Re1Taz Spriter Application

[b]Ckey/BYOND Username:[/b] Re1Taz
[b]Discord Name:[/b] Watch_Dogs#9613
[b]Position Being Applied For:[/b] Spriter.
(coder, mapper, spriter): [b]
Past Experiences/Knowledge:[/b] I've been a spriter for about 5 years now. And have mastered most ss13 palletes and styles in terms of spriting. I also have a fair bit of skills in mapping.
[b]Examples of Past Work:[/b] I will post them below.
(list of pull requests you made to the auroar repository or other relevant work) [b]Additional Comments:[/b] My timezone is GMT+2. I am looking forward to meeting the team. ;)
4c9711dc-66f8-11eb-96bd-8f74788fafb3.gif

image.thumb.png.45d282809095ac938d0808a19bec1589.png

image.png.f016937d4b119db43d292765c258ab16.png

I can't help but notice that one of the guns you're using as an example is an edited version of an Aurora sprite? It looks suspiciously similar to our battle rifle, and shares multiple design aspects and features, such as the shading, general coloration, and especially the lights on the barrel.

Regarding the claims of plagiarism that are floating around: No one's posted credible evidence yet here, soo those go unjudged for the time being. (Chaz, I actually did try looking at your claim, but maybe I'm just fuckin' stupid, but that PR only contains edits to the marine carbine which isn't involved here...? At least per icondiffbot.)

But your time on the server appears to be relatively short thus far: only 3 - 4 days per connection logs. We'd like at least about 1 month of regular activity within the community and on the server, that way we're all a bit more confident that you aren't gonna just drop off.

So with that, application denied for the time being, unfortunately.