jrphoenix303 AI Whitelist

BYOND key: jrphoenix303
Discord name/id: ¶v Remona#4250
Borg / AI names: Borg - Phoenicks. AI - Eotiima (proposed - I have not completely settled on a name for certain), before whitelist: Phoenix
Have you read the Aurora wiki page about the AI?: Yes
Why do you wish to be on the whitelist?:

- I used to play AI a fair bit before the whitelist was put into play, and after having let it sit with me for a good while after it was enacted I feel like I am able to play a good AI and therefore would like to apply. I find them fun and a nice role to be able to sit back a little more than a role where I have a physical character in play around the station, but at the same time I can still be useful to people and form connections. Another reason I'm applying is since the initial wave of AIs have died down and the slot isn't always taken, it will be possible to even get the role on a roundly basis now.

- AIs seem to receive more interaction since the whitelist was enacted and especially lately, so being able to play around law changes and simply the variety of people that are around now offer a nice break from traditional play as a station character with a physical form greater than just a shell or cameras.

Have you received any administrative actions? And how serious were they?

- A few, not very. One warning, not very serious, and expired. Handful of notes. None have to do with AI or borg play as far as I'm aware.

Do you understand your whitelist is not permanent, and may be stripped following continuous administrative action?

- Of course.

Edited by jrphoenix303
not entirely sure on name, clarified that. warning is expired too

I've personally played quite a bit with Phoenix and all I can say is that they have some amazing rp. All of their characters feel very fleshed out and unique. I dont know what I could say about their Borg characters as I haven't seen them as often however back in the day Phoenix was an avid pai player and I dont think I've ever seen ANYONE put as much time into getting a fleshed out pai as Phoenix. This is a definite +1 from me.

I recently got back into the community, and one of the first people I've picked up on as a good RP'er is Phoenix. They're fantastic, and I know any AI RP that comes from them will be as well. We talk an extensive amount in DM about AI roles, roleplay, and how laws work.

Their grasp on it is on par for what we expect from AI's on Aurora.

+1