell staff that you need to go and that you do not have time to make it to cryo. Failing to do so in the future will result in a re-applying of this ban.

Please reply that you agree with the above statement, or disagree if you have anything you want to raise.

Okie dokie, I agree to the terms of this agreement.

• Flamingo changed the title to [Accepted] Unban Request Ckey Alexanderself1
  • Flamingo locked this topic